[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just settle for a plain, average gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: MyGF.png (1019 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
MyGF.png
1019 KB, 768x576
Why don't you just settle for a plain, average gf?
>>
>>29424380
Because a plain average girl won't settle for me. Instead only landwhales want me because I am /fit/ with a better personality then they will ever have.
>>
Because they want nothing to do with me.
>>
>>29424380
I have.

I get anal every Friday.
>>
that girl in your pic is below average
>>
If that's average sign me up desu
>>
I don't deserve even that
>>
>>29424405
Eh, she's good enough for me.
>>
>>29424380
ugly girls are easy pickings for chad. if anything they will just get attached to chads even quicker and will settle with him being a fwb
>>
>>29424380
Because they wouldn't settle for me.

Also I'm extremely autistic about the personality of the girl I date. I could never date someone with shit taste in music, vidya, books, who isn't studying something they're passionate about, who enjoys parties or social events, who is selfish, etc

So yeah I don't stand a chance.
>>
Tbh (assuming she's over 21) OP's GF looks like the nice type of girl you come home too on a long Friday days work, cooks you dinner, listens to your shit, cracks you a beer, then drops to her knees and sucks your cock while looking up at you.
>>
>>29424380
I'm trying Anon, not working out too well. Average and plain girls often act just as annoying as really pretty girls
>>
they're too busy being easy fucks for better males than me

I don't blame them. if I had hot women constantly wanting to have one night stands with me, why would I settle for exclusivity with some meh tier women?

I'm just banking on becoming successful down the road and then marrying some young women. no idea why as a man you would get married pre age 30. there is no such thing as the male wall, only women have to worry about age.
>>
>>29424380
because I am a 1/10

also OP pic is a 6/10 at least
>>
Because I'm better than that.
>>
I deserve a 8/10 because of my great personality
>>
>>29424475
I felt that too, looking at her face.

>Feelsgooddesu
>>
>>29424380
Yeah I wish they'd settle for me though.
Girl in pic is REALLY pretty, dunno if you implied she was "plain". I guess not.
>>
>>29424481
>thinking you will be happy as a betabuck

just wait until your wife fucks the neighbors son
>>
>>29424380
Plain average girls are good practice gf material, but if you just settle with them then you're literally a cuck.
>>
>>29424545
>neighbors
lamo where do you think I will be living?
some city?
try the woods, a hundred miles from the closest town that is on an official map

the young women I will wed will not be some slut. with the way the world is going, she'll probably be some Muslim sand nigger since apparently that's the only kind of loyal women left in the world.
>>
>>29424554
>if you just settle with them then you're literally a cuck

On the contrary, you are way less likely to get cuckolded by an average girl. If you end up with a got girl, guys are going to be flirting and hitting on her 24/7, and she's way more likely to cheat. With an average girl, you can rest assured that she is satisfied with you and won't be tempted.
>>
>>29424584
Assuming it's a muzzy wife, it would work. But what's the point? It's like owning a house cat you can fuck. Ideally you'd want a japanese wife and be living in Japan because they wont cheat on you with a japanese dude.
>>
>>29424475
>>29424506

OP here. I can confirm that this is all true. She is 22 btw. Feels good, man.
>>
>>29424626
>you are way less likely to get cuckolded by an average girl

You are cucking yourself out of opportunities for better gfs.
>>
Plain and average girls still have it set in their head that they can get their 7-8+ bf because their standards are inflated.

I am short and my facial aesthetics are a 7 at best, so no girl will settle for me.
>>
>>29424658
>But what's the point?
to have a family in a healthy peaceful setting in which we can grow and flourish
>. Ideally you'd want a japanese wife and be living in Japan because they wont cheat on you with a japanese dude.
1. gooks are fucking ugly and do not have souls
2. japan is a shithole and everyone there inherently dislikes non-japanese
3. you're a dumb weeb faggot
>>
>>29424677
>Being this shallow

It's not all about looks, man. Beauty fades, but personality is forever. Average girls are way more likely to be down-to-earth vs. hot girls that have been taught that they can get anything they want in life just by being hot from day 1. Do hot, down-to-earth girls exist? Sure, but they are super rare, and no robot is going to get them.
>>
>>29424697
I'm not a weeb you fucking moron, it's pretty fucking obvious japanese culture is more compatible with western culture.

>living alone in the wilderness

you're going to be bored as fuck, not to mention how expensive it's going to be.
>>
>>29424680
OP here. You're sort of right. I'm like an 8.5, and my gf (pictured in OP) got me. I've been told that I can "do better" in terms of looks but, frankly, I would never want to because this girl's personality is absolutely top-notch. She's loyal as fuck, endearingly clingy, modest, kind, super affectionate/cuddly, does stuff for me, puts up with my shit, etc. It's fucking phenomenal tbqh senpai. You simply will not get all of that with a 9/10 unless you sell your soul in some other regard.
>>
>>29424759
>it's pretty fucking obvious japanese culture is more compatible with western culture.
you do realize the reason why japs no like anyone else is exactly because no one else gets their culture?
the west is loud, selfish, prideful of all the wrong things.
japs are quiet, selfless, and don't make it a point to show off. black and white as it gets
plus, even if their culture was compatible, they're still very ugly and have no real humanity to them.
>you're going to be bored
kek you have any idea how much work there is going to be needed to be done when living a life style like that? there won't be time to be bored or even think about it.
there's kids, there's hunting that needs to be done, there's house work that needs to be done, there's well digging, there's fishing, there's raising and teaching the kids, there's all kinds of shit that has to be done daily. without modern conveniences life is slow, tedious, and hard work.
boredom is a modern invention.
>>
>>29424662
You're in the netherlands aren't you fucking kanker
>>
>>29424854
No, mate, I'm in the good ole US of A.
>>
>>29424844
to each his own

the way I see it, I don't fit in anywhere here, at least in Japan I could have a good excuse.
>>
File: 1456664362802.jpg (23 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
1456664362802.jpg
23 KB, 430x430
>it's this thread again
jeez man, how about we just have a /sobstorygeneral/ thread instead.
>>
>>29424380
But that girl is a 10/10
Not even other robots like me as an acquaintance
Someone please end me
>>
>>29424380
Because I'm an obese neckbeard virgin NEET who has squandered every opportunity he has ever had in life by wallowing in self-pity and masking the crippling emotional pain in a cocoon of vidya and tendies in my mother's basement.
>>
File: 1461275058062.jpg (48 KB, 371x550) Image search: [Google]
1461275058062.jpg
48 KB, 371x550
>>29424716
>wants a boring, common, literally "her?" gf
>calls me shallow

Yeah, nah, just kill yourself.
>>
File: drowningpepe.jpg (48 KB, 882x688) Image search: [Google]
drowningpepe.jpg
48 KB, 882x688
>>29424429
same here. She would never look my way.
>>
File: mirrorpepe.jpg (7 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
mirrorpepe.jpg
7 KB, 290x174
>>29424554
it's the other way around. we dont deserve someone a preety as here. you must be a normie if you consider being with her as "settling"
>>
>>29424380
>Implying that's not exactly what I want
Fuck off
>>
File: 1418348828790.jpg (62 KB, 792x1188) Image search: [Google]
1418348828790.jpg
62 KB, 792x1188
>>29424380
>Why don't you just settle for a plain, average gf?

But I have, Anon, and it's wonderful.

>tfw she treats me like a king
>tfw she indulges all my lewd fetishes
>tfw I never have to worry about her cheating
>tfw she is clingy as fuck

Feels good man
>>
>>29424380
>implying that girl would ever go for a 4/10 like myself
>>
average girls are above my league.
I'm a robot, I'm literally the bottom 1% of males.
>>
>>29424380
Her face looks very amenable to a cum facial. She looks like the cute, innocent type that you just want to taint with your cum, you know?
>>
>>29424380
Because I'm gay.
If I wasn't, I'm too beta, awkward and ugly to have an average gf.
>>
>>29426194
OP here. I agree. I've never done that to her though. I feel like it's too degenerate.
>>
>implying OP girl is "average"
>>
I'd that is plain, average, then I'm there God-Emperor of mankind.
>>
I feel bad for her that her boyfriend doesn't even really think she's all that great and is just settling. That's kinda mean since you probably lie to her and tell her you think she's beautiful, when actually you think she's just ok.
>>
>>29427049
So you think she's ugly in other words?
>>
>>29427066
OP here. I do tell her that she's beautiful, but it's not a lie to me. Her personality is a 10/10, and that is a huge factor in my rating of her. I would never trade her for any Stacy. Plus, I think she's plenty cute.
>>
Because 90% of the people on this board either are socially retarded or have unrealistic expectations (a lot of times, it's a mixture of both).
>>
>>29427200
Ok whatever you say. But if I were in her shoes and saw a post like this about me I would feel like shit. Even worse than the current feel of 23yrs kv. Yea im probably even more plain than your gf, so what do I expect, but it just makes the idea your ugly a 100% fact when you move from "maybe one person in this world could find me gorgeous" to I am just not physically beautiful and will never be to anyone. Idk. I'd rather just have a anime husbando and live in a fantasy than in the harsh reality of life.
>>
>>29424380
If I ever find one at all average or a borderline Stacy I'm good
>>
>>29427394
Wait, you're involuntarily celibate at age 23 ...as a GRIL???

Anyway, I think your notions of lose are somewhat overly romanticized. Sure, there is probably a guy out there who finds you more gorgeous than any other girl, but chances are he's some random dude in rural China that you will never meet. The chance of meeting your absolute soul-mate among the nearly 8 billion people on Earth is indeed vanishingly small...You need to come to terms with the fact that you will probably have to settle for someone who is "good enough." Also, beauty fades, but personality is forever. I would take a plain girl with a killer personality over a Stacy anyday.
>>
>>29424380
Because they, like all women, want Chad.
>>
>>29424402
Mein nigga!! Pound that brown town
>>
She's plain? She's cute from the pic. Looks alone she squeaks in at 7. Then if she shares interests with you and isn't a dumb cunt 7.5. I like to spank her before she blows me-not uncommon. So to me she's now an 8. What if she turns out to be a rider? Now she's of the charts. A blonde white girl that I know nothing about I'm gonna give her a chance.
Had a girl like that and she was great. She's dead now. Bought an old Mustang fastback and lost control of it and wrecked. What sucks the worst is I convinced her to sell the car. She was going to get a 99 Impala and 5gs and was driving the fuck out the Mustang the last 2 days she was going to have it.
>>
>>29427798
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that, man.
>>
I'm below average. Plain, average GF is going over my league.
>>
because my social anxiety interferes with my life
>>
>>29427843
Thanks. I miss her. I've been seeing her friend who's Cuban/White and identifies as White. So am I a racemixer? I'm not an aut/soc from /pol/ and I don't hate other races but my race is important to me.
>>
>>29428059
Well, as long as she has a fair complexion and identifies as white, then I think you're good, man. There are some really dark Cubans out there.
>>
>>29428112
Her family cane over during the Revolution because Castro would have killed them. They're very fair skinned and make Trump look like a Swedish cuck.
>>
>>29428245
Bravo, mate. In that case, there is no race-mixing going on. She's simply white. Good for you. I bet she has datass.jpeg too..the Cuban girls I have met have been THICC :))
>>
>>29428286
Yeah that's how I feel. When we first got together we felt weird cuz she missed her friend and I was broken up bad. I stopped seeing her and told her the reason and then her brother kinda Okey doked us to meet over drinks and we decided to fuck the pain away. We are still seeing each other and it's hard but we both lost a loved one in her and I can see a future with her. And dat azz...
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.