[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to pirate songs from indie-bands? I mean, popular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: No, just no.jpg (49 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
No, just no.jpg
49 KB, 720x405
Is it wrong to pirate songs from indie-bands?

I mean, popular bands are fair game as they are already rich, but if you steal from indie-bands they already aren't making much money, so you're further impoverishing them.
>>
>>29423723
You're a pirate, you shouldn't care about these things.
>>
>>29423739
I'm not a monster though. I at least want good indie bands to become at least mildly popular.
>>
>>29423902
well figure it out.
if you don't have money just pirate, if you do buy the music.

don't worry about small things like this
>>
>>29423723
If they're good and you really like it then buy them

If you like it but only listen to it occasionally then just listen to it normally, don't pirate and don't buy since it would be a waste of money and memory

If you're a poorfag then just pirate and don't give a fuck about the rich and mid class

t. Master pirate in based Tacoland*

*More internet freedom than USA and zero copyright notices!
>>
>>29423723
why not just pay the $10 for google all access and youtube red?
they are at the top in terms of payment per play
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.