[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/closet drinking/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1464882232772.png (16 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1464882232772.png
16 KB, 650x650
>be married to a religious nut
>"NO DRINKING AT ALL ANON!"
>"but I like having an ice cold beer on a hot day."
>I only have 2-4 12oz beers if I feel like drinking after work (honest, the buzz levels off at three and it gets dull after 4)
>"IF I SEE YOU WITH ANOTHER BEER, IT'S OVER!"

So now I just closet drink because I don't like how she tries to push me around all the time. Anyone else in a similar situation?
>>
why the fuck would you marry somebody like that?
>>
Sounds like a stable marriage with a bright future ahead.
>>
>>29424591

Because she's scary af and I had a weird code of honor back then.
>>
>>29424609

Tell me something I don't know. It's cheaper to keep her though.
>>
>>29424571
Just stash some liquor and take a few quick shots and enjoy your buzz. It's pretty cucked of you to live like you're 16 and she's your mom though. How could you even enjoy being at home.
>>
>>29424571
>>"IF I SEE YOU WITH ANOTHER BEER, IT'S OVER!"
So?
>>
How could you be so retarded. Why would you legally bind yourself to a person like this.. I don't get it. She's going to take half of your shit.
>>
>>29424571
My wife is a religious nut too. She is cool if I drink a few beers here and there, she drinks wine sometimes. She would get on me when I was drinking every night though. I don't anymore (not because of her) so we are good.

Her parents have never drank in their lives and thought I was a raging alcoholic when I had loke two beers when living at their house temporarliy.
>>
If she is christian, didn't jesus the son of our lord consume and produce ample amounts of booze?

If he can drink, why can't you in moderation?

Also, if she is religious what is she going to do, divorce you? that's almost universally frowned upon
>>
>>29424571
Kek, I bet she's fucking another guy behind your back as well.
>>
>>29424778

So you only drink at restaurants while your wife drinks freely?
>>
>>29424654
not gonna be cheap when she divorces you after you finally obtain more assets
she knows about your closet drinking, the rat probably goes through the garbage. she'll just use that as justification for when she goes against her strict religious code in order to buttfuck your wallet.
>>
File: image.jpg (368 KB, 3316x1896) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
368 KB, 3316x1896
>>29424571
>wife tries to boss me around
>remind her she's imaginary

I showed her. Stupid bitch
>>
She's just seeing how much control you will give her. Call her bluff man. If it's over because of responsible drinking, it's over.
>>
>>29424571
>tfw abusive husband

Meh could be worse. I could be a submissive husband
>>
>>29424795

She's a religious nut. Much different than a religious person. She cherry picks and takes certain things to an extreme.
>>
>>29424571
Just call her bluff. Drink your beer, and if she pitches a fit then tell her "fine, leave".
>>
>>29424868
Nicely done, homie.
>>
>>29424778
i still dont know why people think drinking alcohol, makes you an alcoholic

the fuck does beign an alcoholic even mean to these people. i knew someone who told the judge he has a 6 pack once a week and they acted like that was some hardcore alcoholic behavior

blows my fucking mind
>>
File: Screenshot_20160605-195541.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160605-195541.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
HUUUURRR DUHRRR NIGGERS
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.