[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw meeting my sister for the first time tomorrow I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1466311319207.png (894 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1466311319207.png
894 KB, 1366x768
>tfw meeting my sister for the first time tomorrow
I don't know what to say to her.
>>
>>29420966
"I want to have sex with you."
>>
How old are you both?

Why are you only meeting now?
>>
>>29420966
ask to see her penis
>>
Ayy bb u want som fuk?
>>
hey how are ya tell me bout ya past who are ya what do you do where you at
>>
>>29420985
I'm 23 and she's 19. My dad had an affair with another woman while he was with my mom and my sister came out of it. Never got a chance to see her because well, my mom wouldn't like my dad's illegitimate love baby prancing around in front of her so yeah.
>>
>>29421090
"We're only half siblings so it's ok if we fuck"
>>
>>29421137
Anon that's incest.
>>
>>29421090
Why are you meeting her?
>>
>>29421345
For wincest anon.
Ofcursedisbeoriganl
>>
>>29421345
She wants to get to know me for some reason.
>>
I N C E S T
N
C
E
S
T
>>
>>29421327
No it's not because they're only half siblings
>>
Marry her OP.
>>
>>29421383

>maybe my brother will be nice
>gets a brother who browses r9k

lol
>>
>>29423713
I'll be nice to her if she's not a cunt.
>>
is she cute?

origamiital
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.