[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be groomsman at cousins wedding >social anxiety terrorizing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 642x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 642x716
>be groomsman at cousins wedding
>social anxiety terrorizing me all day, lips perpetually chapped
>post wedding celebration, dancing, talkin havin a good time now that alcohol is flowing
>start talking and flirting with a 8/10 with beautiful bod and having what I thought was success
>maybe I can get laid after all
>go back to table to get my drink
>mom, who turns out was watching me whole time, tells me she's a lesbian
>apparently she brought up the fact that I was talking with her to my aunt and she told my mom that
>low confidence kicks in and assume she was just up to some dykery tricks
>end up going home sad after night with mom and dad
>cousin messages me next day saying chick was totally into me and thought I was cute
>"thought she was a lesbian??"
>she's bi

Mom fucked me over so hard and ruined my chance to have sex for the second time in my life at 20. Don't know if I'll ever recover fellas...
>>
y are you guys such fucking dumbasses
I would have caught on to that shit right away
>>
File: giggling_christ_chan.png (708 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
giggling_christ_chan.png
708 KB, 1280x720
>>29424206

I'm sure it would be less funny if it happened to me, but that is fucking hilarious OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 217x320
>>29424267

I wish I could see the humour in it... But the pain is too fresh
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.