[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who alcoholic here ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nq9xoffrSF1tnz6zto1_400.png (155 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq9xoffrSF1tnz6zto1_400.png
155 KB, 350x350
i started with 1 beer daily then 2.. 3..4
now im at 4beers daily.
its only getting worse. how one does escape alcoholism anons ?
>>
>beer
lmao
>>
>>29419989

Go to an AA meeting

Even if there are people who are way worse off than you for way longer, if you're trying to not be an alcoholic there will be people there that can assist
>>
Try and limit it to just the weekends.
>>
i drink about half of a 26oz bottle of Crown a day, was at a quarter bottle a month ago

hell i've been drunk all day
>>
you know what is sad is that I get the urge to drink everytime I see posts like these cause it makes me not ashamed or lonely anymore. soooo yeah, prolly drinking soon cause what else is there to do?
>>
>>29419989

I drank 2 to 4 liters of 5 percent beer a day, every day (half a gallon to a gallon) for 2 years

then i switched to red wine for half a year and really fucked my shit up

i quit 3 months ago because of alcoholic polyneuropathy

recovering slowly
>>
alcohol makes you fat and ugly
>>
>>29419989
>i started with 1 beer daily then 2.. 3..4
that's your tolerance, not an addiction, asshat
>>
Smoke weed. No lie but it honestly helped me a lot back when I was drinking gallons of vodka each week
>>
I used to drink 40oz of Miller High Life daily because they are so cheap. It's cheaper than water.

Anyways, I stopped because Miller Highlife is trash beer that always gives you headaches.
>>
>>29420294
>Tfw you are fat and ugly and don't even drink
>>
>>29419989

It causes me horrid physical side effects including feelings of headrushing and vertigo after a mere few drinks.

Can't handle the stuff anymore.
>>
Man I want to get drunk but I have work early tomorrow. Weed is getting boring for me again.
>>
Eh I blow through a handle of cheap whisky every few days. 50% of the time its by myself. The other times are when I invite trustworthy homeless (yes they exist) people over so they don't have to spend the night in the rain (i've been homeless before) and drink with them. I Just drink it straight so I dont feel full when drunk.

But yeah alcohol every day for a few years now
>>
>>29420501
How early you start? 4am shifter here. It sucks but you adjust, I've been going to bed drunk everyday lately, and still can do it.
>>
>>29420473

those are signs of either a leaky gut, or a B-series vitamin deficiency

look into B1 vitamin deficiency
>>
how do you guys get over the feel like shit later?

I litterally sometimes feel so ill and hung over i cant go outside or even interact with people, i just make ginger tea and go full on neato ( I already am neato but it gets worse)

Am I just being a pussy?
>>
>>29420667
When i'm hungover i take that big ogre shit, shower and force myself to throw up then i sleep like a baba.
>>
>>29420667
Throw up the night before usually. I usually don't ever Throw up in the morning
>>
>>29420796
>>29420781
one time I forced myself to not throw up and it was pretty bad, felt like hell on earth
>>
>>29420667
get stoned and slowly rehydrate
>>
>>29420667
chickensoup with noodles
>>
>>29420825
yeah weed cures a lot of nausea but then again i only drink when im out of weed
>>
>>29420667

a teaspoon or 2 of baking soda in a glass of water does miracles, anon
>>
>>29419989
been drinking a lot since i got back from uni for summer break. dont really get a hangover other than the depression. definitely feel sad/depressed after i get shitfaced

kind of weird

i am trying to only drink on weekends for the rest of the summer
>>
>>29420824
try throwing up stomach acid, now thats hell
>>
>>29420341
Weed does nothing for me except make me think about my problems and what a shitty, failure of a person I am.
I used to smoke everyday, but I suddenly started feeling bad when smoking it and having intense panic attacks. Any time I give it another chance, which is months or even as long as a year in between, the same shit happens.

Booze lets me forget about my problems and feel good for a little while.

I truly wish I could smoke weed. But I can't. I used it daily for years with no problems, but now it only gives me panic attacks. I love booze.
>>
drinking more than 21 drinks a week is degenerate and 21 is fucking pushing it

stop drinking every day, take days off and the days where you do drink will be that much better

trust me, alcohol is fucking insidious
>>
>>29420899
This

I use to smoke weed alot but now when I smoke it I feel like I hate everything and my life and now booze and cigarettes are giving me the freedom feel not weed
>>
>>29420843
ginger also helps, though not quite as much
>>
>>29420899
exactly

weed makes me focus on any small issue i have and makes me freak the fuck out about ito
>>
>>29419989
I consider myself an alcoholic but I don't enjoy drinking large amounts on my own. I do drink a lot with other people though, alcohol almost cures my social anxiety and autism completely and I can interact with others like a normal human being and have fun, and I can talk to girls with much less anxiety
>>
>>29420954
>>29421241

Glad I'm not the only one. Shit sucks.
>>
>>29420898
Fuck been there.

I'm drinking now in the morning to take the edge of the hangover.
>>
How do you not only handle the shitty taste of beer , but enjoy it too ? I never understood that
>>
alcohol makes me feel sick it dehydrates your brain and makes your body feel sluggish

only normies can """"acquire"""" a taste for it

so leave
>>
File: threatening_ted.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
threatening_ted.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>29419989
>>29420134
>>29420271
>>29420341
>>29420605
>>29420649
>>29420667
>>29420883
>>29420899
>>29421378
>>29421525
I hate you, because you are useless fuck-ups like my father.

>>29420280
I don't hate you as much.
>>
>just got out of the hospital for getting blackout drunk and stabbing myself in the arm

No nerve damage but it hurts to type, got stitches that need to be taken out next week, starting outpatient rehab tomorrow, drinking right now since fuck it
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.