[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: letter.jpg (325 KB, 820x500) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
325 KB, 820x500
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread. Include their Initials.
>>
bump

fisjisdfijfd
>>
File: REEEEE1.png (364 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE1.png
364 KB, 564x1086
>>29420142
Dear M,

how could I ever fall for you? You were LITERALLY a walking meme.
You dont believe me? Look at this fucking list:
>short, colored hair
>proud atheist
>liked edgy music (fucking Casper, come on...)
>flaming bisexual
Man, if I only never met you. But alas, I now have a thing for *deranged/alternative* girls. Seriously, thanks for nothing, you dumb bitch.

t. L.I.H.
>>
M,

Half a year. Regret, self-loathing, despair. All building more and more. Insecurities several times over. Yet I still cared about you, never insulted you. Yet was too stupid to be honest with you when we last spoke. So half a year has passed and all I can do is watch you and him be happy and close.
Logically, it makes no sense for me to care and hurt for longer than we were even close for. But I do. I've just removed any means for other people to directly contact me for now, since I just want to wallow in my own self pity and self loathing.

I have to watch you be happy with him. Accept that what I've wanted this whole time is impossible, entirely as a result of my own stupidity. I have to brush myself off and just get over it. Have being key, it isn't a choice, I don't have the option where I can just put in as much effort as possible, wave a magic wand and the two of us would magically be together. The only option now is for me to get over it. That's what's left me so bitter and filled with anger towards myself. I made it impossible to have what I want, and I'm forced to get over it and want something else in the future.

I'm sure there will be an image of the two of you kissing soon. Good for you. I truly only hate myself, no one else. Go smile in your relationship and be happy. I'm an idiot, so of course I have to live with my stupidity.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.