[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male submissive feels >into femdom >realize it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 15
File: 1431729532204.jpg (35 KB, 558x480) Image search: [Google]
1431729532204.jpg
35 KB, 558x480
Male submissive feels

>into femdom
>realize it's a slippery slope into being cucked
>dont want to be a cuck
>most undesirable sexual type

I want off this ride.
>>
>>29425580
You have an unhealthy view of women, talk to a therapist
>>
>>29425963
What? Which part of this post gave off that vibe? Honestly confused.
>>
>>29426022
Reread your post. Why do you need the women to dominate you? What is it you think is so bad about yourself and why do you think they are better then you simply for being female?
>>
>>29426043
>what are kinks
>>
>>29426022
What's your relationship with your mother like?
>>
>bunch of degenerate fetishes that I want to act on
>also like things like cuddling, and loving healthy friendship relationships
>hard to get both

I'm gay so that probably helps my chances, but I still don't think I could find someone to indulge into my fetishes and then turn around and let me sleep against their chest
>>
>into femdom
>have been dommed by close to a hundred girls
>never paid a single time
>not really part of the BDSM scene
>no fatties, all cute
>tfw I just wanted to brag

Sorry
>>
>>29426222
listen as a big commie faggoty queermo with two dedicated boyfriends i can promise that it is very possible to have both if you let go of your idea of degeneracy and embrace the beauty & worth of each person, and find someone who feels the same
>>
>implying male """submissives"""" won't cuck you first

LOL
>>
>>29426302
What the hell are you even saying?

>blox
>>
>>29426276
so are you saying I should accept that they're part of me and find someone who's into the same things as well? Or that I should get rid of the thought of acting on them and focus on finding a relationship with someone I love and then trying to convince that person to do them with me?
>>
>femdom is the only thing that makes me hard
>regular sex is fucking unsexy
>but I actually have a gf
>she's cute, attractive, loves me, etc
>but she's also submissive af
>she wants to please me and try femdom but she hates it
>and she never knows what to do

It's the worst fucking feeling, my dudes. I love her so much, and we've been together for so long, but the sex is less than empty to me. Plus, I know if I left her I'd never be able to find a gf nearly as good as her ever again.

Why can't I be into regular sex like everyone else seems to be this is the worst
>>
>tfw want gf to fuck me with a strap on but can't tell her I want it or she'll stop finding me attractive

Feels bad man, maybe I should just go gay. I look really twinky so it'd be easy to find a dom bf.
>>
>>29426302
>>29426315

I don't know about other male submissives, but personally I am a major fucking slut. I feel terrible sleeping with multiple Dommes at once (only 2 though, because don't have chad looks) but at the same time it feels like I literally need constant domination.
>>
>>29426414
>my gf WANTS to and thinks I'm masculine and strong

Get on my level
>>
>>29426400
>>29426414

Hold up, frienderino. While my gf may be naturally submissive, she actually does enjoy pegging me. Your gf might be the same way. I'm not saying to ask, but you should at least drop a hint or something.

>"You ever heard of 'pegging'?"
>>
>>29426438
How'd that happen? Is she a virgin?
>>
>>29426450
Women who enjoy being dominant, even if not all the time, exist.
>>
File: 1464843073541.jpg (58 KB, 673x761) Image search: [Google]
1464843073541.jpg
58 KB, 673x761
>only one s/m place in my city
>one hour costs as much as a fucking games console
>my inner Jew just won't let me pay that much for something that some people get for free every day
>shit like FetLife is just OkCupid on hard mode

Is there any way out of this hell (besides suicide)?
>>
>>29426400
My solution to this problem may not work for you, because I'm into slavery, so I can totally get into a girl just being a lazy half-assed bitch as long as she's still ordering me around. If you need the hardcore screaming domme experience, maybe it won't work for you.

That being said, I've always had an easy time of getting vanilla and sub girls to dom me by just telling them to stop conceptualizing it as femdom, stop seeing themselves as dominatrices. Basically, just treat me like a robotic servant, and use my mouth for stuff.

They still may not be the most enthusiastic about it, but I've had no problem getting hardcore sub girlfriends to enjoy bossing me around for an afternoon and getting their asshole and feet licked because it feels nice. Throw a few specific requests in there, like licking their shoes (don't judge me pls) and they'll just go with it. Who doesn't want a slave once in a while, fetishes or not?

Again, it's not "WORSHIP ME I AM YOUR GODDESS"-type BDSM, but hey.

And to be honest dude, most "domme" girls even need this kind of treatment. Most of them are really bad at being assertive. Actually most dommy girls are switches who are much more comfortable subbing. Try to remember that when you think of leaving this girl - the hunt to find a true-blue screaming ballbreaker domme is an eternal one. They effectively don't exist. You're not missing out on a world of them or anything.
>>
>>29426445
She's jokingly brought it up and said she wouldn't be interested in it but she wants to give me a prostate orgasm. Like an idea I said maybe because I don't want to give away that i'm a little subby and would be into it.

>>29426511
Yeah, I know. It's just they're usually not my type. The dominance comes with other unpleasant factors usually.
>>
>>29426400
>>29426518

I totally get where you're coming from. Don't get me wrong, I fucking hate dominatrixes. Most of them are bitchy and rude (and don't get me started on 'findommes').

No, my issue is that it extends past sex. I need to be in a FLR. It's a lifestyle for me. But every time I try to give my gf control over something, or do something for her, she gets uncomfortable.

I'd never leave her, I'm just worried that I'm going to feel this empty and unsatisfied feeling for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1459574224530.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1459574224530.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
>>29426466
>Women who enjoy being dominant exist.
>>
>>29426336
the way i did it was finding people into the same shit and then use that shared interest as an icebreaker to start forming a deeper emotional connection. desu i think you could use any interest as a good icebreaker but that's the one that'll guarantee you find someone into that good shit
>>
>>29426567
Are you really, really, really, really sure you need lifestyle shit, dude?

Trust me. It's not nearly as fun as it sounds. Unless you've done it before, and you know for damn sure you liked it, and still liked it after a good amount of time, I would be extremely doubtful that it is for you.

I also sometimes think I want a lifestyle thing, but I want it more in the sense that a normalfag wants to squeeze his girl's tits whenever he feels like it. It's more that I want "sex" randomly throughout the day, and "sex" for me translates to a girl telling me to make her some tea and then using me as a footrest. That sounds like lifestyle, in a sense, but it reallllllllly isn't.

Lifestyle is boring, godawful shit, and the only bitches who do it are seriously broken. I don't mean broken in a fun way. I mean broken in a "they're literally all findommes" way. And they're all fat old chicks too.

Talk to your gf man. Tell her you need her to get outside her comfort zone, and that you're willing to do anything to make it more comfortable for her. Make it a fun thing. Experiment with it. Experiment with confined timeframes - maybe one day a week, or Saturday afternoon, she could try being mean and treating you like a slave or animal (or whatever her thing is).

Any girl can be brought around with the right amount of communication. At base, this fetish isn't hard to simulate, even if you're not into it whatsoever.
>>
>>29426400
>>29426671

I actually get that. I've suggested making it 'fun' before (the problem is she's as creative as a pair of shoes) but the time frame thing is a good idea. I think I'll suggest that. Thanks, my dude
>>
>>29426567
You want a female-led relationship?

Are you willing to be/do basically anything a woman wants?
>>
>>29426833
not him, but i am

LONDON?
>>
>>29426833

Yeah, I am. She's super nice, not a psycho. I just want to be forced to obey her.
>>
>>29426630
how do you even find people into the same shit? Seems like a hard thing to bring up, and I wouldn't know where to look for fetish centered partners
>>
File: 7.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
i thought /r9k/ was all about misogyny, why are there so many femdom posts?
>>
>>29427004
honestly: tumblr fandom smut rp. furry communities. fetlife. all that shit that fascists call degenerate is full of people who aren't so terrified of their honest self that they cling to ubermensch idealization
>>
>>29427100
robots hate women cause they cant have them
most of them come from a single mother home, so these are the consequences
>>
>>29427100

/r9k/'s misogyny basically has nothing to do with women.
>>
>>29427100
is it so hard?
since they're all shit in real life we fantasize about ones we can actually respect
>>
>>29427191
thanks anon. Conformation that such methods work is nice to hear and gives me hope
>>
>>29427276
>hatred of women has nothing to do with women
>>
>>29427326
this phrasing could be argued as legitimate (because it's not actually related to the actions of any given woman but rather about the oppression of the sociological class of women) but the consequences of this misogyny definitely impacts the lives of women either way
>>
>>29426043

As someone similar to OP, I don't think women are better than me. I just like dominance and the feeling of being taken care of by a woman, it has nothing to do with them being a woman but with the dynamics of the relationship.
>>
I have crazy ass weird fetishes but cuckoldry has always put me off even though im a submissive male im not beta enough to let niggerchad fuck my gf
>>
>>29426528

Why does she want to give you a prostate orgasm?
>>
File: headpat.gif (788 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
headpat.gif
788 KB, 400x224
I'm into gfd and taller girls
>>
File: 1393042596689.jpg (74 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
1393042596689.jpg
74 KB, 512x768
>dollification fetish

I don't want to be a degenerate
>>
>>29427504
She wants to make me feel good.
>>
>>29427578
being a degenerate rules though. it rules and it makes everyone around you happier and society worldwide benefits from not having to conform to the impossible ubermensch ideal
>>
>>29427673
It doesn't rule if you have no one to appreciate and indulge your degeneracy. Unsatisfiable fetishes are torture.
>>
>Go through a year-long phase where nudity denial is my biggest kink
>Now I can't get hard looking at naked/topless girls.
>>
>serving Mistress
>cleaning Her apartment, painting Her nails, She has me dressed in panties
>She wants to have fun, so She ties me up on Her bed and blindfolds me
>Feel Her slide onto my cock
>ew

Why? i want femdom, not sex. Hate this.
>>
>>29428015
I don't know if this post is a joke but FUCKING THIS

EVERY DOM THIS YEAR HAS WANTED TO FUCK ME
>>
>>29428038
I'm completely serious.

I'm surprised and glad someone can relate.
>>
>>29428015
>>29428038

Your dick was made for sex and you don't think a domme should use it? Male subs are broken idiots.
>>
>>29428038
>EVERY DOM THIS YEAR
>EVERY DOM
>EVERY

Where do you live that you've had multiple dommes in the past 6 months?
>>
>>29428015
>girl goes to great lengths to satisfy your ridiculous fetish
>can't even meet her halfway

You are a disgrace
>>
>>29428060
If I was interested in sex I'd just have sex. I come to Dommes for femdom.
>>
>>29428075

>femdom doesn't contain sex
>>
>>29428100
If D/s is about sex to you, you can just get out.
>>
>>29428060
Different people are into different things. Some people only fetishize nonsexual service. I fetishize mostly oral service and dehumanization, and I don't want the focus to be on me.

I like normal sex with a girlfriend in a non-femdom context, but when I want femdom I want femdom.

>>29428100
It doesn't necessarily contain anything. If your idea of femdom involves sex, that's cool.

>>29428062
Big city and I am promiscuous.
>>
>>29428109

Literally do not see the point of being around a man whose dick I cannot use, honestly. Maybe this is why male subs have a had time getting a chick interested - your fetish makes very, very little sense.
>>
>>29428154
There's more to service than using someone's dick, and there's much more to the world of D/s than intercourse.
>>
>>29428154
>your fetish makes very, very little sense

Lemme spell it out for you.

Men get indoctrinated since childhood to basically hate themselves for being male. Some betas channel this negativity into sexual positivity to cope through fetishes like femdom, cuckold, chastity belts etc.

It's the same reason why rape fantasy is so prevalent among girls. Girls don't want to be raped, girls get indoctrinated through their life to believe that being raped is worse than death. Their brain copes with this by fetishizing it, turning the negative into a positive.
>>
File: 1463832501762.jpg (380 KB, 680x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463832501762.jpg
380 KB, 680x1200
>>29427578
This fetish sucks.

>you will never be someone's doll
>>
File: 1465259175427s.jpg (4 KB, 250x177) Image search: [Google]
1465259175427s.jpg
4 KB, 250x177
>>29425580
100% originari
>>
>>29428205

>Men get indoctrinated since childhood to basically hate themselves for being male

Ok, Caitlyn. I'll continue thinking it's absurd that you're into "female domination" but when a woman does what she wants to do, which is fuck you, it's icky. How is that female domination at all?
>>
>>29428287
I'm not them idiot.

> I'll continue thinking it's absurd that you're into "female domination" but when a woman does what she wants to do, which is fuck you, it's icky. How is that female domination at all?

Because they don't really want female domination, they want female punishment. They want their self-hatred validated. Sex is a reward, sticking your penis in a vagina is the ultimate male act. They want to be stripped of their masculinity and power and punished and degraded for ever having it.
>>
Condition yourselves to get off on being dominant instead.
>>
>>29428314

That's pretty fucked up and I'm glad women aren't rewarding their terrible sexual fantasies. If they don't want their domme to actually enjoy their dick if she wants, they should stop calling themselves male subs tbqhfamalam.
>>
>>29428530
>If you have any limits at all you shouldn't call yourself a sub

Whewwwlad
>>
>>29428564

So now you're saying it's a limit. Limits are generally discussed, why aren't you telling your dommes this?
>>
File: 1464622868618.jpg (247 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1464622868618.jpg
247 KB, 500x750
>>29425580
>Like femdom
>Hate women

>Want to be abused
>But also want to be affectionate
>>
>>29428648
I do. They insist.

It's not great.
>>
>>29428709

That sucks. Still don't think it's real female domination, though.
>>
>>29428753
Alright. I'm sorry I failed to impress the arbiter of sexual fetishes.
>>
>>29428773

Thanks for apologizing, real big of you, man.
>>
>>29428814
Any time.

oregano robutto
>>
It actually led to the cuckening, but not for the first two years. She is quite gentle, affectionate, she takes good care of me, I sleep in her legs, she gives me a good sex from time to time. She never abuses or humiliates me when man to please her arrives, in fact she often tries to keep eye contact with me or at least hold my hand. After guy leaves it's time of cleanup and joint bath. Comfy time with sandwiches, movies and cuddling follows. Feels good to have gentle domme.
>>
File: esdeath.jpg (71 KB, 480x678) Image search: [Google]
esdeath.jpg
71 KB, 480x678
>>29428689
is this your waifu?
>>
>>29426518
>Switches being remotely that common

Bullshit fucking female switches are even rarer then femdoms. Believe me i tried desperately to find them as I am a male switch, but goddamn I had a lot more luck finding femdoms then them.

I fucking hate being a switch because I never actually get to but at least I'm not pure sub so I can still get off being dom. Sadly it really does get old and stale after awhile. Not to mention femdoms aren't nearly common enough to be even remotely balanced.

Fuck do I wish I never found out I was actually a switch. Ignorance was such a sweet bliss.

>>29426243
How the hell did you pull that off? People consider it impressive that i ran into a handful of femdoms.
>>
File: 312.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
312.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>29428015
this is the exact reason why so many females aren't interested in femdom/male subs

most of the female's pleasure comes from inside her vagina yet you femdom fags don't want use your dicks

also you could give less than half a shit about her pleasure since you aren't interested in using your cock if she wanted you to which ruins the purpose of femdom

male subs really are shit
>>
>>29427549
same
originality
>>
File: 1408138641685.png (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1408138641685.png
19 KB, 499x499
>>29429948
>tfw into femdom
>into them fucking me but explicitly stating that she's using 'her dick' to get off

Lucked out I guess.
>>
>>29429109
literally kill yourself

Oregano feelio
>>
>>29429948
Femdom is much more than sexual pleasure. D/s relationships can and often are completely devoid of intercourse.
>>
I like when the girl takes control sometimes but I'm not about to get pegged in the ass or anything.
>>
>>29430027
Why hate? She is not abusive or mean. She loves me.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.