[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>qt girl in my class last semester, always staring at me >we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1465217892054.jpg (252 KB, 890x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465217892054.jpg
252 KB, 890x1024
>qt girl in my class last semester, always staring at me
>we are both kinda akward but i get her number
>try to hang out, she flakes
>last day of class and its looking like im just going to leave without saying anything to her
>she stops me specifically to ask to hang out ver the summer, i cautiously oblige
>set up a day to hang out
>she flakes
>delete her number and logs so cant make a dumb autist text to her
>she sees me on the street and goes out of her way to come talk to me
>tell her to just come to my fucking house to hang out
>she says okay
>set up a day to hang out when she says she's off
>doesn't text back
>delete her number again, 3 strikes, get a different qts number the next day

does anyone else just not have time for this kinda garbage and feel good how fast you have learned to move on?

recovering betas thread. post in here my brothers
>>
she was laughing at your awkward ass behind your back with a real man she let blow a load down her throat and with her gfs who all sucked off the same guy
>>
>>29421811
most likely, fellow robot, but this thread is specifically about acknowledging the possibility and knowing it isn't the end of the world
>>
>>29421774
i just dont care, there are so many women out there literally none of that matters

just move on

if they dont text or whatever it means nothing

now i just try and dance/make out with girls at bars, get there a number and set something up, most will text with you after you kiss them the night before

try to get to this point, and then i think soon i will be able to fuck them
>>
you are either the guy she sucks off or the guy who gets laughed at, for life.

its not a negotiation
>>
File: 1397507076226.jpg (20 KB, 282x276) Image search: [Google]
1397507076226.jpg
20 KB, 282x276
>Coworker that I was somewhat eyeing quits
>Get her number, talk and ask her out
>She says yes and flakes on the day, ignoring my text and call
>Delete number and move on within an hour or so

>Crushing after another girl at work and basically being an orbiter
>Ask her out after like a month of talking to her
>uhhhh im not really looking for someone right now sorry anon? :[
>Work together so cutting contact was not an option, still hang out w/ her out of work and p much over her. Don't think I would want a relationship

>Talking with classmate
>ask her out at end of semester
>Informs me she has a bf

I think those three are the only times I've tried in the past year, and life for that matter since I just started to try to do this shit. All 3 times I expected a no so it didn't really hurt when I was rejected.
>>
>>29421774
she was just fucking with you, some girls get off on doing that kind of shit

i know a guy who's a chubby dude, nothing special

2 complete stacies come up to him while he is eating at subway
give him their numbers and ask to hang out

he hits em up, calls em
ignore him completely

they come up to him again and start acting friendly and say 'oh its cuase i didn't charge my phone"
text me again later tonight ;)

and bam ,flake again
they were just fucking with him

sorry bro
>>
>>29421774
Girl who did something similar here. I didn't get to hang out with him because I fucking wrote his number wrong and never saw him again. I still think he was the one, but my spaghetti was too much. If I saw him again, I'd hope I wouldn't get the brush off like that. Anyone who isn't rude to you shouldn't be cut off.
>>
>>29423760
sorry femanon but not texting me whats up is pretty rude, to me it shows you don't respect the time im setting aside to hang out with you, and in turn, me.

>>29423450
quite possible man, but like i said, im past it. it doesnt really matter either way.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.