[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you fitfags know if Focus T25 works?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Focus-T25.jpg (21 KB, 298x313) Image search: [Google]
Focus-T25.jpg
21 KB, 298x313
Do any of you fitfags know if Focus T25 works?
>>
>>29421135
Wrong board fuckface.
>>
The best workout is the one you actually do.
>>
>>29421135
Masterbaiting is a better workout routine
>>
File: good form pup.jpg (32 KB, 595x385) Image search: [Google]
good form pup.jpg
32 KB, 595x385
>>29421159
As said here. You can do any workout routine. I mean any, and it will work if you put in the work. There are programs that can be better for some people, but in the end they all build muscle/fat loss.
>>
>>29421348
this

Doing anything is better than nothing. If it's hard for your muscles/lungs, it's probably a decent work out.

If you really want to min max it, read the damn sticky on /fit/
>>
Don't buy into that bullshit, Start a 5x5 routine or just a stronglifts program. Eat a lot, and don't buy shit like protein powder, nor creatine. Just a waste of money. Been there done that. Any other advice than I just gave you is BS.
>>
You can do a bunch of bodyweight exercisess without paying a fucking dime. That's literally the whole thing about bodyweight exercises.

I've tried P90X for a while and the vocal encouragement is nice, but playing loud electronica music works equally as well for me.

If you really want to try it, just torrent it on the pirate bay or some shit.
>>
>>29422291
Bodyweight exercises will only get you so far. You have to train with weights to get good results strength-wise, and size-wise. but yeah Bodyweight exercises will give you some nooby gains in the starting months. But the calisthenics shit, is complete shit.
>>
>>29421348
I don't lift but can good form pupper make me not be skinny fat solely off jogging and calisthenics and curling?

If so good form pupper.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.