[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here have a /stacysister/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 34
File: 1447820030738.jpg (77 KB, 639x640) Image search: [Google]
1447820030738.jpg
77 KB, 639x640
Does anyone here have a /stacysister/?
>>
>>29420467
do you flirt with her and grab her ass etc?

i would
>>
>>29420467
Yup. My normie sister just had her 20 year old boyfriend propose to her (she's 19) and she said yes, of course.

Its okay though, im a khv and turn 21 in a week so maybe I'll finally have the courage to put a 62 grain round of 5.56 through my head
>>
>>29421257
>getting married at 19

they are going to get divoriced soon and it is going to be a massive shitshow

enjoy dealing with that and i hope they dont have children

fucking idiots
>>
not a stacy just a borderline narcissistic cunt who manages to have a social circle and get hit on because she has a vagina
>>
File: Uten navn.gif (87 KB, 653x279) Image search: [Google]
Uten navn.gif
87 KB, 653x279
>sister is 26
>uses all her money on designer clothes
>a total bitch all the time
>picks fights with everyone 23 hours and says sorry the last hour
>two orbiters who drives her everywhere and buys her food etc
>bf is a chad with tons of tattoos who leech on welfare

she is making my life as a 21 year old neet a living hell and she does not even live at home anymore

she moved out when she was 18 which makes me look like a cunt but she had a bf to leech on then
>>
My little sister is paraplegic but she's really beautiful and sweet. I don't know if she counts as a Stacy but I'd do things to her.
>>
Mine is a post-wall stacy. Justice exists.
>>
>>29421370
Explain post wall plz anon
>>
>>29421275
my mother got married at 19 , my dad was like 24 , and they've been married for 30-something years, quit being a meme my man
>>
File: 1457123211995.jpg (55 KB, 632x327) Image search: [Google]
1457123211995.jpg
55 KB, 632x327
>>29420467
>little sister is now 19
>graduated from beauty school last year
>still lives at home, pays for nothing so all of her money goes to her Mustang, makeup and designer clothes
>blonde, green-eyed, 5'8'', anorexic
>boyfriend is LITERALLY a tan, 6'3'', blonde-haired, blue-eyed lifeguard named Chad
>we could not be any more different if we tried
>when I'm around her the difference in the way people treat us is embarassing
>I still love her intensely and would do almost anything to keep her safe
>>
>>29421440
yeah and how long ago was that?

>implying the culture/feminism/women are anything like they were 50+ years ago
>>
>>29421275
She keeps saying it's a "prolonged engagement" and they'll get married after they graduate from their colleges

Thatll be fun with her music therapy degree and his history degree

Meanwhile (if I don't kill myself) I'll have some corporate job with a marketing degree and probably be able to live within my means but be lonely at the same time

I don't know which is worse, to be lonely with money or in a relationship with nothing
>>
>>29421413
Nothing too unusual. Years of alcohol, partying and fucking scumbags caught up to her. She's now married to one of those scumbags and he treats her like shit, which I obviously find pretty satisfying. She's not as hot as she used to be, she's bitter, always stressed and scrolling through social media where she learns everything about the newest snake-oil-tier craze to be happy, etc.
>>
>>29420467
Damn son post more pics
Ever got sexual with her? Id rape that bitch
>>
>>29421485
oh lawd, she is going to college to take loads of cock

this will not end well
>>
>>29420467

She had a Stacey body, but wasn't very Stacey at school. She gave me handjobs growing up because she wanted to 'prepare me for the real world' .
>>
>>29421526
>My sister got married to a person who abuses her while getting away with it because he knows her brother will do nothing like the ultimate faggot cuck he is

Holy shit I just want to fucking punch you you honourless cuck

Remember the godfather when that guy beat the shit out of his brother-in-law for laying a hand on his sister ? you're the opposite of that , you're nu-male beta.
>>
File: 1445883045944.png (132 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1445883045944.png
132 KB, 427x640
>>29421540
I think we need to have a chat, anon.
>>
>>29421573
Tell me about it. Her snapchat story is filled with her spending time with all these dindu drug dealers and reprobates that are near her campus and I garuntee you that in addition to the copious amounts of hallucinogens and marijuana she does she also rides the college cock carousel
>>
>>29421631
She's a fucking bitch, always has been. She's made shitty decisions, she's an adult, it's not up to me to solve her problems, Mr. Captain Save a Hoe.
>>
>>29421665
She's YOUR sister you fucking beta
>>
>>29421631
>whiteknighting women

when will this shit meme end. feminism and slut culture will literally disappear overnight without you manginas and nigger impulse normies enabling it.
>>
>>29421688
And? It's her husband, she chose that douche, she deals with him now. Actions have consequences.
>>
>>29421713
all this bullshit caught up to you , she is not any woman , she's your sister , you're supposed to protect her, she will always be your sister , holy shit this website man , will let people walk over their families/lovers just " to not be a whiteknight ".
>>
>>29421631
>Holy shit I just want to fucking punch you you honourless cuck

you're the cuck. if you're going to step up to bat for every female regardless of how shitty they've treated you and the choices they've made, then you're just the self-righteous honourless cuck who is enabling her shitty behavior.

in the godfather the woman wasn't a total bitch, deserved to be defended, do you really not see the difference?
>>
>>29421339
Kom til /Norgetraden/ da
>>
>>29421756
you're saying "Every female" , she is not any female you fucking autist , you will let a stranger abuse your sister ? No wonder we're overrun by fucking muslims when we have people with your mentality
>>
Yeah kinda
>mfw she says she would never date an indian guy because they're all short
>>
>>29421756
yes

>>29421631
you didn't understand the godfather dude, remember when they're all eating together and there's an "incident" and the mom promptly says: "Don't interfere" to Sonny

you just need to stay out of those business mate, each household is a world in its own, don't interfere

what did retard sonny do? He didn't listen, he went on to "give the guy a lesson" and that got him killed, now, obviously you're not going to get killed by your loser chad brother in law, but still, mind your own business if your sister wants to live like that, that's up to her
>>
>>29421744
Yes, that's being a whiteknight and an idiot (I shouldn't). If someone decides at fucking 30 years old that they want to spend their life with an equally terrible person, I think they're accountable enough and shouldn't expect others to save them.

Yes, this fucking website, go back to cuckold grounds, your shitty ideas will be accepted there.
>>
>>29421840
also

>source: I'm recently married and god how I hate my so's family messing with us
>>
>>29421840
I understand where you're coming from man , I do.

But it's uncontrollable thing for me , If I see my sister coming to my house being beat up with bruises and shit , Ill lose my shit man , perhaps even more than sonny , maybe each person have their own experience growing up , perhaps if she is older than me then I wouldn't have this reaction , I don't know mate.
>>
Not one chad/stacy in either side of the family, thank god. Yay shitty genes.
>>
>>29421744
>sister
who cares she's just a roastie. sisters and daughters probably have the least filial piety in any family since they're going to leave for chad dick. I've been thrown under the bus for pointless shit like impressing randoms at a night out by blood sister I'm supposed to be loyal to? fuck that. she deserves every misery this women pandering world can let slip.
>>
>>29421920
You just tell her to leave that guy and hold your anger.

Even if you absolutely want to destroy that son of a bitch's life apart, your best strategy is to just hold it. If you go an do something to him, you're setting up a precedent that will turn out badly for you and your family (even legally, when they divorce). You can't do anything, she needs to take the first step. Good things come for those who wait.
>>
>>29420467
Yeah she's married and has kids but technically counts as a NEET but nobody cares because she's female + kids. I'm a NEET and nobody in my family will speak to me. Apparentl
>>
>>29422354
And why haven't you posted them yet ?
>>
>>29420467
Worse. She's your typical feminist SJW.

I wish I had a sister that looked like OP's pic related.
>>
File: 1455263824205.jpg (89 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1455263824205.jpg
89 KB, 604x604
I have a wanna be stacy-sister if that counts for anything. She does have Stacy friends, but I remember one time this happened:

>Me and sis are few years apart, so we go to the same school
>Stay after hours for a club thing
>Someone and his negro friend comes up to me
>"Hey aren't you ---'s brother?"
>"Yea how do you know that?"
>"Oh just she pointed you out one time."
>Go along with my business
>Hear the negro talk to the one guy quietly
>"Hey is his sister hot?"
>He responds "Noooo, she is NOT hot at all."
>mfw she tries to be Stacy-tier but her looks hold her back
>mfw she will less likely be abused by douche Chads prowling for girls
>mfw maybe one day she'll stop trying to be a Stacy and not go down the slut path

FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>29422354
post them anyways senpai
>>
>>29422589
The faggot deleted the reply , here's what he said :

>if your sister's name is rachael, i have nudes (similar bod, no face tho)

Rachael if you're reading this this faggot is going around posting your nudes everywhere , Go confront him infront everybody
>>
>>29421440

That was from a different time anon.

We live in a world of "empowerment" now.
>>
File: o i am laffin.gif (844 KB, 800x786) Image search: [Google]
o i am laffin.gif
844 KB, 800x786
Had a super Stacy step-sister, but my dad divorced her mom so now they're gone.
>mfw she still contacts me asking to meet up even though I always treated her like shit
>>
File: street.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
street.gif
499 KB, 500x281
Noy yet, she's just 9yo, but she's a Stacy in progress
>green eyed blonde
>extroverted, funny, charismatic
>likes anything normie

Although we fight for little shit, like any other siblings, at least we have a decent relationship. We play some vidya togheter, we go to the park and we even sleep togheter every now and then. The thing is that I know that once she hits teenagehood and starts going out with her friends and gets a boyfriend she will forget about me.

At least she will have the life I never had.
>>
>blonde white girl late 20's
>went to university in the south
>in sorority with other blonde white girls
>anger of our father, intelligence of our mother
>has lots of friends, a good job, and a nice guy boyfriend
>despite this still takes antidepressants

maybe deep down we're all unhappy no matter what.
>>
>>29422737
You'd be a fool if you think getting what you want will make you happy , for a very short time yeah , but once you get what you want you will think about the next thing you want , even if you got the top notch of everything.

If you don't manage to be happy , right here right now , you will never be happy with a hot GF , a lot of money and decent job.
>>
>>29421355
pls post pics :^)

oc
>>
>>29421275
my wife is 16 ;^]
Stop being so bitter, collegeagekiddie-kun.
>>
>>29422737
maybe you are not as special as you portray yourself and deep down you know it
>>
>>29422783
yeah that's a fair point. i do think having those things would help tho - a job to focus on and money to make and save, a caring significant other, and supportive friends. i think most ppl would definitely prefer having those things and would probably be at least a little bit happier with them
>>
>>29422816
didn't say anything about myself mate. my sis is a lot more successful than me and it's just surprising she's still sad
>>
1/2 I have a lot but only with other boys, almost all of them with this one kid that lives 3 houses away from me.

>childhood friend, we grew up together and were best friends as long as I can remember, well us and my brother.
>was maybe 6 or 7, he's one year older and my brother is 2 years older than me.
>sleepover time on a friday after we just got back from our weekly Judo practice.
>spend night eating pancakes and watching movies and what not
>bed time so his parents bring us to bed, we get 3 matrasses on the floor so we can sleep next to each other but still in different beds
>just talking about a game we used to play for a good 10 minutes
>must have dozed off or lost concentration in kiddy mind because I wasn't really part of the convo and wasn't paying attention
>suddenly realize they're both looking at me and not saying anything
>when I ask them what's up my brother asks me if I dare to touch my friend's peepee
>scared to be called a pussy so I say yes and he gets it out, he's stiff but absolutely tiny, it sort of felt like a twig it was that thin and small
>feel him up a little bit and then we switch, he touches mine and messes around while my brother kind of watches.
>he dares us to go further, my friend says I can fugg him
>rock hard as he goes full naked and lays flat on his stomach on his bed
>I get fully naked aswell and kind of lay on top of him, dont know what to do since I was young and just kind try to get as close to him as possible
>absolutely diamonds as I position my dick right on top of his butt, like straight on top of it not even in his asscrack
>kinda move up and down a bit and make hot noises, his butt was really soft but he just laid flat and did nothing so I guess he got bored

continued senpai
>>
I have 3 step sisters. 2 of them are dumb stacy bitches stereotypes you guys complain about.

brief overview of each

oldest
>average smarts
>tall, brunette, chub face, fat booty, perky boobs
>never finished a shitty college deg
>became a waitress and racks in tons of tips because tits
>basically goes for all the chad dudes no long lasting relationships

middle
>not smart
>shorter than others, skinny, blond, flat everything, annoying
>some kind of 'nurse job' I think really just a receptionist
>most of her bfs have been black fat guys
>overheard once at family thing she likes anal and sucks at bjs from a negro bf

youngest
>claims to be smart
>tall, blond, flat chest, average booty, annoying voice
>she's in school, surrounds herself with other dumb girls
>dated one guy in high school she broke up with
>she is apparently obsessed over him to the point of stalking
>pretty emotional and generally annoying
>>
>>29423204
2/2
>we switch and he does the same thing to me, but he was much tinier than I was and he was cut so I guess rubbing up and down doesn't feel as good, I barely feel anything.
>eventually we stop cause nothing happened, my brother watched the whole ordeal, not sure if he touched himself.
>we all go to bed now and sleep nice and comfy, wake up and eat more pancakes like nothing happened.

after that every time he came over to my house or slept over (which happened alot more often than other way around for some reason) I was always very touchy with him and often humped him, this went on for a few years and as I grew he kind of stayed small and really skinny so I could easily take him when wrestling. some times I would just chase him around the house pretending to be mad at him for the smallest things so I could hit him on his butt or tummy and rub it, work him to the ground and sometimes rub my hard cock on him, he must have felt it because I made it very obvious but still with clothes on. we never said anything about it to eachother it was just like a unspoken thing we did, he must have liked it because sometimes he would purposefully provoke me so I would chase him, I even got out my dick and rubbed it on his shoulder/neck with shirt on this one time while he was playing a game and no one was around, he didnt turn around or say anything he just kept playing the game but I knew he knew what I was doing. this whole sexual tension thing went on and on untill early teenhood, we went a bit further later which I might post about but I'm scared the thread is gonna die, does anyone want to read it? I was like 14-16 I think.
>>
>>29422798
get off the board achmed

allah doesn't approve of 4chan
>>
She's a failed Stacy. In Jr. High, she was hanging out with the "cool" crowd and had boys flirting with her. Shit happened and now she just lays in bed, getting fatter by the hour.
>>
>>29423244
>>29423225
>>29423225

Nice blog faggot , do you think anyone will read you describing your family members ?
>>
>>29423432
i-isn't t-t-that the point of the t-thread
>>
>>29423432
not even the same person moron, besides it was quite essential to the story, so yeah thats kind of what this thread is about.
>>
My sister is legitimately female autistic and probably has an IQ of 90.
She has a Chad surfer boyfriend simply because she's attractive.
>>
>>29421631
Fuck off roastie. Fight your own battles.
>>
>>29423204
>>29423244
Get the fuck out of here degenerate.
>>
>>29421339
>twin peaks fire walk with me
min afro-amerikanse bror
>>
File: IMG_20160620_192156.jpg (65 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160620_192156.jpg
65 KB, 540x960
Yup, pic related. She's such a bitch too and talks/hangs out with a lot more black dudes then I me and my family feel comfortable with...
>>
>>29420467
WHATS HER INSTAGRAM OR NAME
>>
>>29423267
I'm Catholic though.
>>
>>29424016
I'd fuck your sister
>>
File: IMG_20160620_203501.jpg (99 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160620_203501.jpg
99 KB, 720x960
>>29424875
I would too, her pre sjw hair style.
>>
>>29420467

Nah. My sister was a heavy of the religion type but relaxed on that somewhat in her late 20's/early 30's. She married at age 38, last year. No kids. Seems to want kids but husband i don't think is keen.

Not attractive. In shape but maybe 5/10.
>>
>>29425287

Oh, also she dated a chad or two but was promptly dumped when she wouldn't put out because of the religion.
>>
>>29425220
>thot collar
shes too far gone...
>>
>>29423204
Faggot get out of here you molecular fagg nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
>>29421631
You want us to defend people who fuck themselves over just because we're related
>>
My two sisters are hot. And I want to fuck them. I only lived with them a few years, so never developed the shit that makes siblings unattractive.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 445x604
My sister has always had an interest in Anime, albeitly more mainstream titles and that's something we could always talk about.

One day I decided to show her Watamote against my better judgement and I honestly regret it.

Like it honestly makes me mad thinking about it that she, the girl who has popular social media, who has had the leisure of having A MULTITUDE of romantic relationships in the past, who has the privilege of ignoring people in her messages because she doesn't want to talk to them but to other people, can say that she relates to Tomoko.

The worst part is that I can see why she does that. She does it to perpetuate and romanticize the "I'm so quirky and antisocial female XD XD XD" meme personality that arose from the Petri dish of shit that is tumblr and Twitter.

Holy fuck I'm getting heated just typing this out and I realize it's so petty of me to care about a Chinese cartoon this much, but I'm a virgin who gets happy whenever someone if anybody texts me and it baffles me and infuriates me that she's such an attention seeking slut.

God, never again will I try to relate with her.
>>
>>29424016
>She's such a bitch too and talks/hangs out with a lot more black dudes then I me and my family feel comfortable with...
She obviously hates your family
>>
>>29421451
>when I'm around her the difference in the way people treat us is embarassing

What do you mean?
>>
>>29420467
Have two sisters who are the Staciest of Stacies.
One is a cheerleader who is with the star of the football team. I don't think she's ever had a bad day in her life.

Other one is anti-cheerleader, she went for the rebellious path, but is still Stacy because she's also extremely pretty.

Without exaggerating they both look like models.

Meanwhile, I'm fugly, weird, fucked up, autistic, robot, just really fucked up in every way possible mentally, emotionally, and physically. You would never guess that we were siblings. It doesn't make any sense but that's how it happened.

You would think having 2 popular older sisters would make life go on easy mode but not even they can fix me, so they just gave up. When I was young they thought I was gay because I was a very sensitive child and ever since then it's been downhill. They used to haul me around because I was "cute" but I guess that got old when I achieved my full form.
>>
>>29421831
>tfw sister is dating indian guy
>tfw he looks deformed and has a faggot girly accent
>tfw hes 15 years older than her and they met when she was 15
>tfw he cheated on her with underage girls and prostitutes
>tfw he gave her 3 different STDs, one of which is the herps
>tfw she probably has hiv
>had to get like 4 abortions because of him
>>
File: just.jpg (190 KB, 971x720) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
190 KB, 971x720
>>29422698
luckily for you theres still time, try to not let it happen, make sure when she gets a phone keep an eye on what shes doing and who she hangs out with
>>
yes. Younger sister, she burns coal and makes me give her foot rubs, clean up her room and drive her around, because she has info on my porn habit and obsession with gay oral and femdom. She once made me suck dildo lollipop in front of her friends. Life is suffer.
>>
>>29421303
Every female ever, anon.
>>
>>29420467
No, but I have a /chadbrother/ who is literally dating a model, he's great though.
>>
File: nuke.png (631 KB, 681x681) Image search: [Google]
nuke.png
631 KB, 681x681
>>29427744
If you've ever read the catcher in the rye. Its the exact same thing, EVERYONE relates to Holden in the same way. XDDD im so le_sadbois x dddd
>>
File: get out.png (159 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
get out.png
159 KB, 500x500
>>29428755
/r/thathappend
>>
Have three sisters and a neice.

All their own forms of Stacy. Except one.

Oldest is a crack head with two kids and divorced. Could have been a Stacy but ruined her life.

Second is a stay at home mom that married Marine Chad after his tours in Afghanistan. Used to be a girl next door type before the kids. Cant lose the last bit of baby weight

Third is a stacy slut with the bleach white blonde hair and super dark tanned skin. Tiny waist, big but and boobs. Air headed and dumb about most subjects.

Neice is turning into a queen bitch stacy. Has green eyes, Light brown wavy hair. Really skinny and has cute little nose freckles. Acts like a cunt that thinks she can get whatever she wants, gets great grades and plays team sports.
>>
>absolutely no pics

get on you creeps
>>
>>29420467
Very pretty girl, but peronally I wouldn't have sex with her until she turns 18.
>>
File: 1414864302237.jpg (31 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1414864302237.jpg
31 KB, 251x242
>>29421631
Don't solve your problems by punching, retard.

If someone's doing something illegal then report them to the authorities, you don't live in the jungle where the social hierarchy is determined by how masculine you are. This has been in place for something like 50,000 years.
>>
File: 1456471526544.jpg (99 KB, 723x691) Image search: [Google]
1456471526544.jpg
99 KB, 723x691
I'm the older brother, have 3 sisters and no brothers. They live life on easy mode, the sister following me has been offered modeling/acting jobs by actual producers. The middle sister has had an avalanche of job offers, if she applies anywhere, she gets hired. Youngest one if obese but even she has a provider, doesn't have to work while he travels 2 hours going and 2 hours coming back to work while working 8 hour shifts each day.

I still remember my sister opening up her facebook account only to be bombarded with messages, friend request and new notifications. I kid you not she had over 200+ friend request. She also has family members who have added her but not added me, we're blood brother and sister. Share the same mom and dad yet family members will go out of their way to add her while ignoring me.

Out of the 4 only two of us graduated HS, me and the middle one. Only one is going to College which is me. My oldest sister is living in her mansion with her bf, middle is living with friends, youngest with her husband. All live rent free except for me living and paying for rent by myself. Isn't having a penis grand?
>>
>>29428755
Look it's another: anon thinks his sexual fantasies are actually believable thread.
>>
Stacy Step-Sister but I've started to really respect her over the past couple years
>Did typical Stacy things in her youth clubbing and just being an obnoxious teen that did shit in school
>Comes over to Aus from Bongland and goes to Uni where she studies nursing and gets top of the class
>Now lives in Germany with her boyfriend
>Manages a house full of refugees but instead of being nice spends her days screaming and punishing the little Muslim shits
Gotta say never thought she'd ever be red pilled
>>
Yeah she was but she's older than me so it wasn't too bad or noticeable.

A good friend of mine has a younger sister who is a total stacey and I just feel for him.
>>
>>29421257
Got a date to the wedding anon?

Hahahha
>>
>>29427744
yeah i can definitely see why you're angry about that, i fucking get enraged with girls (and guys too) put on this fucking, as you said "I'm so quirky and antisocial female XD XD XD" meme personality. like holy shit you have friends and everything stop trying to be anything else
>>
>>29422646
fuck her in the ass, anon.
>>
File: 1466306964750.jpg (452 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466306964750.jpg
452 KB, 1920x1080
>>29428464
>you would think having 2 popular older sisters would make life go on easy mode

who the fuck fed you this lie?

this whole board / site believes the exact opposite of this/

are you retarded?
>>
>>29428816
>/r/thathappend

/r/

no... you need to get the motherfuck out of here right fucking now you waste of life!
>>
I do but shes an entitled degenerate cunt. There's no way to change her back to being a regular roastie.
>>
>>29421631
His sister is an adult she can make her own decisions, she don't need no man to protect her you sexist pig
>>
>>29421485
>marketing
lol, math finance master race here.
>>
My mom just remarried, we're moving in with him and his kids soon. Pretty hyped desu. Big house, my own room and a pool. Grew up in a poverty ridden shithole all my life.
>>
File: 1451716407975.png (576 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451716407975.png
576 KB, 600x600
>>29429070

they cant live that life forever believe me.

that stacy castle with the providers will fall hard.

HARD!.

and you will be the one lookin over the balcony of your kingdom while they struggle.

your family will turn to you and then you can turn away.

just keep working! keep going rowboat!
>>
>>29429270
>>Manages a house full of refugees but instead of being nice spends her days screaming and punishing the little Muslim shits

why even bother doing this?

like in general?
>>
File: 1410803221253.gif (1 MB, 220x181) Image search: [Google]
1410803221253.gif
1 MB, 220x181
If I had a Stacy bitchy sister I'd probably want to kill her tbhf
>>
File: 1466102650773.jpg (181 KB, 1342x1073) Image search: [Google]
1466102650773.jpg
181 KB, 1342x1073
got a 14yo sister who im pretty much 100 sure has had sex with older men, she goes out to the club, has huge tits, drinks and has smoked/done drugs for all I know

she gets bought 400 handbags by her stepmom who enables her irresponsible lifestyle
>>
>>29428816
Lurk more you fucking twat, don't ever ape reddit here again
>>
Nah my sister is cool, she's like a normie version of me. She sends me facebook memes sometimes.

I know what you're wondering, and yes I would, if I thought she was into it
>>
>>29421850
But women are literal children, it's dangerous to let them do what they want because they're retards. If their male relatives were more protective, society would not be the mess it is.
>>
>>29430966

Why do women pretend to be attracted to one another?
>>
>>29430988
because they think that is what men want to see
>>
>>29430988

Is this a real question? For attention, just like everything else.
>>
>>29422698
Fantastic rain gif, anon. Love those
>>
>>29430988
It's not pretend, women are innately bisexual.
>>
>>29420467
Both of them are.
>>
>>29431043

It's basically pretend. Being okay with kissing your friend because you've got a dumb meme sexuality doesn't mean you love girls.
>>
>>29430605
>you need to get the motherfuck out of here right fucking now you waste of life!
>get the motherfuck out of here right fucking now you waste of life!

>get the motherfuck out of here
>!

You too. Get >>>/out/ and take your reddit speech patterns with you.
>>
>>29421795
>you're saying "Every female" , she is not any female you fucking autist , you will let a stranger abuse your sister ? No wonder we're overrun by fucking muslims when we have people with your mentality

if a member of your family has displayed a pattern of abuse towards you, you're under no moral obligation to defend their honor, because family doesn't abuse one another, and anyone who does simply isn't family.
>>
>>29420467
Yep, I've got a Queen of Stacies for a twin sister.
>>
File: 1430175895196.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1430175895196.png
65 KB, 285x276
My sister goes clubbing multiple times a week, brings over 15+ adult aged men to our house for drinking parties and tells me that I'm pathetic and have anger issues. She's probably looked down on me for 10 years so far.
>tfw we used to play pokemon and mario kart together as kids
>>
Chad brother and Stacy cousin, really close with both because family values are still important in our family. I can't say a bad word against them really my Brother does what he can to make me appear normie and takes me out with his friends and my cousin is like a little sister to me and I'd protect her if she ever needed it
>>
>>29421920
You would probably just sperg out and get your ass kicked by your sister's SO.
>>
>>29422646
she sounds like she might care about you. why is that funny?
>>
File: 1378287062542.jpg (28 KB, 394x391) Image search: [Google]
1378287062542.jpg
28 KB, 394x391
>>29430859

Nice.

ogcommentblox
>>
>>29431290
Are you identical or fraternal?
>>
File: 1460082146279.gif (2 MB, 194x146) Image search: [Google]
1460082146279.gif
2 MB, 194x146
>>29420467
My goodness OP, whos the girl in the pic?
>>
>>29431315
sounds like a cunt, nothing to be mad about
>>
>>29431315
All those men are probably looking down on that little cum dispenser.
>>
>>29420467
>16 yo sister
>really into anime and figure collecting
>used to be a loner in her teenage years but has some friends now
>influenced her to exercise
>cooks for both of us
>nice personality

But also:
>ugly as fuck
>bitches about school 24/7
>introvert
>really low self esteem

I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad.
>>
I don't have a hot sister but I have a hot slutty mom who I wanna fuck.
>>
>>29420467
>>29430966

Does this chick have an instgram? Of course she does, please link it.
>>
File: 1466397105500.jpg (8 KB, 239x229) Image search: [Google]
1466397105500.jpg
8 KB, 239x229
>all these hot sloots
>you will never put your penis inside them

why
>>
I hate my sister so much. There is nothing i would enjoy more than to wring my hands around her little neck with all my might, and laugh as she struggles futilely to draw breath. Often it takes all my willpower to stop myself from just striking out at her.
>>
>>29428816

damn i knew this board was infested with ledditors but really??
>>
>>29420467
I did but a few years ago she secretly tried to date a black guy and my parents found out. Needless to say she was disowned by our entire family and i haven't heard anything from her in three years
>>
>>29429017
Not him, but you're wrong.

If a masculine person had a sister, then the boyfriend would not mistreat her. If he did, then all you'd have to do is show up, stare at him, and depending on the actions, deal with it accordingly.

You are a numale, or a beta male, but either way you aren't so much male as you are a cuck.
>>
>>29420467
Not quite stacy.

But sociable enough to know just about everyone and get me a hookup of any drug at anytime i want.

Speaking of which i am getting some free shrooms from her this weekend to try.

I feel sorry for all my robots without siblings they can leech the benefits of social skills from.
>>
>>29432839

Second from right is the hottest. That better be your sister.
>>
>>29423432
Yeah, I did. Get the fuck outta here, cunt.
>>
>>29430682
good for your mum finding a rich man providing for her
>>
>>29431920
you are a good beta, bravo
>>
>>29432331
she will become a fullon whore as soon as a beta will try to please her
>>
>>29432919
Indeed. 20 yo hedonists love to live around women, since women are social lube.
>>
My sister has dyspraxia, has one good friend, finds it hard to socialise, and doesn't really understand what sex is.
She's 17
She's a huge cunt sometimes but she can't help it, she's so precious to me.
>>
>>29433058
whats the point of being bitter in the end, it gets you nowhere and normies prefer someone who's more friendly at the end of the day, it helps me at least get aquiantences who remember my name if not friends
>>
>>29423432
Nice blog faggot , do you think anyone will read you criticizing him for describing his family members ?
>>
>>29421339
we /lbg/ now
>>
Total bitch to me all though childhood finally she fucked off to uni and studied some bullshit like philosophy. Got a job working as a receptionist and constantly bitched about her 15 year older Arab boss always hits on her. She finds out the guy is worth millions, they're married within 2 years with a kid.
>>
>>29433598
Good riddance to her.
>>
>>29433598
one beta and stacey down
>>
>>29433100
tfw dyspraxia.
>basically called retarded my whole childhood by my family
>try to ignore it as much as possible
>end up as an almost functional person, but still kind of act and feel like a lobotomite in social situations
>when you find out that you were probably never retarded to begin with, and it's just that your mother was a schizo, your father a raging alcoholic, our grandfather had chronic depression and alcohol issues and your grandmother was just kind of there
It sounds dumb, but for the first eighteen or so years of my life, I thought it was natural to be terrified of your family.
tfw I will never get those stolen years of my life back.
>>
Yeap. I redpilled one who literally BTFO's the fuck out of chads daily. The other one is a lost cause. Shes pretty much running an orbiter farm.
>>
my sister is just 10 but im sure she is gonna be a stacy
>wavy long blonde hair
>already has nice natural eyebrow shape
>hazel eyes
>pale
>tall for her age
>cute face

i got all the shit genetics and im like her opposite version
just
JUST
>>
>>29435462
Are you sure your father is hers ?
I have a stacy sister, hitting clubs since she is 13. She is now 18, no diploma, shitty McDonalds jobs, plumber "husband" she lives with. I still like her though, she never had family support at all, I think she is not doing that wrong in her life, she pays for her drugs and is a nice person.
>>
the reoccurring theme seems to be racemixing white bitches
>>
>>29435523
yeah our parents are the same
my dad is ugly as fuck but my mom has nice features
mom has green eyes and she is blond, pale, tall
but dad is tan as fuck has brown hair/eyes also he is shorter than my mom so i look like my dad and my sister looks like my mom
its hard
>>
>>29432929
lol, u have horrible taste
>>
File: 1461182960560.gif (113 KB, 351x398) Image search: [Google]
1461182960560.gif
113 KB, 351x398
>>29421631
Sir Whiteknight Save-a-hoe will give his hard earned money to women and be beaten up for their cause, likely for nothing in return. Get a load of this guy

>mfw
>>
>>29428674
You should beat the shit out of that curry munching faggot. My sister is with a brazilian guy, he's scared of me and my dad especially since he's living in a 96% white country.
>>
>>29431004

Well... Aren't they right?
>>
File: 1448028996355.jpg (32 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1448028996355.jpg
32 KB, 500x333
>>29433100
>and doesn't really understand what sex is.
she will understand soon enough.
normie girls get fucked for the first time around 15.
autistic girls and extremely cute girls (guys are afraid to hit that) get fucked for the time around 20.
>>
>>29428358
Women will be much friendlier towards me than my sister, unless it's another Stacy, who will instantly bond with my sister and treat me like I'm sub-human (completely ignoring me, making snide remarks about me or people like me, etc). Men either are instantly smitten with my sister and get really quiet towards her, while nervously trying to make conversation with me, or they go full Chad and smother her with attention while ignoring me completely. There are no gray areas.
>>
>>29432854
>depending on the actions
So either intemidate a beta or beat the shit out of each other
Definately makes more sense than a grown human being able to call the cops
>>
>>29421451
>keep her safe
From what? Chad fucked her already lmao.
>>
>>29436702
from my parents and from herself
my little brother killed himself when he was her age
I would lose my shit if she went down the same path
>>
Sometimes I think robots have Stacey sisters because all the bad genes went to the robot guy and all the better shit went to the sister.
I guess that's nature's way of purging bad genes.
>>
>>29421941
Same to an extent. My imouto is slightly chubby and ugly. She's almost as robot as me. I just can't get her into anime. Once that happens it'll be great. But she's never going to be a whore because I talk about bitches and whores all the time so I'll never forgive her for fucking a guy and she knows it.
>>
>>29421257

Don't shoot yourself lad

Don't add to the anti guns agenda pls
>>
>>29436936
Most people die because guns exist.
>>
>>29433100
Don't let anyone else fuck her.
>>
>>29422798
good luck guy
>>
>>29421631
>honor
lmao you little phaggit
boohoo women are being hurt waaah waah
>>
>ITT people who care about their staceysisters even after they get fucked
>>
>>29420467
I'm not sure if mine will become a stacy

>12
>Tall for her age
>Ambivert (neither strongly introverted nor extroverted)
>Very sweet and always willing to help out peers, offer a hug, etc.
>Free time is spent reading and drawing
>Takes acting classes
>Dislikes serious topics (politics, death, etc.)
>Acts spoiled sometimes
>Father (lawyer) present her whole life
>Mother (doctor) and father married in 30s
>Will probably have small breasts and ass due to being half-asian

I'd like to think that the probability is low given the above, but I'm still worried. Anyone got a second opinion?
>>
>>29437411
Asians turn out to be bigger sluts than white girls if they aren't brought up with morals.
>studies arts
>friendly towards everyone
>ignores hard truths
Obviously everything points towards typical normie stuff.
>>
File: 1462223799316.png (618 KB, 684x577) Image search: [Google]
1462223799316.png
618 KB, 684x577
My sister is a literal 10/10, was on TV, and few modelling agents already asked her to do modelling. She has piss easy job as manager assistant in a company that pretty much owns half of my country. She tries to look like a good person on the outside but she always treated me and parents like shit (unless she needed help with something). But at least she is successful so she can afford being a bad person. Meanwhile I will be graduating soon, having no idea what I will do in life
>>
File: 1464272911808.jpg (85 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1464272911808.jpg
85 KB, 800x600
I have a younger sister.

>19
>stacy as fuck
>beta orbiters all the time
>invited to parties all the time. She used to be out drinking several time a week at 16-18
>tinder a lot
>retarded feminist views on some things. I can say some fact based thing and she goes of the rails.
>sometimes browses 4chan
>says she is a total robot. Because of course, she isn't like all the other stacies. She is special.

>just bee yourself bro and you'll get a gf, people like you when you do that
>tell her she gets attention just because shes hot, short, skinny, has big tits.
>she denies it. She getting attention all has to do with people liking her.
>she has betas chasing her, asking for numbers etc etc all the time, still complains about how hard she has to find someone
>jumps around from guy to guy, dates several guys at the same time
>still "oh i'm a robot, i know how you feel."

No Julia.
You don't.
You will not understand in the least until you are above 35 and dried up.

Even so, people will show more interest in 35 year old you, than 23 year old me.
But you will know how it feels to not be wanted for REAL.
>>
>>29437461
While my family is being raised with morals, I feel my parents are waiting too long to tell her about sex.

Important things I forgot to mention:
>Goes to church
>Doesn't know what intercourse is
>Both I and my little robot-ish brother make her aware that she gets a lot more attention than either of us
>>
>>29429270
Good to see she is getting better. What kind of advice would you give to a fellow robot to help fix a Stacy?

Obviously we have only limited control. (They are their own person after all)
>>
>>29437710
>>You will not understand in the least until you are above 35 and dried up.
more like 70. 35 yo women are still interesting to 45 yo men and their main providers [=their husband] accept to partake in orgies with closest friends.

it is only a decade after the menopause that women hit the wall. when they do not have children, and even worse, when they do not have a rich husband to make travels and entertainment possible and easy , they get depressed like 25 yo boys going un-validated by girls
>>
>>29437772
Menopausal women love to think of their fantasy of ''oneness'' (this is why they love Tibetan buddhism, plus all the sexual symbolism of it) after they have been riding the cock carousel for more than two decades.
Knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men, Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others. This is part of the tactic to enhance their pleasures: women think that they are good people in society, only to feel even more raw, more animal, typically in private, when they are fucked properly by some beta ready to serve them sexually.

Women can become religious only if they are raised like so and basically leave body hedonism before chads and robots try to please them.
But these 2 betas depending on women, they never ever leave girls alone and parents now think that body hedonism is alright, so women cannot be anything else than ''useless whores'' as betas call them.
>>
menopausal women are indeed a new species.
even before the menopause, women know that their downfall is coming, but it hits them harder than what they think.
It is the equivalent, in men, of being twenty and understanding that your life will be shit, that you will never achieve anything besides getting a few fading pleasures and pleasing a few women who notice you after you spend time and money to be noticed by women.

menopausal women clearly see a lack of clear interest, in them, from men. Of course it hurts them, since their whole life from their puberty has been about being provided for, especially through sex, by multiple men striving to be noticed by them (betas take pride in serving women in bed).

There are two kinds of menopausal women:
-the 40 yo woman, recently divorced or clinging to some life, outside her boring marriage, thorugh some affair, who cling to her golden age of any desire fed by multiple men.
This woman goes on tinder and all and chooses to spread her legs like in her twenties in a last attempt to feel alive, while still craving that some long-term providers will pop-up and give her money, travels, foods, and emotional support, day after day.
This woman finds 25--35 yo betas on tinder to fuck her properly and she enjoys every inch of their cocks, so different from the one of her former hubby...
Eventually, she will get in a new relationship and destroy her ex-husband in the divorce.
If the beta ex husband has the legal means to win, she will whine to her new lovers that her life is tough and she wants love through sex. The twats found on tinder agrees (once more, men live to be proud to serve women through fucking).
>>
>>29421275
My sister got married at 19 and she broke with her husband, who was basically a parasite who didn't work.

Then at 27 she had sex with a 63 year old and now she's got a 7 year old child born of him.
>>
>>29437890
-the woman who snatched some provider, in the nick of time, a few years before drying up, serving her and perhaps some of her children.
This is the mother that betas think that is not a whore.
She has the comfy life outside of bed, but in bed, Boredom sets in, as usual, which leads her to spice things up. The provider agrees, since he lives to serve.
At some point, she will discover a new life through sexuality and, with the will from her husband to satisfy her, she will start going to orgies amongst friends (on weekends say) or swinger within a small safe community.
If she is really liberated, she will get her husband to organize an orgy like you see in porn.
>>
>>29437901
Shes a special kind of whore i guess
>>
>>29437901
yeah, sooner or later, young married women go into full mode ''I have wasted my youth on you, whereas I could have been riding the cock carousel like all others good girls''
>>
>>29437908
SeemsGood desu
>>
>>29427744
I hope your sister fucking kills herself
>>
File: 1465317672799-int.jpg (9 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1465317672799-int.jpg
9 KB, 240x200
I have a sister, but she doesn't really qualify for a stacy. She has a kid now, good job str8 outta college, pretty good life ahead.
>>
>>29437923
Don't you dare speak of my sister like that
>>
>>29437014

That doesn't even make sense

My guns didn't kill anybody
>>
>>29436778
Lmao holy shit you're such a faggot.
>>
>>29438028
How dare you defend a sister like that
>>
>>29438213
The parasite was her husband by the way, but she's a terrible mother, that's true
>>
>>29437710
>your sister
>>
File: Male-Msg-Prefs.png (41 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
Male-Msg-Prefs.png
41 KB, 460x500
>>29437890
You're constantly complaining that (some large percentage) of women only go for a small percentage of guys, because god forbid that girls aren't sexually available to you.

But when studies are done, men consistently pick younger females as being attractive/a desirable partner, as young as 11 according to some data.

When such large swathes of men pick very young women over women their age, how is that any different from women having these supposedly "high standards".

Ages often cited as preferred by men seem to be the result of runway sexual selection.

You can't have shitty double standards while feeling entitled to complain at the same time.
>>
>>29438318
Men hit on those girls but the girls will only respond to 20% of the men. Which are chads. There you go. Debunked.
>>
>>29420467
lol yep, but you guys would consider me a chad so...
>>
>>29438539
Riiight.

Prove it. Oh right, you can't because it's in your head.
>>
>>29436778
>my little brother killed himself when he was her age
fucked up, can you tell the story?
>>
>>29438077
He seems like a real robot
Please fuck off to /b/ if you cant share feels
>>
>>29438720
>little brother started showing symptoms of OCD, Tourette's and autism from the age of 6
>went untreated for most of his childhood, he had extreme physical symptoms and was constantly sick from trying to repress all of his ticks and dealing with the stress of his mental illness
>was bullied horribly by all of his "friends," frequently came home crying and beat up
>was homeschooled for a couple of years, my parents did nothing so I had to try and help him learn
>when he went back to public school for high school his already fucked social skills were beyond repair
>KHV at 18
>got addicted to drugs and alcohol to self-medicated very early on, not sure just how early but probably around 14 years old
>when he was about 16 my shithead parents finally tried getting him some mental health care
>he was too paranoid and too far gone to follow any instructions, abused any medication he was prescribed, etc.
>never had a job, took a long time to get his license, graduated highschool late
>when he graduated he got really into drugs really hard, started hanging out with gangsters, got into a shitload of debt
>parents kick him out of the house
>he's homeless for a year
>one day decides to beg to come home because he can't stand living on the streets
>I moved out long before this, he goes into my old room and sells all of my old video games and collectibles for drug money
>two weeks later overdoses in his childhood bed
>my mother finds him dead the next morning
>parents blame the medication he OD'd on and take no responsibility
>my little sister has never fucking mentioned him or what happened since

I also have a shitton of mental issues and I know she's repressing a lot of them, too. Needless to say my worst fucking fear is for her to go the same way.
>>
>>29438885
hug your sister more anon
if you open up to her you'll make a strong bond
then you can fuck her

or keep her alive
>>
>>29438967
It's a little difficult to get close to her since I live on the opposite side of the country, but you're right. I really should at least text her more often.
>>
>>29439194
I skype my little sister a few times a week I love her and would kill myself if anything happened to her
>>
>>29439399
>kill yourself

why not get revenge
>>
File: 26.png (347 KB, 427x369) Image search: [Google]
26.png
347 KB, 427x369
>>29420467
>tfw nobody has ever found any other pics from this girl
>>
>>29439430
you cant get revenge on heroine
>>
>>29438885
>little brother started showing symptoms of OCD, Tourette's and autism from the age of 6
>went untreated for most of his childhood, he had extreme physical symptoms and was constantly sick from trying to repress all of his ticks and dealing with the stress of his mental illness
>was bullied horribly by all of his "friends," frequently came home crying and beat up
>was homeschooled for a couple of years, my parents did nothing so I had to try and help him learn
>when he went back to public school for high school his already fucked social skills were beyond repair
>KHV at 18

That's me except for the getting beaten up part
>>
>>29421257
You should wait to kill yourself until the morning of their wedding. It will fuck with their normie sensibilities more.
>>
>>29437710
>shes hot, short, skinny, has big tits.
pics
>>
>>29437365
>someone fucking your family member magically undoes them being your family
I don't get your logic. If you're point is just that girls with boyfriends don't care much about their family, yeah, that's the case sometimes. But siblings can always reconnect later in life. A bunch of people here won't have much of anyone but their siblings when their parents die.
>>
Can lesbians count as staceys?
>>
>>29424016
>>29425220
I'd fuck the shit out of her throat
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.