[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have both white parents >Born Darkie >Not white enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1238 - oBbgpk7.jpg (204 KB, 1025x1000) Image search: [Google]
1238 - oBbgpk7.jpg
204 KB, 1025x1000
>Have both white parents
>Born Darkie
>Not white enough to get privilege
>Cant be acepted into master race
>Not black enough to get welfare
>Not even allowed into BLM meetings
>No Social groups accept me
>Too dark or light

TFW the only reason qts talk to me is to ask kind of tan i am using

Should I just become a sand nig muslim? /Pol/ says they get white women all the time.
>>
>>29424273
Move to Sweden, claim to be Syrian refugee, find leftist women who have to "work off their privilege"
>>
Sandy Muslim reporting in. I look White as fuck, along with most of the people from my country. Striking blue eyes, porcelain white skin, petite Barbie nose and a body that White genes just can't get you. So please don't go claiming you're one of us with your tan skin. Try the Indians.
>>
>>29424273
You should become a Marine or something else in the armed forces where you race is nothing more than a joke between friends.
>>
>>29424273
You can't pass as Italian or sumthin'?
>>
>>29425458
>muslim reporting in
>i look white as fuck
>striking blue eyes
>porcelain white skin
>petite barbie nose

fuck off muhammad

>>29424273
Chances are you are white enough. Remember theres a very diverse world, you have the spanish that can be white or black ect
>>
>>29425655
Wow, you sure showed me. How does it feel to be a part of the least desired race for men? Seriously, can you compete with Tyrone's dick or a Spanish man's figure and face?
>>
>>29425956
Aren't the least desired the Asians?

Also the whole world still holds european features as the highest standard of beauty
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-20-18-28-15.png (721 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-20-18-28-15.png
721 KB, 1440x2560
This color, OP?
>>
>>29424273
How the fuck are both your parents white and you look like half a dindu? Ddoes your dad have a cuck fetish?
>>
>>29425458
Syria? Lebanon?
>>
>>29424273
lol welfare is based off of income, not race. Dumbass
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.