[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking about going into politics What is the chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 720x960
I'm thinking about going into politics

What is the chance anything I've written on 4chan will ever come back to bite me and will cause a national scandal?
>>
File: IMG_20160620_040957.jpg (7 KB, 202x182) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160620_040957.jpg
7 KB, 202x182
>>29425010

Cum cums are yum yums for my tum tums and bum bums

- Phil
>>
Every word you type is being recorded and stored in a government database. Google is storing caches of every thread in which you've posted. 4chan users are screenshotting the scandalous things you say. When the time comes, cross references will be made. You will think you have moved on, but the internet never forgets. They're going to eat you alive. You will be remembered as "a worse candidate than Trump." Your face will be plastered on news channels, revealing all your sadistic thoughts. Protesters will flock to your rallies, and soon they won't need to do so. You will be shunned, your name a household name, your life a big, fat mess. And then, on the brink of ending your miserable, shameful existence, you will remember. It'll hit you head on, and you'll hear a ringing in your ears, slowly getting louder.
"REEEEEEE NORMIE."
You'll remember. There is always a place for me here. I am not a man. I am a robot.
>>
>>29425010
>national scandal

Aren't we feeling self-important today.

Run for your local town council or something or get involved with your state party of choice. Nobody gives a shit what you've written on an anonymous message board.
>>
>>29425282
But what if I ever used the word nigger or posted pictures of my penis, both of which I have done t b h
>>
>>29425348
we took screenshots and saved the penis, don't worry
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.