[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
make your own state
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 2000px-Iowa_in_United_States.svg.png (553 KB, 2000x1238) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Iowa_in_United_States.svg.png
553 KB, 2000x1238
you are given an large piece of land to start your own state

here is what you can change

>land laws
>gun laws
>education
>funding
>drug laws
>tax rates
>defining public and personal spaces
>gender equality laws
>primary industries and jobs
>>
Id basically want a smaller version of Alaska but with less cold ass temps. I'd want almost zero gun laws, little to no taxes, dirty and gravel roads mostly, one city with rest being rural. One thing it definitely needs is being able to live in the middle of no were and pay zero taxes as long as you don't use any public services.
>>
File: snippitysnap.jpg (127 KB, 1086x757) Image search: [Google]
snippitysnap.jpg
127 KB, 1086x757
>>29423802
Here you go

too bad textless shit isn't allowed.
>>
>>29423970
nice job!
>>29423921
i live the "pay as you go" method far as taxes
>>
>>29424022
Here's the website I used: http://filteries.com/politics

Original comment just in case
>>
>>29423802
NEET Paradise
>Only NEET robots are allowed in said state
>All small apartments, no land ownership is permitted
>Enforce a strict 1:1 gender ratio
>Before being permitted citizenship, all new applicants must either meet someone of the opposite gender from the male/female pool, talk, and decide if they live together or not /or/ take a personality compatibility test and be matched with a random partner
>strict laws are enforced to keep the partners loyal without cucking/infidelity *ON BOTH PARTIES*
>Initially start, rigging everyone from said states welfare applications so everyone gets welfare and is provided for
>After state has been around for 15 years, all children at the age of 15 that appear to have chad/stacy/normie personalities are put to "work" with a 95% income tax, and are sent away from their families/civilization with no hope of coming back.
>>
I would turn it into a farming/agriculture/horticulture state. No cattle, plants/mushrooms primarily.
>>
>>29424243
great idea!
nice ownership law
>>
File: _1434814698.png (167 KB, 574x432) Image search: [Google]
_1434814698.png
167 KB, 574x432
>>29423802
you have my attention because me and some others always talk about gettnig away from NYC. THEY'RE KILLING OUR STATE WITH THEIR LIBERAL LAWS WHILE WE'RE ONE OF THE MOST CONSERVATIVE AREAS IN THE US.

and I would essentially make the laws a mix of NC/AZ/TX

REPEAL THE SAFE ACT!
IMPEACH CUOMO!
NY SENATORS ONLY CARE FOR DOWNSTATE!
>>
>>land laws

public spaces open to everyone, except vandals
semi-public (state buildings for example) open to the public on schedules for visiting
private properties not entirely private. fiscal visits every now and then for terrorist plans like hpmemade bioweapon planning etc

>>gun laws

allowed. banning in private places allowed with the condition of presence of well armed security 24/7

>>education

state funded, public, open. private institutions allowed, though. state institutions have to meet yearly academic performance checks or staff is changed.

>>funding

taxes, but really just bare minimum for very basic services, like education, health care, police, firefighters, state workers, public place maintenance

>>drug laws

all allowed

>>tax rates

carefully calculated to meet bare minimum required to run basic services

>>defining public and personal spaces

public: state owned
private: everything that doesnt fall on public

>>gender equality laws

men and women equal in everything. no faminazism bullshit, rape accusations only with proof or the accused is allowed for a lawsuit on false rape accusation. sentence for both rape and false rape accusations are castration

>>primary industries and jobs

explore maximum potency of land in terms of natural resources. high stimulation for factories and service offerings.
>>
>>29423802
Utah, but more religious.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.