[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a drug dealer anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-06-19-21-28-45.png (394 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-19-21-28-45.png
394 KB, 480x800
Ask a drug dealer anything
>>
>>29420685

That's about an Oz in that picture
>>
>>29420732

You would be right - 35 grams
>>
>>29420685
how much weight do you move?
>>
Do you consider yourself to be a lifesaver , and not , in fact , a drug dealer ?
>>
A robot drug dealer? please explain
>>
>>29420685
What are you going to do in your last 10 minutes of freedom before the police that I tipped off arrive at your current location, which I backtracked through your photo?
>>
Why do you guys always think I'm a narc even though I'm obviously just a shut in
>>
Do you sell real drugs, or just weed?
>>
>>29420685
ever have any girls offer sexual favors for drugs?
>>
>>29420756

That's 35g? Put that in a glass jar, it's still wet.
>>
>>29420756
fuggin drug dealer doesnt even know how much an oz is
>>
>>29420767
You know not everyone who comes here is a robot right?
>>
>>29420763

About 2-3 oz of weed / usually a 9bar of hash

Half - to oz of coke at weekends

Usually don't have anything else In - but if someone asks for it I can sort them
>>
>>29420790
>about an oz
>about
>>
>>29420821
What are your prices?
>>
>>29420858
>a quarter of an ounce
>within the margin of error which you establish to be "about"
>>
>>29420859

For grass- 20 euro a gram, no deals for qs or Half s

For hash- 50 euro a q

Coke- 60 euro a gram
>>
>>29420879
When you buy in bars or in bulk a q is fuck all

Stop being so pedantic
>>
jesus christ, is that how much people pay for drugs in europe? i get a gram of dank for $10 in the states
>>
>>29420895
answer please >>29420786
>>
>>29420895
Holy fuck that weed is expensive. How much are you paying for it? Which is weird because the coke is pretty damn cheap. Is the coke any good? How cut is it?
>>
>>29420895
>20 euro a gram
overpriced as fucking shit

>50 euro a q
what's a q
quarter of a gram?
i can get 1g of hash for 5-10 euros

wth are you from
>>
>>29420895
u trying to rip me off cunt?
>>
>>29420821
i used to be a vendor for my brother before he moved to washington, socalfag here. i would move about a few pounds a week (different dispensaries) and about 3oz of BHO. never touched coke to risky and people will kill you for it. any shady ass customers?
>>
>>29420895
Unless you're fucking walter white and the shit you sell is bluesky you're a fucking scammer , holy shit so expensive
>>
>>29420927
q of a oz, i'm guessing (7gs)
>>
>>29420919
I'll be as pedantic as I want.

Also, just to be clear, do you mean normal plain old hash, or hash oil/wax/etc.? Because if you've got people paying 50 fucking euros for normal old school hash, that completely blows my mind. I wouldn't pay more than like $25/g at absolute most, and that's high to me.
>>
>>29420972
Just realized you said quarter, not gram. I'm totally retarded. That's a decent price.
>>
>>29420927
It's overpriced yeah but the going rate is 25 euro a gram round here - tho other lads will make it cheaper the more you buy (3 gram 50 euro bags ect)

The hash is really really good quality for ireland - not pollen hash as its a darker more chocolate colour but not soapbar either

The coke is pure shit but as long as people are willing to buy it I don't care desu
>>
File: me.jpg (33 KB, 450x409) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
33 KB, 450x409
>>29420685
>>29420972

i am literally an espionage tactic hitman for el chapo.
fuck off OP. this isn't funny. stop making shit up when individuals like ME exists. i'm two seconds away from tracking you down and putting you out in your fucking sleep
>>
>>29420770
>backtracked
it's backtraced, noob
>>
>>29421027
nuh-uh backtracing is what you do with drawings
>>
>>29421007
It's funny, it seems like the big, high up coke distributors in Europe made a conscious decision to cut coke to shit in an effort to keep the price down. Whenever I see coke prices in Europe, they're pretty low, but almost always there's the caveat that it isn't very good.

Not that American coke isn't often also cut to shit, but it seems like it's less difficult to find higher quality blow over here.
>>
>>29420922

When I was in college yes , recently no

I mostly sell to men desu
>>
>>29421007
With hash being so cheap, why would anyone buy flowers over there? It just doesn't make sense. Unless the hash is weaker per weight than the weed, in which case "really really good quality for ireland" isn't saying much.
>>
>>29421079
can you greentext some stories of when a girl asked you?
>>
>>29420895
>20 euro a gram

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29420821
do you ever carry mdma?
>>
>>29421074

I agree with you but people want it so I won't complain

Nowadays I don't really touch gear aside from a bit of hash - but back when I was into partying I would have much rather had a couple of md pills than a bag of coke
>>
>>29421007
now the prices make sense

urine fucking ireland
>>
>>29421165
I've never actually done normal coke, though I did smoke crack once. I was supposed to be getting a gram of MDMA straight from Holland for $8, but I ended up institutionalized and my mom threw it out when it showed up.
>>
>>29421104
It's hard to explain - you need to know the shit hash found here to know what I mean , stuff that is really rocky and doesn't get you stoned at all

The closest stuff I can compare my stuff to is the Moroccan slate you find in coffeeshops in Amsterdam
>>
>>29421150

I do occasionally - when people look for it I get it for them , and if I think i can get it sold I'll buy it - thing is though most of the people I sell to sell to are older and aren't as interested in md

When I do bring it in I do it for 50 a gram

It's pretty cheap and good quality stuff in Ireland right now - if you know the right people to sell to you could make alot of money from md
>>
>>29421234
Fair enough, all I know about the European hash scene is what I've heard online. I know there's some utter garbage out there. Over here in America I don't think we have shitty hash in the same way. I mean barely anyone even smokes old school hash anymore, because most people either stick with weed, or go crazy with dabbing and shit. I've only got hash once, and it was pretty damn nice.
>>
>>29421294
>50 euro for a gram of mandy

WHAT THE FUCK

What sort of retards actually buy from you?
>>
>>29421352
We've already established that OP's customers will pay ridiculous prices
>>
Wanna mail me some mdma?
>>
>>29420685
Are you a drug dealer or do you just sell weed?
>>
>>29421352

50 isn't bad , I was over in Liverpool on a stag a couple months back and it was 50 pound sterling a gram

It's cheap as chips in bulk (relatively) but I think 50 euro a g would be the going rate throughout Ireland and the uk
>>
>>29421411
>>>/alphabay/

oregano
>>
>>29421411
>wanting to get mailed MDMA for 50 euros a gram when there are places you can pay under $10
Come on man. I mean I can understand paying high prices for molly if it's local and right there in front of you, but if you're going to fuck around with shipping, there are so many better deals out there.
>>
>>29421421
It certainly is not 50 fucking quid a gram in Scotland.
>>
>>29421427
It was a bad joke. I love mdma/Molly but my area is pretty dry. What's around is super pricey. $100/gram
>>
>>29421458
>$100/gram

JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>29421458
Yeah, I don't even want to know what MDMA prices in my local area are, probably over $100 a gram, but I'd never buy it locally unless someone offered me like a point or two in a situation where I would immediately use it.
>>
>>29421439
How much then ??
>>
>>29421294
>50 a gram
damn, here in CA even the fake/cut shit sells for more than that. I have a connect for good molly, but he charges 80 and only because we used to chill years ago
>>
>>29421468
Yeah I know. I don't have anything I want around here. No lsd, no shrooms, no decent Molly. Plenty of heroin though. East Coast problems.
>>
>>29421501
Just buy from the TOR markets.
>>
>>29421517
I could, but I don't like that shit. I'd rather meet people through traditional means. Seems safer that way.
>>
>>29421501
I'm in one of those places where either you can be a pothead or you can say fuck it and dive into heroin. I love heroin.

We do have plenty of acid and mushrooms though. What state are you in?
>>
>>29421582
NY. That's pretty much what it's like here. Weed, heroin, crack, or pills. Everything else is difficult to find. I'm too much of a pussy to try heroin. The only thing I've ever taken that was even remotely close to heroin is suboxone.
>>
>>29421542
Not really, it's literally like ebay, complete with a feedback system and support forums.
>>
>>29421542
youre right its super dangeruos stay away
>>
>>29421638
I'm over in Vermont. Weed is everywhere, acid and mushrooms are easy to find if you know people, molly is a bit harder to find, and overpriced. I know some other shit like DMT and ketamine go around, but I couldn't find them locally right now. Then other than that, yeah, it's coke, crack, or heroin. And apparently meth is getting bigger up here. I've done most of the popular hard drugs, so I'm not really afraid to fuck around with that stuff, I just don't have the money to do it a lot because I'm NEET.

Honestly you probably just don't know the right people.
>>
>>29420685
How does it feel to take an active part in ruining the lives of others?
>>
>>29420685
best way to have allucinations? is it possible without take any drug?
>>
>>29421700
He's selling weed and shitty coke. That's pretty light in terms of drug dealing. I doubt many of his coke customers are addicted.
>>
>>29421683
That's probably true. I find it difficult to meet dealers around here hay sell something other than heroin or weed. Just gotta keep trying I guess.
>>
>>29421706
Sure, just be psychotic.
>>
File: contemplate.png (22 KB, 344x291) Image search: [Google]
contemplate.png
22 KB, 344x291
How much money do you profit on average per working week?

Do you have another job?

How risky is it and what precautions do you take?

How do you get new customers?

How do you know who you can trust?

Green texts of you getting caught (if never happened, closest) and how you got out of them/what happened next?
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 206x245
>>29420685
How do I find a dealer without walking into a sting?
>>
>>29421747
Did some quick calculations and on an average week I take in about 800 euro profit

I work as a taxi man alongside of it- tbvh I mostly taxi as a front for it now

I've been caught twice , once I was cautioned and the second time I was let off on a suspended sentence- it also got me thrown out of college
>>
File: OculusRiftCuck.jpg (373 KB, 1620x599) Image search: [Google]
OculusRiftCuck.jpg
373 KB, 1620x599
>>29421763
GET OUT COP
>>
you based around dublin by any chance? could of bought a bag off you bro
>>
>>29422283

Sorry pal - donegal here

Where in Dublin are you based though ?
>>
>>29422532
near enough to city centre, starting UCD next year
>>
>>29422666
Ok mate - just curious , hopefully you get sorted
>>
Would you ever spot a friend a free dime?
>>
>>29421706
Just take a bunch of benadryl. You can buy it at your local pharmacy OTC.
>>
For NEETs in this thread:

If you smoke weed, do you smoke everyday or every other day or many times a week or what?

And also, how do you fund if you don't have a job?

I'm asking because I just got let off.
>>
>>29422773
Of course my man
>>
>>29422873
What about a dub?

I'm good friends with my pot dealer, known him since like middle school, but I'm reluctant to ask him if he can give me a bit of free weed because I'll feel like I'm taking advantage...
>>
>>29422923
I dunno what a dub is

For the record I only give free weed to friends and family and it's only enough for a joint or two

I'll strap/ spot people gear as long as I know them well and know they are good for paying up- wouldn't strap anything over 100 euro tho
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.