[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Furries...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 20150711ppFurries5LOCAL-4.jpg (339 KB, 2586x1706) Image search: [Google]
20150711ppFurries5LOCAL-4.jpg
339 KB, 2586x1706
> Be a few months ago
> Be in 8th grade
> Fat girl in school
> Always talks about Black Veiled Brides and god damned MCR
> Halfway through year in school
> She starts wearing a clip on Furry Tail and ears to boot
> She is being annoying meowing at everyones face
> Gym class comes (I am in same class)
> Teacher tells her she cant wear her crap in gym
> She starts meowing at the teacher
> Teacher tells her again
> She meows louder
> Teacher tells her to sit in the hall
> The fat girl starts running around while hopping like a down syndrome kangaroo across the gym
> Everyone is staring
> Some Chad think it is smart to call her a weird shit
> Ohfuck.jpg
> She starts kangaroo hopping towards the Chad and his Chad friends
> Meowing and Shin Kicking ensues
> The Chad is like wtf get it off me and he doesnt want to punch it in fear that the autism is contagious
> Fat Girls friend (male, short, thin, FNAF fag) comes up to her and takes off her ears
> All of a sudden she stops kicking and shit. Like all of a sudden. Like it is like those ears were possessing her or some shit, which reflects even more on her furfag autism
> She Is told to go to principal's office again
> She listens and just leaves while glaring at the Chad
> She Isnt seen for a week
> Comes back, still has ears and tail
> Gym teacher doesnt say shit
> MFW
>>
you have to be 18 to post on 4chan, dude
>>
>>29423989
perhaps your low-tier bait detector isn't working?
>>
Just fapped to some yiff.
Goddamn I want to fuck someone in a bunny or pony suit, I dont care if its roast beef or shit filled man anus.
>>
File: sping.png (206 KB, 299x278) Image search: [Google]
sping.png
206 KB, 299x278
>>29424085
The faggot readings are off the charts!
>>
>>29424125
Nice image macro
>>
obese niggers
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.