[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Have Autism AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (365 KB, 1000x1620) Image search: [Google]
image.png
365 KB, 1000x1620
/summerfag/ here

>going to college in two months
>got high with brothers recently
>saw my whole life in a blink
>realized I had autism
>asked mom about next day
>said I was diagnosed at a young age but nobody ever told me about it
>my whole life is a lie
>always hated autists but now realize that Ive completely isolated myself from any possible peers
>probably will not go to college

Ask Me Anything
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465345127766.jpg (19 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465345127766.jpg
19 KB, 720x479
>>29424801
So, why aren't you doing the only thing that could save you, and forward yourself? You shouldn't allow such a simple bump in the road to stop you. Upon getting a flat tire, one doesn't just throw the entire car away completely. They fix the issue and keep following the road which they set out to in the first place. Not all is hopeless OP. Not all is pointless unless you want it to be. I'll leave you with the words that my father once told me about my depression. Don't be a victim.
>inb4 easier said than done.
>>
>>29424957
Ive just been watching Rain Man on loop trying to figure it out

Its really fucks your head to realize that your retarded
>>
99% of autists are not savants btw, pretty much all of them have learning disabilities.
>>
>>29425268
You were fine before, and the only thing stopping you from being fine now, is a label.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.