[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drinking and drugs and stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 29bls3k.jpg (90 KB, 640x721) Image search: [Google]
29bls3k.jpg
90 KB, 640x721
What are you altering your mind with tonight robots? I just got me some of pic related and some weed I'll have later.
>>
>>29424861
I have some O-, Cheers
>>
File: CoolStanley.jpg (652 KB, 1200x1078) Image search: [Google]
CoolStanley.jpg
652 KB, 1200x1078
>>29424861
With Dank Stanleys
>>
>>29424861
I've got 100 dollars on alphabay. I want benzos or opiates I think. What's the best value for my bitshekels?
>>
Cold, sobering reality for me tonight, boys. Like every night.
>>
>>29425501
You can get way more benzos for 100 bucks than you can opiates, especially if you get etizolam or some non-xanax benzo.

You can get a gram of etiz for 80 bucks, which is like 500 doses if you have no tolerance.

>ruining your life with benzos and opiates
that said this isn't a good idea m8
>>
>>29426129
I got some clonazolam and some U-47700 rc opiate.
>>
>>29424861
Dropped 60 mgs of adderal around 7 hours ago. The crash is real
>>
>>29425501
I don't know prices on alphabay but coming from a heroin addict oxymorphone is hands down the best opiate. Make sure you snort or shoot it cause it has shit oral ba. It's also very potent to start low
>>
Blew through a gram of weed earlier, wondering if I should even bother to pick up more. It feels like I barely can get to the high I want anymore. Tolerance is too high to bother with oxy. Xanax lost its magic. Alcohol sucks.

Rambling
>>
>>29424861
What are benzos? I keep seeing them mentioned. Do they just knock you out? Take you for a ride? what?
>>
>>29426406
Xanax,valium,ativan klonopin. They are anti anxiety meds so sedatives
>>
>>29426378
Yeah but its like 20 dollars for 1 single 40mg opana pill.
>>
>>29426427
I used to snort around 200 mgs of heroin to get high. 10 mgs of opana is equal to that.
>>
>>29426427
Also were the fuck are you getting 40s for 20 bucks?!?! They're 65 were I get them and that's just cause the dealer's an old friend. Everyone else pays 80
>>
>>29426398
As a fellow smoker, I find that taking even a 5 day tolerance break is worth it. I smoked for the first time in a week today and ended up getting high enough to have a "hangover" after the nap I took.
>>
>>29426427

>20 for a 40mg opana

Buy them ALL right now
>>
>>29426484
I'm saying!!! I could make 60 off each pill with that...
>>
>>29426461
alphabay. I can get 1 whole gram of U-7740 which is sort of like if oxymorphone only lasted 1 hour, for 40 dollars.
>>
>>29426535
I've had U-7740 and its OK but it's not like oxymorphone. If you can get 40s for 20 bucks you're a fucking moron not to .
post alphabay link or point me in the right direction pls
>>
drank a 6 pack because i have no weed for 3 days. when i have weed, i do absolutely no other drugs because they feel disgusting. the weed is def telling me something.
>>
Giving this a nice little bump
>>
Been drinking a ton of steel reserve since I'm unemployed poorfag but just recently quit drinking the stuff because I'd always end up being super depressed and kept burning more bridges while drunk. I would love to get back on xanax but I haven't had a hookup for the stuff in 2 years now.
>>
>>29426607
I know this feel. I don't smoke cigarettes and rarely drink while I'm stoned.
>>
>>29424861
bump oreganolol
>>
It's my Birthday. GOt me a bottle of E&J and some pipe tobacco.
>>
>>29426581
just looked I must have misread .Cheapest was 45 for a 40mg opana.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.