[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>he had a fantasy of playing his favorite song in front of his high school class with everyone being so impressed that he automatically becomes super attractive and cool
>>
Lemme guess
Is it me OP?
>>
actually mine was to become a karate champion/super saiyan and enslave the girls in cages hanging from the classroom ceiling

i dont even recall doing anything remotely sexual with them, but it made me tingle regardless
>>
>that one kid who was a drug lord and no one knew until he got killed by a rival gang
>>
>that kid who literally fucking blew his brains out in the school bathroom in between periods 2 and 3

I went to a very depressing high school
>>
>that kid who day dreamed about having superpowers and saving the class from a terrorist attack and have Stacy fall for him because of it
>>
>>29423410
>>he had a fantasy of playing his favorite song in front of his high school class with everyone being so impressed that he automatically becomes super attractive and cool

This is the reason I became a musician. 13 years later I'm still working on forming a band and writing neat material.
>>
>that kid who would suck you off and your friends in the restroom for your chocolate milk

gud times
>>
File: 1466027453891.jpg (57 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466027453891.jpg
57 KB, 400x400
>>29423647
>that kid who day dreamed about having superpowers and using them to torture everyone he hated

FTFY
>>
>literally every guitar player ever
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.