[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>didn't show up at work today >didn't call in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1457141808981.jpg (48 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
1457141808981.jpg
48 KB, 253x229
>didn't show up at work today
>didn't call in
>they finally called and fired me
>not even mad
>went back to playing video games

Feels good living with parents and having safety net funds. Can probably survive 2-3 months before I get another job. Going to enjoy the Summer.

How's the NEET life going, begging your parents for everything?
>>
>>29421114
Where you the guy who made that thread earlier about not showing up for work today?
>>
>>29421114
i've been on this board all day and night so I ask you, anon. why do you repost this thread? I'm proud of you but live your life now. you're free
>>
>>29421126
>>29421155

It 404'd before I got done with a clan war and people had questions. Figured I'd post again and they could ask again.

I am living my life. 4chan and video games are life
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29421114
This series of alphanumeric symbols: "4v2" will forever haunt wagecucks' minds.
>>
>>29421114
Lol you retard. If new employers ask about your old job and find you got fired you're fucked. No one employs people who get fired and you can't claim bennies if you do, well done you cucked yourself you ridiculous faggot
>>
>>29421970

>no one employs people who get fired

This board is for ages 18 and up
>>
>>29422268
Enjoy the blacklist
>>
>>29421833
>4v2

I'VE BEEN OBSESSING OVER THIS FOR WEEKS NOW, WHAT WAS MEANT BY THAT? FUCK.
>>
File: Smugwojaks.png (113 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojaks.png
113 KB, 1280x800
>>29422341
There were 4 renditions of Smug Wojak before the current and final one was arrived at: smugwoajk4

It was then scaled down and the result was the second revision. This leaves smugwojak4v2
>>
>>29421114
you're an idiot

getting a job is hard without references, you're meant to sell them a sob story or a lie about how you can't work there anymore due to some personal life issues
>>
Not a good idea, getting fired looks bad on your resume. Not to mention even having a job in this economy is pure luck, you should have kept it. Hope the video games are worth it........
>>
You need to lie about your job experience on your resume. Not to the point where you can come off as a fraud, just don't list that job and anything else negative that is verifiable. If you're still young employers understand you live at home and can go for intervals without employment.

P.S. - Don't feel bad about lying to an employer. Trust that you will be lied to before you are even hired. Your interview with them will be to basically see if you are obedient and are the kind of person who will give 110% for a far off, vague, and usually not real prize. These two things come before you being able to perform your job. Diplomas and degrees establish that you are obedient, not exactly smart or talented.
>>
File: 1466370112346.jpg (9 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1466370112346.jpg
9 KB, 245x250
TFW wagecucks will never experience the joy of having a professional sandwich artist handcraft a delicious subway sub just to fuel me for a day of expanding my mind
>>
>>29423379
interesting. i had a boss who would demand the utmost honesty from his employees, but was always on my case for being too honest with customers. but, he has a big ass house and a couple new sweet sports cars a year, maybe he knows something I don't.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.