[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love playing with a girl's hair during a blowjob. Anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 540x960
I love playing with a girl's hair during a blowjob. Anyone else like this?
>>
>>29420319

I just gently hold the back of her head or play with her nipples. I don't play with her hair, maybe I'll stroke her hair a little.
>>
>>29420319
i shove her head into my cock and make her deepthroat/choke
>>
File: get-out.jpg (118 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
get-out.jpg
118 KB, 960x720
>>29420319
WTH is this normie thread!?!
OUT OUT OUUUUUUUTTT REEEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>29420319
this girl is a bit terrifying tb h
>>
>>29420418
Really?

I think she's attractive
>>
>>29420373

I try to do this but they stop me cuz they can't deep it.

A little more than halfway they start going no more.
>>
>>29420349
>play with her nipples

This is me. Sometimes I slap and jiggle her tits around a little, too
>>
>>29420319

>people on r9k
>getting blow jobs

no
>>
>>29420498

I don't slap ever, only gentle cupping.

I like licking her nipples too.
>>
>Implying people here have gotten blowjobs
>Implying people here have gotten blowjobs from girls

Get out you fucking normal fag
>>
>>29420433
its her mouth and how short her neck looks in this picture i think
>>
The only time I've ever slapped a girl was doing doggy style and of course I'm gonna slap that ass a little bit. Never hard, just a light slap and squeeze.
>>
God fucking dammit. Normies are invading! They're creating threads like these to try to chase us away from our safe heaven!
>>
My favorite position is missionary though. Used to be doggy but it's missionary now because I like being close to her as I move.
>>
>>29420584
I think a lot of girls wouldn't mind a hard smack.

Anyway OP, the hair thing sounds very nice. I've always liked girls hair.

>>29420656
I'm (obviously) a virgin, but missionary seems like the most appealing sex position out of all the ones I know. I don't know why it catches so much shit.
>>
>>29420319
of course I do, I have a hair fetish
>>
>tfw never have touched a girl's hair

SERIOUSLY GTFO NORMIES!!!
>>
>>29420622
It's fucking summerfags. They are ruining our board.

NORMIES GET OUT!!!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.