[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /r9k/. Let's start a "Being terrible to children"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: Smugbama.jpg (6 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
Smugbama.jpg
6 KB, 254x198
Hi /r9k/. Let's start a "Being terrible to children" thread. Me first

>Be me
>Have a bunch of old toys you love
>One day rich ass of a cousin arrives
>Rich bastard sees your toys and wants them
>Mom says I'm too old for toys and that I should give them to him
>Over my dead body
>The little bastard wants to carry the toys in a giant trash bag
>Just so happen to have an identical nbag full of my old school crap
>cleveridea.jpg
>Fills the toy bag with toys
>Before they leave I switch the toy bag with old school shit bag
>To add insult to injury, I put one of my hidden condoms in the school trash bag
>Cunt leaves with school bag
>Cunt lives in england, I live in america
>Cunt's mother cals on skype saying that bastardcousin is crying because he didn't get the toys
>I explain that he might have "accidentally" took the wrong bag
>Luckily she didn't comment on the condom in the bag
>mfw
>>
>>29421732
Noice
You did a good, Anon
You did a good
>>
File: Image.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>29421839
Thanks, anon.

I like doing a goods.
>>
"Muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original."
I said bumperooni

What the fucking fuck fuck fuckity fuck

Bump
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.