[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking normie anti suicide articles are all I find when searching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: justbeyourself.jpg (242 KB, 800x563) Image search: [Google]
justbeyourself.jpg
242 KB, 800x563
Fucking normie anti suicide articles are all I find when searching for ways to cope with wanting to die and depression.
All of them talk about loved ones asif everybody has them, I hate my dad, my mom wouldn't understand me, my brother is a idiot/teenager and my sister is a bitch that used to hit me (I tried hitting her back once and suddenly my dad gave a shit, it only stopped when I called the cops and we haven't spoken since).
Even worse are those that tell you to "just cuddle/kiss/have sex" because it releases something, having no one is the source of my depression so how the fuck can I get that?
I'm going to just end myself, nothing will change and I've always been alone and miserable. Everyone hates me.
>>
>>29421574
http://www.helpguide.org/articles/depression/dealing-with-depression.htm

>first result of search for "coping with depression"
>more than half of tips are not social
>social tips involve telling you how to make relationships when you don't have them
>>
>>29421574
Here's something another anon said last time this topic came up.

>I've heard people say suicide is selfish because it's inconsiderate to the feelings of the people who "love" you.
>I say its selfish to think that someone should live a life they dont deem worth living just because you find entertainment or emotional fulfillment in them
>>
>>29421618
Wow nice meme, those are all either impossible for me to do or plain stupid. "make a new friend" Fuck off I've tried that and guess what, that's near impossible for me. All my friends end up not caring about me or hating me. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as an asshole, I'm just breaking down in tears right now and I don't want to live.
>>29421667
I never asked to be born, it's selfish to keep me in pain for your own hapiness.
I've tried being optimistic and never giving up, I tried being happy and finding the good things in life but it always comes back to cause me more pain and misery. I fucking tried. My parents failed, they don't even care. I told them I want to kill myself and I've lost drive and my will to live and they were angry at me. Like fuck me, how dare I not be happy while Africans would love to have my money, it's not like people need social companionship and love nearly as much as they need sleep and food.
>>
>>29421574
fucking do it then you attentionfag cunt, if you wanna die then just fucking do it christ almighty
>>
>>29421944
The fuck out, edgy summerfag. OP just wants someone to talk to.
>>
>>29421944
Sad but true, All the suicide posts here must be for attention. They are no different from the girls taking pills/cutting themselves for attention. kinda pathetic if you ask me
>>
>>29421968
>edgy summerfag
>op is a namefag and a tripfag
all op is doing is being a little bitch for attention. he doesn't actually want to die, he just wants people to feel sorry for him and its bullshit.
>>
>>29421944
I want to die but I don't want to kill myself. Go back to /b/.
>>29421968
If I had someone in real life that I could talk to without judgement I would be in a better state. I used to go to a therapist but it didn't help and it wouldn't help now cause I can't talk to a normal person about the shit that happened.
I would do anything to have a girlfriend for ten minutes, I don't even want sex anymore, I just want to feel loved.

>>29422296
>>29422294
This is how a trip is supposed to be used, for a single thread if you need to recognize who's who.

This os r9k,if you have a happy and healthy life get the fuck out, I expect there to be people like me that I can talk to.
>>
>>29421574
NOOOOOOOOO! Don't do it bro! :(

Think of your family, and anything you could become in the future if you work hard enough! Just DON'T kill yourself, it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem...
>>
>>29422363
>I want to die but I don't want to kill myself.
then you don't actually want to die shithead, you just like the idea of not existing
>go back to /b/
and i'd like you to go back to >>/reddit/
>This is how a trip is supposed to be used, for a single thread if you need to recognize who's who
t. i've been on 4chan for roughly 3 minutes
>if you have a happy and healthy life get the fuck out
i don't live a happy and healthy life but unlike you i'm not a fucking puss and don't beg for attention on an imageboard, are you 16?

please fuck off and just kill yourself cunt
>>
>>29422296
>Complaining about tripcode users on 4chan in one of the few instances when this feature is being used correctly

How has your first year here been so far? There's also no way you're over 18, you sound completely immature.
>>
>>29421574
>"just cuddle/kiss/have sex"
you have to realize most of that crap is written by and for dumb white women with no real problems, ideas, or dreams
>>
>>29422296
He's using a trip for it's original intended purpose, so again. Get the fuck out, edgy summerfag.

>>29422363
I honestly don't know what to say to that, my man. I'm not going to talk you out of suicide either though. That's your choice. But I heavily relate with normals selfishly trying to deny suicide. That's what caught my attention to your post in the first place. I never cared about getting a girlfriend. It doesn't even come up as a thought or priority in my mind, so could you explain the "love" thing to me?
>>
>>29421667
having children is inherently selfish
>>
>>29421574
go see a doctor. real depression is a real disease and needs real medical attention.
>>
>>29422482
he doesn't need a fucking trip, he's the only one in the thread feeling sorry for himself so he's fairly distinguishable from others.

>>29422516
>condoning the use of a trip, ever
you're the cancer that's killing this board, seriously. feeding this faggots desperate need for attention because they're ignored in real life, it's honestly pathetic
>>
>>29422555
oh nevermind. you're just "wah i cant get a gf" depressed and not really depressed
>>
>>29422556
Sure, keep telling yourself that all usage instances of the tripcode feature are "cancerous", you'll go far in life with this mindset.

You should probably also be getting ready for high school after summer break, since there's absolutely no way that you're over 18. You're 17 at most.
>>
>>29422556
Your militant stupidity makes me want to think this might be bait. I really hope it's bait.
>>
>>29421830
>>29421667
you guys are totally little girls
>>
>>29422665
Yeah, man. I'm a little girl. Haven't even passed preschool yet. Report me.
>>
>>29422610
all tripfags are cancer. they cause drama and for whatever reason they think they need to be identified on an anonymous board. narcissists, the lot of them.

>>29422630
look mate, op is a fucking faggot who's only real problem is that girls don't talk to him. he made out like he's got a hard life but what has he told us?
>hates his dad
cool whatever
>"MY MOM WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND ME"
edgy teen
>brother is an idiot
wow hard life man
>sister is a bitch that used to hit me
oh no a girl hit you so bad
>Even worse are those that tell you to "just cuddle/kiss/have sex" because it releases something, having no one is the source of my depression
this is the crux of it. op is a fucking loser who is sad he hasn't gotten laid.

he felt the need to tell us this with a name and a trip. he's so self obsessed that he needed to tell everyone he wants to kill himself (which he doesn't really) because he's alone. on r9k. and you're feeding his attentionwhoring.

so no, i'm not baiting, op is just a faggot
>>
>>29422516
I went through life and all throughout school (was in a total of 4 schools) I was, or at least felt hated, my best friend (had three in total) always ended up being the one that it turns out wasn't even my friend (best out of one or two friends) and was one of those who hated me the most.
I never got to feel loved, in a sense that someone else genuinely cares about you, not even by my own family. My mother is the only one that comes close to it but I can't help but take that for granted since she was just wired to love her children. I never felt that someone else loves me for who I am.
I've been willing to do anything for some people and I've never had people even slightly care about me.
>>29422574
Nice projection, I just want a friend, obviously a female one or a girlfriend would be preferable but I'm not picky.

Stop trying to troll the thread, if you aren't going to help I don't need your b-tier edginess and hostility.
>>
>>29422555
Not OP, I have come to the fact that I'm no longer going to be on this earth in a months time after I went to the doctor. He told me he couldn't figure out my mental health, so he sent me to the psychiatric department at the nearest hospital, there a psychiatrist told me I wasn't depressed, but that I should seek help and book another appointment with my doctor which would have taken another 2 weeks to happen. I went home and ordered some rope and I've planned out ending it late July.
Doctors are shit
>>
>>29422715
go to a doctor and get therapy and pills.
>>
>>29422712
Ironically, you're the one doing the attention whoring by throwing a big temper tantrum over such a stupid trivial thing and making sure everyone knows how upset you are.
>>
>>29422730
it sounds like you're desperate for the attention having a disease would bring. you're just disappointed that you're fine.
>>
>>29422753
>get memes and get memepills
lmao
>>
>>29422755
op is the one throwing the tantrum
>>
>>29422712
>oh no a girl hit you

I was gonna explain why you're wrong and how you're focusing on the spots you want to while not even mentioning that I'm socially incompetent to the points all my classes through grade school to high school hated me and my uni class just ignores me cause I've stopped talking to people. No shit that I'm a loser, I didn't think anything else.

My sister has caused me to bleed and pass out in the past. I told her that I'll kill her if she ever lays a hand on me the last time I interacted with her.
>>
>>29422772
it's a legit disease with legit medical procedures. you have no right to complain if you don't get medical help.
>>
>>29422730
where the fuck do you live?
doctors are usually start shoving pills down your throat instantly

anyway, psychiatry is bullshit.

you're the only one who can really fix your life.

people who are too weak to do it probably should kill themselves.
>>
>>29422755
i just don't like people who try and say woe is me over trivial shit, he just wants attention

>>29422801
lmfao get a fucking grip, i'm not feeling sorry for you bud so you can just stop
>>
>>29422804
no, depression is just medicalized weakness
>>
>>29422839
Just fuck off dude, nobody needs you here, likes you or can sympathize with you here. Just get out.
>>
File: 1461531564203.jpg (63 KB, 728x701) Image search: [Google]
1461531564203.jpg
63 KB, 728x701
>>29422813
Denmark, the reason I'm not dead yet, guns are near impossible to get.
The psychiatrist told me that he didn't think that pills would help, since the pills by themselves don't really do anything and you yourself would also have to make an effort too.
>>
>>29422865
that doesn't even mean anything
>>
God you're pathetic man, I've been through way worse shit than you and come out okay you have no right to complain. If you want to die then help yourself but you're a fucking loser if this is all it takes to bring you down. Social Skills can be worked on and improve if you gave enough of a shit to try. And don't say to me that it's "Normie advice" because that's just a cop out for you being a lazy teenager.
>>
>>29422872
so you CHOOSE to be sad?
>>
>>29422867
why? so the only ones left are those telling you its all gonna be ok and that you're sooooo strong for not killing yourself? fuck off you need a reality check.
>nobody needs you here, likes you or can sympathize with you here
sounds like i'm you irl then lmfao
>>
>>29422715
>I went through life and all throughout school (was in a total of 4 schools)

I feel you. I went through homeschool (until I was 12), then 8 middle schools, including behavior school, which I had to go to twice, and 4 high schools. Only place I was left alone in was behavior school, but only the first time I was sent there.
I could type out all kinds of stories about shitty things that happened throughout my school days, man.
About your friends and feeling loved, I can't comprehend wanting to be loved, but I had backstabbing friends during my school years too. What can you do though? I'm trying to learn not to get upset over something out of my control, because that won't put it in my control. Have you ever thought of life this way?
It isn't a miracle remedy for all of your problems, but I use it to mostly to cope with my bad memories which I can't go back and change.
>>
>>29422898
the good ol' ''my life is worse than yours, therefore you have no right to complain''.
>>29422903
I guess he saw no reason to give me any pills since I told him I sit in front of a PC all day, besides if I got the side effect that is being less turned on, first then would I really get depressed, jerking it is all I got man
>>
>>29422908
Also, OP. Stop replying to this edgy teenager.
>>
>>29422898
I've tried and I'm 23. You don't know my whole life.
One of my "friends" stole money from me when he was at my house and was found dead later after he overdosed on heroin.
>>
>>29422919
>I could type out all kinds of stories about shitty things that happened throughout my school days

pls do
captcha popcorn kek
>>
>>29422971

Oh fuck off you neurotic crybaby, seriously get a fucking grip and be a man. Take charge of your fucking life.

>>29422987

One of my friends beat me to near death and left me in a ditch with a stab wound on my groin and now I can't have children. Your point being?
>>
>>29422978
please explain to me how i'm edgy?
>>29422987
fucking cool, do you want me to throw you a party? lots of people have friends who have died, me included. get the fuck over it and stop feeling sorry for yourself, its not you who died
>>
File: l.php.jpg (83 KB, 400x357) Image search: [Google]
l.php.jpg
83 KB, 400x357
>>29423013
stop being mean, it's not cool
>>
>>29423053

I'm not even trying to be mean and edgy. I mean hell what happened to you guys? You are literally suicidal over some of the most trivial "bad" shit that could happen to you. I've been almost killed 4 different times in my life and had my property/home burned completely down on two separate occasions. If you keep your thick head in the past it'll stay there and become decrepit and rot. Keep it forward and keep moving toward your grave like the rest of us.
>>
>>29423033
>>29423013
Don't pay any attention to these two op, one's going the boo hoo I had it worse so you can't complain and one's a aspergers "le b-tard kys XD lmao" faggot.

Watch watamote if you haven't already, you will probably relate to the main character.
>>
>>29423013
Your shitty life doesn't negate OP's also shitty life.
It's like me dismissing your friend beating you down by saying that people are getting beheaded in other countries for defying religion or the classic "kids in Africa are starving". Shut it with the "who has it worse" olympics. Life's shittiness isn't a contest.
>>
File: whyeven.png (101 KB, 1280x260) Image search: [Google]
whyeven.png
101 KB, 1280x260
>>29421574
here OP
pic related
>>
Look into an exit bag, my nigger. You are not serious or you would be quiet about the execution. Sorry your life sux, but I have news... it's only just begun.
>>
When you commit suicide you kill the whole world. Decent plan if you're the turd in the punch bowl.
>>
>>29422872
>the pills by themselves don't really do anything and you yourself would also have to make an effort too.
based nordics with their aryan integrity
no jews in denmark

>>29422882
yes it does. it's something under your control that doctors convince you is out of your control in order to sell you drugs, monitor and dictate your life, and make you feel even more helpless than you did before.
>>
>>29423087

the whole "you're saying bad stuff happened to you too so therefore your core premise must be flawed so I can stop ignoring you!" cop out is really flawed. You've been wrapped in this hug box for so long that you can no longer have a coherent opinion on anything relating to social interaction and the human experience. You're so far gone that any attempt to help you or any bit of "tough love" is completely lost on you and treated with a cynical outlook as being a cruel joke or "le normie mememememe!" Suicide is not glamorous, mental illness is not glamorous, shitposting on an anime imageboard about wanting to kill yourself is almost as autistic as the real thing. If you're really sad because "boohoo life is hard! Where's the easy mode button!?" Then take some serious time to work on yourself but one thing for certain is that you are not mentally mature enough to be having conversations like this if bad shit happening to you is enough to make you not want to live. Not wanting to live should go against your biological imperative for survival against all costs. If it doesn't then there is something seriously wrong with you. Before you say "But there is something seriously wrong with me!" No, there isn't you just want everyone to think there is so you can get some internet sympathy from people you haven't even met.

God you're a fucking loser.
>>
>>29423087
>one's a aspergers "le b-tard kys XD lmao" faggot
because i'm not going to feed into op's fucking "pity party lets all feel sorry for me" shitfest? op doesn't want to die, he wants attention bc he's sad that he's never had sex with a girl. how can you honestly feel bad for him?
>watch watamote
oh. so you're an underaged faggot too.

i really want the normalfags to leave.
>>
File: 3467923849.jpg (47 KB, 628x555) Image search: [Google]
3467923849.jpg
47 KB, 628x555
>>29423215
anime is a very mature medium intended for the enjoyment of healthy adult males
>>
>>29423103

You're misinterpreting my argument. Bad things happen to everyone regardless of their social standing. Things wouldn't be better if he had a girlfriend, things wouldn't be better if he had more friends. Live is literally perpetual suffering with manufactured happiness speckled in between. Now that may sound shitty, it is. Here's the thing. If you bust your ass for the 60-80 years that you have on this Earth and really try your best to advance our society like everyone else who functions in the real world does. Then maybe a time will come hundreds of years from now when things will be different for our children's children or maybe their children. Maybe for them things will be easier and for me at least that makes living this hell through to it's end worthwhile as long as I make some sort of progress towards that goal of a better future. You're just selfish and would rather wallow in self pity than make something out of yourself.
>>
>>29423306
You're really stupid, the only goal in life is hapiness.
If I had friends or by some miracle a girlfriend (my only requirement is not deformed and not fat and black, I'd be fine with one of the two though) my life would be happier.
Who cares about what happens in the future? I don't care about those people and probably won't have children anyways.
I can't believe people still fall for the "make something of yourself" meme as if anyone will even know who you were a year after you die disincluding your children and or wife.
>>
Anyone else find themselves on /r9k/ when they want to die?

I came here in March with the full intent of ending it on April 1st.

I took a tonne of pills.

I woke up in my own drug-filled vomit hours later, washed myself down, and went to work.

I felt like I'd escaped it for a while. But the self-hate follows me like a disgusting shadow.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.