[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sister accuses me of literally everything, including made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1465397837224.jpg (287 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1465397837224.jpg
287 KB, 1600x1067
>sister accuses me of literally everything, including made up things
>blame her for holding up me and my father
>right before we left she suddenly had to put on makeup
>gets angry at me because of that
>constantly tells me not to blame others

Wtf is wrong with her. Are these the kind of people that say "not to blame your problems on others"? Because if so, they're nothing but fucking hypocrites projecting themselves onto you and other less fortunate people.
>>
did this really need to be made into a thread mate?
>>
Are you fucking twelve?
Where do you think you are that this is worth talking about?
>>
Have sex with her. Rape her if need be. She's basically going made with oniichan cocklust like that Oreimo girl and a good dicking from her brother is the only thing that's going to fix her.
>>
why is this a thread?
Original meme
>>
>>29421765

Sounds like you should start making her life miserable.

>leave the toilet seat up
>sprinkle Cayenne powder into blush or red eye shadow
>take nude pictures of her
>get into her facebook
>post them on her facebook and here
>steal her phone and send condescending texts to her friends, then delete them from her phone
>step that shit up into full blown insults as time goes on
>get random people to write KILL YOURSELF on sheets of paper
>leave full bottles of sleeping pills in her room with previously mentioned sheets of paper

Have fun OP.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.