[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ is the intellectual stronghold of the entire internet (
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 19
File: 1452356671584.jpg (47 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1452356671584.jpg
47 KB, 500x484
/r9k/ is the intellectual stronghold of the entire internet ( maybe even the entire world )

our social frustration and isolation turned us into magnificent experts on human sexuality and pessimistic philosophy

every normie that dares to challenge our staggering knowledge about the dynamics of human sexuality or pessimistic philisophy gets btfo and his ego is beyond repair literally every time

i think our case will spark the next revolution when the world realises the bitter truth behind our alleged memery especially about Chaddery but also about other perfidious aspects of human sexuality like involuntary celibacy that was pioneered by Elliot Rodger

The revolution will be unspeakably cruel and the words of The robot philosopher and epitome of manlets and pessimists emil cioran will finally be fulfilled

"compared with the villains of the 21th century stalin and hitler will look like little choirboys"
>>
Great fanfiction.
If you autists were capable of doing even a fraction of those things you wouldn't be here crying about not getting your dick touched.
>>
We will show them the Light

:^]
>>
>>29422519
you cant read between the lines
>>
>>29422519
we are the eyes outside the aquarium looking in. the incapability of participation is the tradeoff for insight and seeing the whole picture of the interaction normies have a fleeting grasp of.
>>
we /smart/ nao
>>
>>29422519
sure there are a lot of pathetic faggots who sit on this board and complain about getting no gf or action all day. However, there are those who have been in that predicament so long they started to deeply analyse just why they were suffering that way in the first place.

Their deep analysis bypassed the actual, superficial reasons for their separation from the ability to date girls, and as their desperation grew, they got further and further into the psychological interactions of human society, and the illusions we constantly put up to protect ourselves from certain truths, such as those about how there are "chads" and "stacies".

This is what OP is referring to. You're just abandoning the debate by saying because there a few pathetic unintelligent people on this board, all must be that way and therefore for some reason this makes OP wrong.
>>
File: 1451831901556s.jpg (9 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
1451831901556s.jpg
9 KB, 250x229
OP here

one thing i need to add is that robots often totally lack the need of social approval

that means they literally dont have to compromise their views and can state the truth no matter how bitter it is

i think that is the main reason behind the progress of our wisdom
>>
This is also a testament to what is spoken of in the book morals and dogma. You can clearly see the decay of the western world from nihilism..

humanity's spirit will be crushed
>>
I used to be more on /his/ but some of the most intelligent conservations have been on this board.

That having said, there's a lot of crap too. A lot here try to rationalize bad experiences with the most uttter crap. I see all kinds of self-fullfilling prophecies, generalizing and so on and so on.

It is also good for keks and as a place to share your struggles in life with.
>>
>>29422771
I just now realized how much of an asshole this board turned me into
>>
File: ell.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ell.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
>>29422429
I have yet to lose an argument against a normie on /r9k /my breski.
god speed to you and my fellow robots
>>
>>29422886
can you further describe this transformation ?
>>
>>29422429

>words of The robot philosopher and epitome of manlets and pessimists emil cioran will finally be fulfilled
>epitome of pessimists emil cioran will finally be fulfilled

So Notre-Dame will become a mosque? And the West will fall like the Roman Empire?
>>
>>29423129
no but i was talking about some sort of a holocaust that might be comitted against chads
>>
>>29422429
>magnificent experts on human sexuality
Yeah, no. That's the literal opposite of what you become in a place like this.
>>
>>29423287

Well Cioran never preached such things...

He had a wife, by the way.
>>
>>29422955
Just kind of make jokes/statements I wouldn't think about saying around normies years ago.

I went from never talking in school to just saying whatever at work from browsing r9k in my neet years inbetween. Stuff people would laugh at on here here but sometimes just gives me shocked looks from normies.

For example
>Co worker going to take muffin we baked from work
>Girl Shift lead tells him to take the broken one
>Him "I can't, it's for my girl friend"
>Me:"Perfect, you can say it's damaged goods just like her!"
>Both of their jaws drop and they just stare at me.
>>
>>29422429
Some of the wisest shit I've ever read came from r9k posts, seriously.
>>
>>29423313
sorry maybe i mischaracterized him but this quotation alone seemed so accurate for my post
>>
File: 1452824704972s.jpg (3 KB, 125x118) Image search: [Google]
1452824704972s.jpg
3 KB, 125x118
>>29423357
do you think they even understood this allusion ?
>>
>>29423472
I'm not sure, but the looks on their faces told me they at least knew it was offensive.
>>
>>29422429
That was pretty deep OP
>>
>>29423974
thanks buddy i did my best
>>
keep those memes 100 familia
>>
>>29422693
did anybody read this please respond
>>
>>29422631
But, does that knowledge make your life better in any way?
>>
>>29422693
you have btfo that normie robobreski

the most people are not in any shape or form forced to reflect upon these extremly basic things like dating because dates fly naturally in their faces at a very early stage in their lives
>>
>>29422429
R9k aren't intellectuals. They're a bunch of overly emotional man babies who have turned women into bogeymen and never leave the house. The board has a below average iq.
>>
>>29425326
>booty bombed rectum ravaged anally annihilated butt blasted normalfag detected

Go back to facebook you gay retard
>>
>>29422429
The Chad meme is overused to hell.

Make a comment that so much as implies you've touched a pussy in your life and you get ree'd to hell and back.

It used to be funny, people used it unironically now and then (guy cheats on girlfriend with 3 friends, guy anon knows hooks up with 4 girls a week consistently) and now it's just "you've seen boobies irl? Get out chad reeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
>>
robot 9000
more like
retard 9000
>>
>>29425471
4chans majority was never people who had girlfriends or got laid its the opposite
>>
>>29425388
maybe you'd have more friends if you just started being yourself
>>
>>29422429
>magnificent experts on human sexuality

Absolutely not.
>>
>>29425471
Feels to me like it actually got better and people slowly stopped saying this lately, but what do I know, maybe I am just visiting the right threads.
>>
>>29425901
that would require them to be humans and not the lowest of the low trash right?
>>
>>29425875
could you contribute to the discussion please ?
>>
>>29425937
so to contribute i have to only say what you want to hear and make it a nice hugbox?
>>
File: alt right.jpg (209 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
alt right.jpg
209 KB, 1000x721
>>29422429
>our social frustration and isolation turned us into magnificent experts on human sexuality and pessimistic philosophy
>>
>>29425958
you could start by stating your first argument apart from insults
>>
>>29425991
shut the fuck up kissless virgin
>>
>>29422845
This. I'm 25 now and see so much of my 18/19 year old self in the people on this board. I try to at least tell them that they'll most likely see things differently once they get a bit more life experience.
>>
>>29426007
norman is mad and btfo beyond repair as i stated beforehand
>>
>>29426024
Im not a normie? I'm depressed and I'm really shy
>>
>>29426024
shut the fuck up!!!! I'm gonna send you a video tape of me fucking my hot girlfriend if you don't stop
>>
>>29426049
nobody cares about your meme depression norman
>>
>>29426069
normans just dont get us *le sigh*
>>
File: 1445800165178.jpg (39 KB, 406x537) Image search: [Google]
1445800165178.jpg
39 KB, 406x537
>>29422429
>intellectual stronghold

>>29423362
>Some of the wisest shit I've ever read came from r9k posts

>>29422845
>but some of the most intelligent conservations have been on this board
>>
File: theo.jpg (64 KB, 900x487) Image search: [Google]
theo.jpg
64 KB, 900x487
>>29422429

Hey everyone, Chad mc'thundercock here just popping in to say how wrong OP is.

I used to think the same way, I thought I could analyse social interactions and the society from afar, in my basement. But when I started getting out of the house and got laid regularly since a few years ago, my world views have entirely changed.

It's like r9kers are reading a book about this world and think they know everything, but you actually need to live it in the real world to truly understand it.

That is my opinion anyway
>>
File: double.jpg (39 KB, 500x726) Image search: [Google]
double.jpg
39 KB, 500x726
>>29426481
>le I used to be like you guise!!! xD

>>29426437
Quality post.
>>
>>29426481
anecdotal evidence is not relevant for ration inquiry
>>
>>29422429

>intellectual autistic virgins

yeah right
>>
Alright NEETfags, let's contribute to society by solving philosophical puzzles
Here's some:
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/problem-of-many/
http://www.iep.utm.edu/rel-lang/
>>
>>29426481
A lot of truth in this post. /r9k/ is a really toxic echo chamber most of the time. There's some good to be found here but a lot of it is awful.
>>
File: 1465412994393.jpg (70 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
1465412994393.jpg
70 KB, 800x599
Suffering improves power over reality.

This is a place filled with sufferers, and a large amount of sufferers believing something is true, will magic it into existence.
Roasties werent always evil, we just believed they were, and thus, they became exactly that.
We believe ourselves incapable, effectively cursing eachother.

There is a reason why 30 year old virgins are called Wizards, you know.
>>
>>29426526
rational *
>>
File: asasadadas.jpg (52 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
asasadadas.jpg
52 KB, 960x540
>>29426520
>Quality post.

If you genuinely think r9k is a smart place you need to read. No joke, read, start with the Greeks, continue with the Romans, the whole business.

r9k is a goddamn joke devoid of logic, majority of your arguments make no goddamn sense and there isn't even a defined term of Chad that all of you can agree on anyways.

and whatever this revolution is gonna be, leaderless movements will most likely bound to fail. the fact that OP mentions emil cioran is disrespectful as fuck.

>>29426561
and there's this guy. do you really think a bunch of neets who have never touched a single work of philosophical and theological merit can "solve" this compared to the hundreds of well-bred philosophers who have optioned many solutions?
>>
>>29426520

Is it really so hard to believe a r9ker became a chad?

>>29426526

Except it really is. Most virgin neckbeards on r9k have a mental framework about how they think the world works, they probably get influenced by others on this board as well who also think they know everything. The reason they cling onto their frameworks (I lack a better word for framework but you know what I mean) is because they don't go out into the real world enough to prove themselves wrong, and it's comforting to think you know everything.

There are so many people here running around thinking 'most girls only want money' 'most stacies would rather share chads' 'the only girls worth having are virgins' etc, but they literally have no or very limited experience with real girls, girls are just a concept in their minds which they back up with reason and statistics, which can easily be misinterpreted if you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.

>>29426569

r9k is so toxic that I only come here after a good fuck so I can laugh at virgins who are stuck in their basement and will never get a taste of the good life
>>
>>29426069
>Meme depression
Dude I've been depressed for 2 months before
>>
>>29426612
>the fact that OP mentions emil cioran is disrespectful af

are you serious ? even the grossest mischaracterisation would only exist for a few hours to be discussed by a bunch of anons before disappearing

and hes dead and he didnt even have any kids whatsoever

this is the most ridiculous accusation i have read in my entire life
>>
>>29426681
Ok, so where are you statistics that show something else? I can prove almost every single statement you mocked in your post empirically right now by making a fake dating site account and so can you.
>>
>>29426681
all the so called "life experience" is 100% worthless to understanding sexuality

i cant even get my mind around the sillyness you need to possess to think your personal experienec is of any worth at all with regards to unterstanding sexuality
>>
>>29422429

/r9k/ sees the world in a distorted way because girls aren't naturally attracted to us.

For Chad, or really, any average normie out there true love exists. Women actually fall in love with normies for reasons that aren't selfish. Normies getting experience true love.

The types of women who pretend to love betas/robots do so for selfish reasons. It's either out of loneliness, for financial reasons, or on the off chance we look good.

We only ever experience the selfish side of women and then project this onto everyone else's relationships with them. In reality, a real relationship with a woman who really loves you is something great.
>>
>>29426902
If someone murders blond people and gives food to black haired people, is he not still a murderer, and is the system he participates in not still a rather shitty system?

Of course everyone knows rich people have it good, and of course being rich is great... what does that have to do with the experience of most people though?
>>
>>29426963

We're not talking about crime here. I can empathize with some of the manipulative girls.

Loneliness has led me to go after girls I have no interest in before, so I can forgive girls for doing the same. As for gold diggers, most girls aren't.

We only get to interact with the worst girls because the good ones take no romantic interest in us, they may occasionally pity us. That's not a crime though.
>>
>>29427121
>>We only get to interact with the worst girls because the good ones take no romantic interest in us
Then how "good" are they?

If you only give money to the already rich, what kind of a person are you really?
>>
While /r9k/ certainly isn't intellectual, it is one of the few places that allows for genuinely honest discussion on gender issues.
>>
>>29427152

You're too autistic to realize how relationships work. Women don't "give" relationships to people as if they were currency and they're donating to charity, neither do men. They fall in love with people they are attracted to on a physical and/or personal level. You are either retarded or just very narcissistic.
>>
>>29427330
>They fall in love with people they are attracted to on a physical and/or personal level.
Haha yeah it's a magical inexplicable process that's not at all quantifiable and depends on extremely materialistic factors, it's just a soul rainbow ^_^
>>
>>29427386

It's not magic but its not as ugly as people on here believe it is, it's a lot more casual. Really small things like the way someone talks can attract people.

Also you're retarded for thinking of relationships like currency and expecting people to donate relationships to you, that wouldn't even be a real relationship.

You are actually autistic Jesus Christ senpai.
>>
>>29427616
>>It's not magic but its not as ugly as people on here believe it is
Is an ugly system really less ugly if people involved in it believe it's not ugly but just casual? The people winning of course, the rest see it for what it is. Sounds a lot like just world fallacy to me.
>>
>>29425231
Not unless I can use it to boost my ego and associate with others like myself online.
>>
>>29426021
pls tell me I won't be a 30yr old kissless virgin weeaboo. I see people like myself on this board and I see what I think is my future and I don't like it.
>>
>>29427630

It's not just by any means, but it's not the fault of desirable people that the artists are undesirable. Have you never been attracted to a woman for her charm and personality alone? That's how it is for a lot of people, they're attracted to personality more than financials. People on r9k are autists, mentally ill, ugly, etc and so they don't get to see the positive side of relationships since its not available to them.

Also someone like you who thinks relationships are currency is someone who can't even understand his partner at all. At that point it's not a relationship, just something to stroke your selfish ego.
>>
>>29427780
>People on r9k are autists, mentally ill, ugly, etc and so they don't get to see the positive side of relationships since its not available to them.
And this is a good society that should be supported because...?
>>
File: baittryharder.gif (328 KB, 1000x773) Image search: [Google]
baittryharder.gif
328 KB, 1000x773
>>29426681
>I only come here after a good fuck so I can laugh at virgins
>>
>>29427780
girls personalites cant possibly be sexually attractive

girls sexual value solely evolved around her fertility that is represented by her looks

also you seem to think people are aware of what they find attractive they are not in the slightest aware of that

the sexual value is subconsciously proccessed
>>
>>29426481
>real world
Isn't their point that the "real world" is a social construct. It's an illusion, every interaction between human beings is a lie, told to each other and themselves.
>>
>>29427822
>>People on r9k are autists, mentally ill, ugly, etc and so they don't get to see the positive side of relationships since its not available to them.
because "love" is a real thing apparently.
>>
>>29427822

It's not a good society, but r9k thinking all women are whores is wrong. The only women who they come into contac with are whores because the genuine ones aren't interested in them.

In a better society robots wouldn't exist because they'd have been taught how to interact with women.
>>
>>29428001
Ok... so robots think all women are whores... because they don't have enough social/economic/other capital for the "non-whores" to whore themselves to them... are you even reading your posts dude.
>>
>>29428021
It's an exchange of benefits between people. I don't know why people insist that there is anything organic about human relationships. Just because your brain does the computations behind the scenes.
>>
File: theo.png (323 KB, 269x233) Image search: [Google]
theo.png
323 KB, 269x233
>>29427850

Well obviously not everyone here, it's the fat depressed nerds with social anxiety I laugh at, but guys who have severe mental illnesses or physical deformities or amputations or cancer etc. are the guys who have my sympathies.

A lot of robots are just lazy or have stupid self defeating ideas.

>>29427939
>Isn't their point that the "real world" is a social construct. It's an illusion, every interaction between human beings is a lie, told to each other and themselves.

A social construct is an idea invented by society, how is human interaction a social construct??
>>
>/r9k/ is the intellectual

Stopped reading there
>>
>>29428079
>A social construct is an idea invented by society, how is human interaction a social construct??
Because it literally can't exist without society, retard?
>>
>>29426569
>it's just a toxic echo chamber go out and marry a a roastie she won't hit you up for alimony and child support brah XD
>>
Emil Cioran is a manlet, and yet you make thousands of threads and posts claiming that manlets deserve no respect and should be hanged.

Intellectual huh? Wow you guys are so smart
>>
>>29428052
human mating strategies were solely shaped by evolution an unguided and totally moralfree force

the results necesarrily have to fly in the face of human morality

men have evolved to care about looks because they represent fertility as i described before >>29427869

so they prostitute their personalites for a neat pair of fatty udders

women have evolved to need resources and a physically strong man because our mating system evolved in the stone age because we have spent the majority of our time there

so the woman is sexually acctracted to the "machoman" while draining resources from the "softie" male

and one could say much more to destroy the notion of "love is gud bruh"
>>
>>29428079
This guy is correct, I literally can't stay on this board for more than 30min a day because I get unmotivated.
All you retards need to do to understand women is watch every Patrice O'Neil video on youtube. Congratulations, you are now chad.
>>
>>29422693

Nah I literally agree with you and let me tell you I'm pretty much as robot as it gets.
>>
Women are the main problem in our society.

Women naturally believe anything they hear from an authority within their social sphere.
Not to say that most men aren't extremely gullible also (or that they aren't so pussified as to basically be women themselves), but women have it programmed into them genetically.

Women are "gullible" for a very good reason.
From having to watch over others constantly since the beginning of humanity, they became selfless. Because they were so close to all the needs and wants of their people, they developed the instinct to trust them absolutely and a true understanding of their people was taken for granted.
When they were relieved of many responsibilities to their people by the 'modernization' of society the trait of selflessness became hollow and so turned to nothing but unawareness, leaving the instinct to implicitly trust their social sphere intact to be turned to purposes other than what made it to begin with.
The emotional analysis of accounts of events by women has been an important asset in holding communities together. It has provided a check against the power of rationality of men and has been a safeguard for the community when the rationality of men fails.
Now women's instincts are being used to destroy every-day communities to hold together nations that express interests that directly conflict with the interests of their citizens.

Considering the addition of 'the media' to the general social sphere, with all of its inherent falsehoods, the women go absolutely crazy. Literally insane; completely turned against their own nature.
Their nurturing instincts are used to nurture the interests of the upper classes as handed down from the media rather than those of the actual people they see and interact with every day, even their own children.
Instead of being warm with compassion they are cold with judgements calculated from the information they are brainwashed with.
>>
>>29426481
show me your ways senpai write a book
>>
>>29428379
t. Kaczynski
>>
>>29428677
are these really the words of this genius senpai ?
>>
>>29428699
No, but he had extremely similar concepts (obviously, since they do exist in the actual reality).
>>
>>29428259
Abti-intellectialism is the only remaining form of intellectualism. Those that are often referred to as intellectuals haven't been so for generations.
>>
> intellectual stronghold of the entire internet
well we are fucked boys, was nice knowing ya
>>
>>29428295
Agree this video show that just being forward and not give a fuck ,work. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RBSCnLTQk

Patrice was ugly and degenerate but goddamn he knew how to deal with women.
>>
>>29429068
he's tall

i'm a 5'6" manlet who's accomplishments are all worthless when everyone realizes how short you are
>>
File: pepestevenhawking.png (85 KB, 480x377) Image search: [Google]
pepestevenhawking.png
85 KB, 480x377
In this moment I am euphoric. Not because of the blessing of some phony society, but because I am enlightened by my own virginity.
>>
File: pepesophisticated.jpg (60 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
pepesophisticated.jpg
60 KB, 498x668
there is something true about what OP said. We mostly speak honestly because there are no repercussions for anything we say. Because of this, we can openly address issues everyone else doesn't want to admit that they face.
>>
>>29429312
Doesn't matter, actually it's even better. A girl will say "who's this motherfucker talking to me , doesn't he know who I am" . If you don't give a fuck , you already a level over her Bullshit because you are in control not her and her pussy doesn't have any power on you.

When you describe yourself , you don't say you are 5"6 unless it has been asked. You describe how you behave or what you do and that's what define you not your height.

Try to talk to 5 girls a day, just say "hello" or "hi" without any intention of fucking , just to talk. Being 5"6 will not matter when you will be able to say what you want to a girl and she will just take it.
>>
File: IMG_20160621_012030.jpg (61 KB, 480x581) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_012030.jpg
61 KB, 480x581
U know ur a 15 year old with edgy problems.
And ppl replying to this post are all nonvirgins and fembots.
I'd reccomend wizardchan if u really r a robot.or leaving this site for. At least 3 months.
>>
>>29429704
thanks for your words anon
>>
>>29429520
Wise words android
>>
>>29425658
Umm and 1
Don't forget
>>
File: BUS.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
BUS.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>29422429
Does it look like something like this?
>>
File: 1452036237815s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452036237815s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>29432450
that looks good senpaifam

youre a prophet
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.