[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, today I've been cucked and I want someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: widf1l.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
widf1l.png
29 KB, 633x758
Alright guys, today I've been cucked and I want someone to share this with:

>been texting with my ex gf for a couple of weeks
>start to fall in love with her again
>she lives 500km away
>today
>be at a friends house watching GoT
>she texts me
>"Hey Anon are you still up? I'm really feeling down right now and I need someone to talk to"
>next bus home comes in about an hour but I'd rather like stay a little longer
>fuck it this might be my chance to get close to her again
>tell her that I'm free in about 90 minutes
>leave early although heavy rain outside
>get soaked
>get a text from her after entering the bus
>"Anon, it's alright one of my male friends just came around to take care of me"
>doesn't respond to my texts since then

So right now I'm home alone, waiting for her to text me while she is probably getting fucked by one of her male friends

Any stories similar to this one? If so feel free to share them. I'm gonna be up for a while anyway, I guess.
>>
That's some hard cucking bro.
>>
she probably did it on purpose too
kek
>>
>>29424339
I know, but my other option would have been to leave even earlier, missing half of the episode just to talk to her. Since it's inevitable for her to get fucked by one of her friends anyway, i really should't care too much, but just the fact that I kinda made this happen tonight for not being there feels really bad
>>
>>29424398

As the other anon said, she did it on purpose.
>>
>>29424374
I don't think so, seems like she texted me first instead of her friend. We sometimes talk on the phone, and I even think she still has some feelings for me as well. But when another guy is available to physically be there, she'll probably pick that one
>>
>>29424316
>chooses to watch a show about cuckery instead of comforting girl
>gets cucked as a consequence

POTTERY
>>
>>29424316
Did you ever meet her in person? Or was it a fake long distanc "relationship"?
>>
>>29424538
It wasn't really about watching the show (have seen it for the second time this day anyway), I just didn't want to leave my friends place in the middle of the episode 30 minutes after arriving for comforting my ex gf, even it was just for not seeming like a cuck in front of my friend

>>29424566
Nope, I've seen her a lot of times. Been together for about a year, lost our virginity to each other etc.
>>
>>29424316
>So right now I'm home alone, waiting for her to text me while she is probably getting fucked by one of her male friends

mfw women think this is okay
>>
>>29424316

I came t b q h f a m
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.