[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we bring back goth chicks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 552x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 552x768
How do we bring back goth chicks?
>>
File: sprankton.png (10 KB, 299x144) Image search: [Google]
sprankton.png
10 KB, 299x144
Sprankton
>>
lol.

They're still around, anon. You just have to find them.

This isn't 1995-2003.
>>
>>29421214
But I want more.
>>
Do emos still exist?
I remember emo was a thing
>>
Why the fuck do you keep posting threads with Sonic images and talking about goth chicks? Are you actually autistic? I saw you in that thread with that mulatto guy earlier too avatarfagging with autistic Sonic images.
>>
>>29421255
In small doses
>>
>>29421289
Literally who the fuck is that? I just used an unrelated image
>>
>>29421166
what youre looking for is girls that do drugs, not the unattainable home-bodies that dont talk
>>
>>29421316
That's not even an inconspicuous form of denial. I saw you make this same thread with the same autistic question earlier with another Sonic image which got 0 replies, so you reposted it.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 168x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 168x150
>>29421423
Whatever you say cuckarino
>>
>>29421196
What's this "Sprankton" meme
>>
goth is and has always been the literal easiest 'alternative' subculture to find girls on the internet from, what are you talking about, OP?
>>
>>29421166
im dating 10/10 goth girl rn op not that hard
>>
>>29421604
exactly my guy go to fucking okcupid there are tons there just say you like mbv's blue loveless and sit back and let them suck you off that's what i did
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.