[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bite the bullet and break out of anti-social lifestyle >Get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1446854388724.jpg (470 KB, 900x1391) Image search: [Google]
1446854388724.jpg
470 KB, 900x1391
>Bite the bullet and break out of anti-social lifestyle
>Get my act together, talk to people, work and so on
>Have to put on a fake personality just so people will like me
>Even when surrounded by people, I still feel as miserable as ever
>Still have no real friends, still feel lonely
I just wanted a normal, healthy life. What did I do to deserve this? I tried everything I could and nothing changed, it doesn't matter if you can improve your social skills if apathy towards other people is ingrained within you. I just want someone to love me that I can love back.
>>
>>29423351
Fuk being normal, just do you and if people don't like it or thing you're weird, Fuk em Homie.

You clearly care what others think, Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep, Nor should you.
>>
>>29423854

Good post
Trust this man

We're in this together, bros.
>>
>>29423854
>You clearly care what others think, Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep, Nor should you.
This poster is under the age of 25.

>>29423351
You still see yourself as above everyone else so they aren't going to like you. You need to sort your shit out internally before you can expect anyone else to love you.

You need to love yourself before you can be loved.
>>
>>29423854
DATS WUH SUP MY NIIIGUH
>>
>>29423893
Yes I am under 25, Your point being??
>>
>>29423934
When you get older and mature a little more you'll understand that whole "Fuck everyone else bro I'm just going to do me and if they don't like it it's their problem!" attitude belongs in your teenage years and needs to melt away if you're going to become a proper adult.

Either that or you'll become a steelworker and/or roofer.
>>
>>29423893
What do you mean I see myself above everyone else, but I also need to learn to love myself? Isn't that a bit self contradicting?

>>29423854
When I took on that mentality I was just sitting alone in my room all day playing videogames or watching movies to distract myself from how lonely I was. It was better than things are now, but neither is what I want. I want to be able to have a relationship with someone while being myself, which can't happen if I'm stuck away in my room the whole time.
>>
>>29423990
>proper adult
Top goy
>>
>>29424041
>What do you mean I see myself above everyone else, but I also need to learn to love myself? Isn't that a bit self contradicting?

You don't love yourself just because you have a superiority complex. You hate all of humanity but see yourself as somehow better and above the rest of the shambling horde. Doesn't mean you have a healthy or loving view of yourself though, quite the opposite in this case.
>>
>>29424041
You can still watch movies and play vidya gaems, Moderation is key, Try small talk or dating fat women to get your confidence up.

>>29423990
Doubt it will ever go away, I used to be like OP, but something just snapped and I realised why the fuck do I care about what superficial people think about me.

I just realised how fake and pathetic people are. That's an objective fact, not subject to change based on whatever age I may be
>>
>>29423351
It sounds like you're searching for a purpose, the typical day in day out, eat, work, sleep, repeat until you die doesn't quiet appeal to you.

Understandable.
>>
>>29424234
>That's an objective fact, not subject to change based on whatever age I may be
I thought that way too when I was 23 years old and incredibly lonely. You'll grow up anon.
>>
>>29424300
I am 29 years and still lonely. The only difference now is that I finally grasped that is due mainly to my shitty attitude.
>>
>>29424234
I know I can still watch movies and play videogames and I still do, I don't need confidence either. Fact of the matter is, people don't like me. When I tried to be myself people just called me weird and full of myself, that was when I was in fourteen or so, but when I moved schools I decided I was going to be somebody people would like, and that's exactly what I did. I was pretty popular, I got invited out all the time and girls would ask me out, but all that's meaningless if you don't care for the people and they don't know anything about you other than the facade you put on in public. I thought I just wanted someone to like me at the time, but there's more to a genuine relationship than that.

This >>29423893 seems the most helpful of everything here, but even then, "sorting out my shit internally" is pretty vague advice.
>>
File: 1435342999007.png (273 KB, 518x700) Image search: [Google]
1435342999007.png
273 KB, 518x700
>>29424366
two dubs in a row.

>The only difference now is that I finally grasped that is due mainly to my shitty attitude.
What caused your shitty behaviour? Could not have been your surroundings...

There is no such thing as being "normal". Only lacking independence and being fearless.

We are not weaklings. We are dragons (can produce fire, and can fly). We are demons (can induce superstition). We are so, so much; but do not use it because there is no room for what we can do.

Some shitheads, read normies, decide to ignore their abilities and just let it deteriorate into a routine that produces children and lets them enjoy endorphines a little now and then (this fluctuates vastly due to the lack of knowledge of what "joy" truly is; Jimi Hendrix and many other endorphine addicts didn't know that joy is relative and so they took too much of it and it ended up killing them ((lmao))).

Others, like me, "robots"; can not accept this bullshit. I do not want to make ANY move that kills who I am. The Best, or nothing.
Regret is the greatest pain because it can not be mended - and I do not want to start something that I could have done much better had I spent some time premeditating it before I started.

Fuck you and your weakling's advice.
>>
>>29424681
>Regret is the greatest pain because it can not be mended - and I do not want to start something that I could have done much better had I spent some time premeditating it before I started.
So instead you start nothing, accomplish nothing and end up regretting your entire wasted, useless existence.
>>
>>29424727
>implying existence isn't useless in general
>>
>>29424727
so close...
>accomplish nothing
switch with: "take notes and make objective conclusions."
>end up regretting your entire wasted, useless existence.
switched with: "become happy I did not make mistakes".
>>
>>29424779
Enjoy your notes and observations. May They burn bright in the afterlife to heat your cold soul.

>>29424761
Existence is awesome. We get just as much of a chance at happiness and accomplishment as anyone else. Why not enjoy it instead of crying that you're not some fantasy superhero?
>>
>>29424681
I don't where I fit, I can only describe myself as a raging lunatic who will just snap one day. I think it is due to my extreme anxiety and bullying I suffered in the past.
>>
>>29424833
Get over elementary school you fucking dork.

No one has bullied you in over a decade. Literally no one even thinks about or cares about you so stop dwelling on the past.
>>
>>29424805
>Enjoy your notes and observations.
Why, have you understood nothing of what I have been saying?
Enjoyment is only relative. I don't need to enjoy the notes; I don't even want to!
The notes are for true understanding and objective recollections of experiences so that I can predict more accurately and hence make safer moves in my life.
God! some people...

>May They burn bright in the afterlife to heat your cold soul.
The afterlife is cold, so I hope you're right.

>>29424833
>I don't where I fit, I can only describe myself as a raging lunatic who will just snap one day. I think it is due to my extreme anxiety and bullying I suffered in the past.
Then SNAP!
Snapping is not bad! Dying and not being able to snap is bad.
Understand that YOU are you. Not normal you versus lunatic you.
Taste the fire.

>bullying I suffered in the past.
then you know the unfairness of life - that life considers "unfairness" fair!
Come on; YOU ARE ALL SO CLOSE!!!
>>
>>29424882
>make safer moves in my life.
BORING
>>
>>29424917
ALIVE;
figuratively and literally!
>>
Ah I have to go to bed now, but do not yield!!!!!!!
Normal is a poison! Pain is temporary!
Tears are sticky! Move upwards, not forwards!

God I'm tired. Usually a lurker but haha this was fun
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.