[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the creepiest thing that's ever happened to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Steve_the_Wraith_(Stargate).jpg (27 KB, 396x350) Image search: [Google]
Steve_the_Wraith_(Stargate).jpg
27 KB, 396x350
What's the creepiest thing that's ever happened to you?
>>
>>29425543
Well, when I was young, I was maybe 8 or 9 years old, I got really sick with fever and I would hallucinate alot, one night I literally saw a humanoid shadowy figure standing over me when I was in bed, the figure then jumped to the ceiling and curled up to a ball then left the room.

Most other hallucinations were shit though, nothing really scary, saw some cowboys riding horses through the desert and some shit.
>>
>>29425543
That picture op really scare me but i can't stop looking at it
>>
>waiting to meet a dealer and pick up a zip
>smoke a big ass joint at a nice little secluded patch of grass by a river
>listen to music and stare at the water, high as fuck
>realize there's someone walking up behind me
>get a bit paranoid, turn off music, stand up
>fat fuck, probably in his 50's, shirt which barely fits him and shows off his gut, ancient cell phone in it's breast pocket
>he starts talking to me
>asks me if I know if people ever come here to fool around
>have no answer for him
>he starts rambling about public sex, he says he "likes to watch"
>this guy won't stop, I have no idea how to disengage, and I'm too blazed to think to just walk/run away
>he sees some (fairly young, probably under 18) girls across the river and starts very explicit sexual remarks about them
>asks me if I think they'd be up to fuck (I'm paraphrasing that pretty heavily)
>just shrug, trying not to lose my shit
>he tells me he'll go over to that side and see if he has any luck
>smile as he leaves
>power walk the fuck out of there, pretty certain I heard him jerking off in the woods

I'm a guy, but I was legitimately scared this guy was going to try to assault me
>>
>>29425791
And my post may make it look like it was a quick encounter, but we were talking for at least five, maybe close to ten minutes.
>>
>>29425791
>>29425818
Shoulda carried pepper spray and a rape whistle
>>
do dreams count? if not
>6-7 years old
>vacation in paris with family
>walking by notre dame at night
>see a group of people sitting on a bench
>one of them is wearing a white shirt with spots of multicoloured paint all over it
>as soon as i pass him he lunges at me and grabs me
>he holds on for about 5 seconds before he lets go
i feel like i posted this before
>>
>>29425951
I wouldn't have needed pepper spray, but having some on hand would've been nice.
>>
>had major neck pain for like 2 months
>starts getting worried
>goes to 4 different doctors from the medical insurance network
>they all prescribe me heavy muscle relaxants
>pain goes away by itself
>ends up with a drawer full of pills, one of those is compared to morphine
>me dumbfuck takes 3 different kinds one night
>feels real shitty in the next minutes
>falls asleep and had the weirdest dreams ever
>had my worst nightmares like the girl from the ring in my room
>wakes up and checks if there are any wet spots because shit felt too real
>goes to throw up, because my stomach was fucked up and because I was still scared
>nopetown.jpg never again
>>
>>29426054
What were the meds? Also, sounds like you just can't really handle your drugs.
>>
>>29426096
oxaforte felt like the strongest, also have robaxin and soma, and like 4 others
I was supposed to take only 1 every 8 hours. I did not tell them that I already had from other doctors because I wanted different opinions
>>
>>29426207
It seems like you just had a very strange, unusual adverse reaction. I downed pharmaceutical cocktails more powerful than that when I was 14, and I never had any bad results.
>>
I was 9 and a girl sort of molested me, but she was very creepy about it and i didnt really enjoy it.
>>
File: not even kidding.jpg (70 KB, 417x569) Image search: [Google]
not even kidding.jpg
70 KB, 417x569
>>29425543

this girl tried to kiss me
>>
>>29425543
Was in the Navy, on a ship, out at sea, 3 months into a 6 month cruise, the South Pacific in the summer, hot as hell, A/C for my berthing area was fucked (again), so I am sleeping in my rack nude, having an awesome dream about Adriana Lima sucking my dick and going balls deep, ejaculating so fiercely that I woke up, expecting to find cum all over the place, nope, 50 year old fat black 1st Class Petty Officer is slopping up and down on my dick, felt fucking great, didn't make a move until he had finished and closed the curtains to my rack, later when ever I would see him or have to work in his Duty Section he would always wink at me, not that it matters but he had a gold front tooth, since that night I have hated getting oral sex, as soon as it starts, all I can do is see him and feel his mouth sucking my dick, I am fucking cursed
>>
>>29426469
she's kinda cute. pancakeface but whatever
>>
>>29425543
>be about eleven
>about 2004-ish
>checkout line at Walmart
>notice old fart staring at me from the bench by the door
>on our way out old queer speaks up
>"Mm that's a sweet little boy, I'd like to take him home with me"
>Glare at him
>mom laughs nervously and quickly pulls me out of the store

Not the last time an old pedophile tried to get some of my boypucci. Thankfully I'm too old, and too fat now.
>>
>>29426491
o shit you were raped senpai
>>
File: youwin.jpg (37 KB, 409x407) Image search: [Google]
youwin.jpg
37 KB, 409x407
>>29426491
>Adriana Lima
>anorexic celebrity
>>
File: 1429594670173.png (117 KB, 248x226) Image search: [Google]
1429594670173.png
117 KB, 248x226
>>29425543
>saw a small creature during a black out at 6
>saw a "ghost" at 9 (now think it might have been an alien)
>had recurring sleep paralysis in mid 20s featuring "hatman" because of lucid dreaming
>saw the same ufo twice in late teens
>older brother said he saw the silhouette of the devil on the sheet that was being used a door covering to a room i was watching tv in.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.