[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The reason women are such whores these goes further than just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: birth_control.jpg (63 KB, 495x330) Image search: [Google]
birth_control.jpg
63 KB, 495x330
The reason women are such whores these goes further than just degeneracy. Every girl under the age of 30 is taking birth control right now. They are literally taking the female equivalent of steroids, which is also why women are much better looking nowadays than 50+ years ago. If you look at a photo of a women in the 1800s, or a painting from the 1500s, they are far less attractive than they are now, even without makeup.

Once it became ok for women to fuck before marriage, birth control became more acceptable which is only multiplying the degeneracy and downfall of society.
>>
Why do you care that much about women?
>>
File: 1456870428399.png (66 KB, 196x189) Image search: [Google]
1456870428399.png
66 KB, 196x189
>>29425178
I just wanted to make a thread
>>
>>29425115
It's also fucking up lakes with fish in it. Shit's whack.
>>
>>29425115
>he doesn't like Simonetta Vespucci
>>
they are all pill heads now, not to mention the amounts of vodka they consume
>>
>>29425115
You do realize the amount of estrogen and such in birth control is MICROGRAMS right? It's the tiniest amount, all it does is keep the estrogen levels JUST right so she doesn't ovulate. Educate yourself you dumb faggot, it's nothing near steroids.
>>
>>29425115
Wait how does birtch control make you more attractive?
>>
>>29425444
>all it does is keep the estrogen levels JUST right so she doesn't ovulate.

how is this staying accurate on mass levels considering different women have different levels of estrogen and some get more estrogen than others and some get less. Also you are implying that this is the only source of estrogen
>>
>>29425519
Not the anon you responded to, but different birth controls (pills,injection,IUD) have different amounts of the hormones in them. Usually doctors are able to help the girl find the right birth control method for them.
>>
>>29425519
There are different dosages of estrogen, but they all remain in the miniscule amounts, there's even "mini-pills" that contain even lower dosages or just progestin and no estrogen. It doesn't take a lot to prevent ovulation.
>>
>>29425519
I'd also like to add there's a lot of benefits to taking birth control if you're a woman. It helps with cramps, period flow, unwanted hair, irregular periods, moodswings, preventing cancers, etc. The list goes on.
>>
File: ChiChan.jpg (256 KB, 733x619) Image search: [Google]
ChiChan.jpg
256 KB, 733x619
>>29425444
>The drugs they take don't affect them.
Holy shit retard.
>>
>>29425115
The girl im seeing rite now is on bc and she doesnt even pay for it. thanx taxpayers
>>
File: my-fair-lady-1964-03-g.jpg (252 KB, 817x1000) Image search: [Google]
my-fair-lady-1964-03-g.jpg
252 KB, 817x1000
>hurr people were so ugly long ago
I hate this meme
Every girl alive right now is a stupid ass basic betty
>>
Dude... Thats not how birth control works. If you took it everyday, it would have literally no effect on you. All it does is simulate early pregnancy spikes of progesterone/estrogen. Do women suddenly get hot when they get pregnant? No. You're hella dumb.
>>
thanks for reminding me to take my pill, OP.
>>
>>29426564
I understood the post perfectly fine and that is not what the anon said. Micro-grams of estrogen will not effect them. So you cannot say that birth control affects women in the like that testosterone affects men. When men take testosterone they go well above the natural limit. You cannot say that about women's estrogen levels when taking birth control. Besides estrogen doesn't make a high sex drive. When lesbians are together they usually only fuck once or twice a month.
>>
>>29426667
society is subsidizing her to be a whore
>>
>>29425115
>Once it became ok for women to fuck before marriage
>implying women haven't always done this
>implying there weren't religions with literal orgies being a part of their worship
it's better to have less unwanted children, that'll only be raised into poverty and crime
>>
Well some BC does remove acne and increase breast size but it all depends on the BC and how it effects that individual

I've recently started taking BC before I was against it because I just don't want my hormones fucked with

1st month in, I've been feeling sick as a dog, I lack a sex drive, I get depressed more often....

I don't feel attractive
>>
>>29428252
>1st month in, I've been feeling sick as a dog, I lack a sex drive, I get depressed more often....
>I don't feel attractive
It'll do that, I bet you've been crying more as well.
That passes, and after the first month periods become much more bearable and predictable.
>>
>>29426813
Said the guy that is posting pictures of women that were famous for their beauty. It doesnt count. They werent prettier back then, its just that all you see is the photos of the best looking of the decades
>>
>>29428252
You need some cock therapy
>>
>>29425444
>>29425608
>>29425609
>>29425644
This is correct. OP is a tard
>>
File: 1466349451688.jpg (81 KB, 552x532) Image search: [Google]
1466349451688.jpg
81 KB, 552x532
>>29428156
do you have any idea how expensive children are? Whores are a bargain here.
>>
what is birit hcotnrol

dont have here
>>
>>29425115
>which is also why women are much better looking nowadays than 50+ years ago. If you look at a photo of a women in the 1800s, or a painting from the 1500s, they are far less attractive than they are now, even without makeup.

Are you fucking serious? Take a look at a photo of Marilyn Monroe then (for example) a new jersey woman from this century.
>>
>>29425115
I heard these make tits bigger
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.