[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw they've accomplished more than you ever will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: military-women-2.png (838 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
military-women-2.png
838 KB, 700x466
>tfw they've accomplished more than you ever will
>>
>murder
>accomplishment
>>
>caring about accomplishments
>>
Murdering is an accomplishment?
>>
My fucking airshit gear is more dirty than their crap, what the fuck?
>>
>>29422612
>invading a country that poses zero threat to us
>killing people who are simply defending their homeland from foreign invaders

>accomplishment
>>
>killing brown villagers for slimy kikes and oil executives
>accomplishment
>>
>>29422626
muslim detected

go back to pakistan
>>
>>29422612
Please explain. I think there's people more valuable in society outside of real wartime. I say real wartime cuz I don't think the invasion of Iraq has accomplished much good.
>>
>you will never pose for a picture in a uniform
They've accomplished so much
>>
>being a tool for corporate interests and shills in politics is the highest honor!

he actually believed that meme
>>
File: comfy.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
>>29422612
>2001: third world hellhole filled with Islamic fundies
>add American soldiers
>2011: third world hellhole filled with Islamic fundies
>subtract American soldiers
>2016: third world hellhole filled with Islamic fundies
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
>>
They're literally suicidal adrenaline junkies. and when the time comes to fight a real an enemy, they'll break.

watch restrepo and you can clearly see what i'm talking about.
>>
can any military anons talk about their experiences with females in the military

i'm going to assume they all get routinely deep dicked by Be-All-You-Can-Be Chad
>>
>>29422612
by upholding the the will of a fucked up system that exploits people and keeps us robots down
>>
>>29422692
hussein's rule wasn't even that religious
there were even some christians high up in his govt
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-18+at+08.08.05).jpg (76 KB, 429x411) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-18+at+08.08.05).jpg
76 KB, 429x411
>>29422731
I was talking about Afghanistan. Let me do one for Iraq now.

>2003: Semi-secular, stable, third world shithole with repressed Islamic fundies
>add American soldiers
>2010: Balkanized, unstable, third world shithole full of Islamic fundies
>subtract American soldiers
>2016: Third world shithole in civil war filled with full-blown caliphate fundies
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
>>
>>29422612
I will never understand how being in the military is an accomplishment
>>
File: 1460329433019.jpg (188 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1460329433019.jpg
188 KB, 1000x750
sure they have shlomo sure they have
>>
>>29422709
Was in the air force, the enlisted women all have a uniform fetish and slut themselves out to the officers
>>
There are and have been a lot of wasteful wars, but still my respect for the veterans. I am fucked up as it is, wouldn't wanna know what a war would do to me.
I wonder how they feel themselves about someting like Iraq. It would fuck me up if I went through that stuff and didn't even result in anything good.

It is like getting cucked.
>>
>>29422692
Afghanistan is definitely better off now than it would be under Taliban rule.
>>29422791
Iraq was a shitshow though. We fucked up by not supporting the right rebels strongly enough after the first Gulf War and ensuring that Iraqi's were able to institute their own non-Hussein government. But yeah, Hussein would be better than ISIS obviously. So is Assad. That doesn't mean they're great, it just means they're less shitty.
>>
File: 1457917399466.png (317 KB, 561x561) Image search: [Google]
1457917399466.png
317 KB, 561x561
>>29422612
>tfw despite this, i dont give a fuck

both myself and everyone else on this planet are just nothings in the grand scheme of things

if you aren't living solely for instant gratification you aren't living your life correctly, you're just wasting your time
>>
Camer here to green text everything that's already been said and I didn't even know they were chicks till after I had read the thread. But I'll also add
>implying they do anything
>implying they and milichad don't sit around while Beta squad takes the hits
>>
File: large[1].jpg (49 KB, 799x353) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
49 KB, 799x353
>>29423135
"I want to believe that my service resulted in something good, no matter how much cognitive dissonance it takes": the post

>Afghanistan is definitely better off now than it would be under Taliban rule.
Is it really, though? Is Afghanistan any wealthier? Is life for the average goatfucker any better? Can Afghanistan's government stand on its own?
No. It just has an incredibly corrupt government now that lets pedophilia run rampant. Then again, Afghanistan's been fucked ever since we decided that Islamic Fundamentalism was better than communism for them. Oh well.

>We fucked up by not supporting the right rebels
Yes... totally... the problem is not supporting the "right" rebels. That's worked out so well in Syria.

Let's face it. When the Islamic world is ready for democracy, capitalism, freedom, blahblahblah, it'll transition to it naturally. It probably won't, but that's not the point. We shouldn't be there.
>>
>>29423234
i agree with this, the only solution is to build a wall around the middle east and let the shit skins figure it out themselves
>>
>>29422940
kek, care to share some experiences from your time in the service?
>>
>>29423340
Not a lot to share, it's just a lot of busy work and pretending that what you do matters
Some people really eat that shit up and believe they are superior to others because of it, some people were just there for the gi bill
>>
>>29422643
do you think they actually use it?
>>
>>29422626
>>29422639
Literally this, worse
>murdering FOR jews
Then they cry when they get btfo, bunch of faggots.
>>
File: king.jpg (45 KB, 516x300) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
45 KB, 516x300
>>29422612
MAH BOI, THIS WELFARE IS WHAT ALL TRUE WARRIORS STRIVE FOR
>>
>>29422709
My friend's wife was in the army. She had a bastard at 16, so it was her best option. And was it ever. She talked about banging out one dude, then flying out the door and running across base to bang another dude. Endless shit like that. After her term she landed back at mommy's still married to her first drug addict husband, engaged to a guy still in the service sending her funds and letting her drive his car, while she was carrying on a fly by night relationship with a female stripper and banging my friend. Then my boy stepped up and put a ring on it. Dummy.

Single whore moms at a young age are so funny because if they are in a big group of people it can be so difficult to figure out who some random kid running around is, much less who they belong to.
>>
>>29422902
I still don't get the people who think Israel listens to rabbis and don't bother even trying to learn about the issues Israel has with the orthodoxy.
They are ridiculed and hated for their acts and behavior. They do not agree to serve in the Israeli army, which almost everyone else goes to (even Arabs and Druze people), tell us all the time Israel is Toeva (filth, abomination) yet they use their rights as citizens to vote and get their party selected to a parliment just so they can leech off the country and use the money to pay for their religious studies for young men,
Fucking scum of the earth.
>>
>>29422791
>I was talking about Afghanistan
Ah.
You know that the US openly funded the Taliban in the 80s to fight off the USSR, right?

>US hands nutjobs who hate the US a country to play in
>ignore them for 10+ years

SHIT OUR SKYSCRAPERS
>>
>>29423069
>it is like getting cucked.
except they choose it, and have the option to educate themselves on the background of the conflict
>>
>Spreading conflict to a dozen different countries while wasting trillions in the process

>accomplishment

Well, I guess they did accomplish a lot for America's enemies.
>>
>>29423135
taliban actually did a good job suppressing some stuff like boy-rape
"good" rebel groups allied with the US engage in it more

>we fucked up by not supporting the right rebels
what about not supporting any rebels and just letting shitskins fix their own countries?

of course, the west actually benefits from instability and terrorism in the islamic world. terrorists usually kill other muslims in islamic countries.

"spreading freedom" is just nonsense for normies to gobble up
>>
>>29423859
Good point here. The best meat is fresh out of high school wherein all critical thinking has been systematically shut down and they are direct off the obedience without question train. Older men are not only of less utility physically, but may have had some life experience that they consider a primary guide over some screaming ninny on a power trip busting their balls as you offer up your life for international bankers and industrialists.
>>
http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/pentagon/2016/06/16/afghanistan-nicholson-commander-pentagon-report-war/85972056/

>The Taliban's warm-weather offensive has shown the insurgents to be bolder and better organized, holding more territory now than at any time since 2001, when their regime was overthrown by the U.S.-led invasion, according to recent U.N. estimates.

What an accomplishment after only 15 years and one trillion dollars spent.
>>
Women in the military are really useful. I know the first thing I would tell my XO if we were under fire is "Sergeant, get me 20 women! Pronto!"
>>
Not a big fan of this dude, but this is a very poignant scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQVei5WK_LY
>>
>>29423972
>the best meat is fresh out of high school wherein all critical thinking has been systematically shut down and they are direct off the obedience without question train

>muh ebil brainwashin schools

I can guarantee you the average fresh meat recruit was a failure in high school who didn't follow any rules. Basically the dumb and poor chads.

Most people are genetically incapable of thinking, it's got nothing to do with school or media.
>>
>be muriga
>stir beehive
>murigans complain bees are out of control
>>
>>29424064
It would have been more poignant if he died like he did in the book, but I guess that would have been too depressing.

And he wouldn't have been alive to help those brave mujahideen who fought for freedom in Afghanistan.
>>
>>29422612
Dying for your government is a great success. Brainwashed idiots
>>
>>29423592
Would rather Jews than Sharia.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.