[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>At uni >These chads knock on your door >Hey anon why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 365x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 365x348
>At uni
>These chads knock on your door
>Hey anon why don't you come play madden in the lobby with us you're always in your room

What do?
>>
Yeah, ill be down in 10 mintues

>dont go

:^]
>>
>>29424225
"Sure thing, Chad."
Orignal spaghettio
>>
>>29424225
Suck the one on the left off then right before he's about to cum, stop, and tell him if he wants me to swallow his load he has to suck off the guy on the right for a bit.
>>
>>29424289
>get lonely
>start crying

;^[
>>
>>29424225
Honestly many of the Chads are cool dudes. Nice to everyone. They're just TOO great. They get everything. :/
>>
Sounds good lads, let me get my football gear!
>>
File: 1464219995368.jpg (71 KB, 415x484) Image search: [Google]
1464219995368.jpg
71 KB, 415x484
>>29424225
Tell that dyel that his traps are shit and he needs to deadlift instead of hitting chest and arms everyday.
>>
It is an interesting topic: are the chads that feel the need to connect with those in the lower social hierarchies more or less alpha than those who don't?
>>
>>29424669
>you are now realizing that Chand and Stacey are actually nice people who are popular for a reason and you're just an over-analyzing, bitter autist
>>
>>29424225
If they show up shirtless like that for whatever weird reason, I don't think I'd go.
>>
Chad and stacie are an illusion.

Theres nothing there to be desired.

It's like putting lip stick on a pig.
>>
>>29424669
Yes, the people who bullied you in Highschool weren't Chads. They were normal people but seemed like Chads because you're so low on the social totem pole.
>>
>>29424358
Because they have no reason to be bitter at anyone tbqh I just want their attitude and outlook on life I don't even need their looks.
>>
>>29424225
>sports games
>>
>>29424225
Cream my pants and latch onto benis with lung suction.
>>
>uuuh sure, rather fifa if you got it. Do you guys play smash?

Yea I'm not really a robot, just a beta normie.
>>
>>29424669
>talk to popular guy at work
>says he was friends with some loser in elementary
>"I was his only friend"
it was funny and unsurprising
>>
>>29424977
>wanting to play smash with normies

enjoy your 8 player ffa with items on
>>
>>29425054 #
>pseudo-tourneyfag

Fuck off. People like this only play smash becaus they're too shit at regular fighting games.
>>
>>29425254
>>29425274
kill yourselves

its the only way to play
wanting to play with the game decided by bullshit rng items and instant kill stage hazards instead of decided by your own skill means you are bad and need to get good

playing smash casually is just a waste
>>
>>29425293
>playing smash casually is just a waste
Only if you hate fun. Smash is at its heart a party game.
>>
>>29425293
>you aren't having fun the right way
>>
>>29425293
>instant kill stage hazards instead of decided by your own skill means you are bad and need to get good

So you just confirmed your playing a casual fighter because you're shit at real ones.
>>
>>29424225
Just fuck my butthole up
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.