[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insight into the brain of modern women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: modernreality.jpg (719 KB, 360x3345) Image search: [Google]
modernreality.jpg
719 KB, 360x3345
Is pic related true? Do betas get the shaft? Do alphas get to live life with a completely different view than us betas?
>>
hmm looks interesting, will read and reply when i do so
>>
File: shillsevenonce.jpg (2 MB, 3377x3385) Image search: [Google]
shillsevenonce.jpg
2 MB, 3377x3385
baitodesuru
>>
>>29421394
so the key is being a fucking douchebag?...b-b-but that's not a nice thing to do, also unnatural for me
>>
>>29421459
>>29421567
In more real world is being average basically being the beta is what im asking. Where you'll always be second choice while chad does his thing?

Or are many women less "slutty" than this?

Also >>29421567 I doubt being a douchebag is a key but rather a byproduct of them being chad
>>29421502
why is this thread out the realm of possibility to create without the intent to bait
>>
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pic related is real

ITS REAL
>>
Yeah, the dating world is a pretty fucked up place for clueless men. Essentially, the mindset you need to have to be successful in dating is to have a full understanding that women are lying, manipulative sluts, but to never say anything that suggests you think that way. However, your behavior should match your understanding of their true "nature".

So TL;DR: treat them like the lying whores they are but never say anything that hints you believe they are whores
>>
>>29422308
Thats what I gathered too in my experience with women. NEVER call them out for acting this way but man at first I believed them by each day that passes I get more and more bitter because ive been deceived my whole life
>>
>>29422357
>deceived my whole life

as a guy who was raised by a single mother and two sisters so basically: a house of 3 women and 1 guy, trust me: their deception is unintentional. but it really leads you down the wrong path, nonetheless. tbqh r9k saved my life. that and psychedelics.
>>
>>29422378
>trust me: their deception is unintentional
Im not even mad at woman because I agree its unintentional, im bitter at the GAME not the players basically. We are raised that personality matters and life is fair in the dating game when it isnt.

Also beta orbiters spoiled women so now they like emotional tampons they like to mislead """unintentionally"""
>>
>online dating
bottom barrel women. like a rotting leftovers left outside for flies to swarm. whole gender is not any better though
>>
>>29422459
so you're saying real life is better? wouldn't online dating expose true women's dating habits as Tinder got super casual recently?

Tinder made me bitter
>>
File: 1459394170226.jpg (187 KB, 771x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459394170226.jpg
187 KB, 771x1280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUCu_9GoTJI
>>
File: robot.webm (272 KB, 350x315) Image search: [Google]
robot.webm
272 KB, 350x315
>>29422543O
?? anon are you okay ??
>>
>>29422603

lol. roasties summed up in a single webm
>>
>>29421394
Yea women are whores, hence why every successful society is patriarchal it really cannot be a coincidence.

>>29422543
This shit's awesome.
>>
>>29422543

get get get get got got got got

macudono
>>
File: women5.jpg (179 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
women5.jpg
179 KB, 1024x1024
bumpapepperona
>>
>>29423830

would love to make a milkshake composed of her shit and my semen then share it with her out on the porch post coitus
>>
File: 1433433116837.jpg (195 KB, 620x827) Image search: [Google]
1433433116837.jpg
195 KB, 620x827
>>29423894
CHAD fucks this GIRL taking her in EVERY WAY while you sit at HOME and JACK OFF to PICTURES
>>
>>29423963

this is true. but i think i have the second best option. the options in order go something like this

1. be chad and fuck her
2. jerk to pics
3. whipped bf who gets rare sex out of her
4. beta orbiter
etc.
>>
>>29424007
2 is definitely better than 3, you know what the fuck your talking about.
Have a gf sucks.
Granted I'm obviously very biased because nobody wants to date me or be my gf but I digress with that caveat.
>>
>>29424007
There's two classes that jerk off
1. The Alpha that jerks off because he can't be bothered with women
2. The Beta who jerks off because he has no choice

It goes (for a girl that is a slut and not a keeper)
1. Chad who gets to fuck her as a FwB
2. Brad/Chad who dates her and Fucks her occasionally (normal relationship)
3. Chad jerking off to pictures of her because he has better things to do
4. whipped BF
5. Jerking off hoping to get a gf one day cuz lonely
6, orbiter

>>29424110
Depends on the Girl anon desu

Great GF's range from uncommon to rare but most girls are just deadweight meme's because most the time girls like to date "up" so most the time youll be better than her while having to put in more effort because thats how relationships work
>>
File: plnAKgy.gif (62 KB, 260x200) Image search: [Google]
plnAKgy.gif
62 KB, 260x200
What is extreme confidence? How do I become extremely confident?
>>
>>29424189
Understand women are meaningless, powerless animals and deal with them accordingly. She said no? who gives a fuck? you can jerk off and not care so her cunt is only worth so much work.

Extreme confidence comes from not caring. Something you, a robot will never achieve, too paralysed by what she thinks. Frightened of every snigger, every word and glance
>>
>>29424189

basically, you stop giving a fuck about peoples' reactions/opinions. the one caveat is don't be an asshole. basically, walk around and mind your own business and don't start shit with people, but at the same time you must utterly disregard their opinions of you.

a book that really helped me get into this mindset is this one:

https://www.amazon.com/No-More-Mr-Nice-Guy/dp/0762415339

i highly recommend it if you want to discover what "extreme confidence" feels like
>>
File: chad2.png (866 KB, 611x610) Image search: [Google]
chad2.png
866 KB, 611x610
>>29424189
Its simple, Just be yourseIf
>>
Of course it's true

We didn't evolve for billions of years so your beta genes could propagate
>>
>>29424323
so just ignore the subucci if you arnt chad
>>
>>29425040
>subucci
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.