[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day 1 of being a neet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 409x409
My job ended because summer began. The weekend was normal but I'm so bored.

Bored. Bored. Bored.

This is day 1 of being a NEET. What the hell do you cum suckers do all day?
>>
>fap
>exhausted
>repeat
>>
>>29419886

Youtube mostly and then sleep.
>>
>>29419886
dota 2 and increasingly perverted femdom
>>
>>29419886
I fuckin chill out, catch up on my huge anime backlog but not lately. been invested into political radio but that doesn't change even when I worked.
>>
Lay in bed.
listen to music
stare at the wall
making audio recordings.

this is what I have been doing for the past couple of years.
>>
Shh.. don't wake the NEET. He's tired from a long day of shitposting and cummies into his sock
>>
>fap atleast 5 times a day
>cry
>stare at 4chan all day
>occasionally start a game on the ps4 but get bored after 20 minutes
>blast music in my room
>go bike riding

I dont know how much longer I can take this
>>
>>29420001

Lol why don't you get a GF?
>>
When I was neet I played computer games for around 14 hours a day, only stopping to fap, eat and drink. I'd happily quit my job and do it all again if I didn't have to pay rent and electricity
>>
I was in this situation last summer, OP. It was awful. Go get a part-time job.
>>
File: gondola (174).jpg (49 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
gondola (174).jpg
49 KB, 604x451
>>29420009
all they do is bring suffering, a wizard's way of life is better.
>>
>>29420009
I try but they just play with my emotions they are fucking impossible
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29419886
This is what we do: have fun and make OC.
>>
>haven't left the house in 4 months

How fucked am I lads? Be honest.
>>
>>29420481
not really that fucked if you have taken care of yourself
>>
Jobfags, how the fuck did you land the job?

Are you supposed to keep contacting a place after you filled out your application to show your interest? Or are you supposed to wait like they tell you to do? My dad always yells at me for actually waiting, until I make a phone call and get told to wait. I know a restaurant that's hiring, they even have a big flashing sign that says "NOW HIRING", but they're not responding to my application.
>>
>>29419886
Look / apply for jobs. Work on my programming. Wonder if I am cursed.
>>
>>29421282

Call after 5 days or so
>>
>>29421282
In my experience, "NOW HIRING" signs are full of shit.
>>
>>29421381
Guess I'm fucked then because I've made 3 calls so far and it's only been a week. My dad keeps yelling at me with depressing shit like "YOU'LL NEVER GET THE JOB" or "YOU'LL ALWAYS BE UNEMPLOYED" when I didn't make a daily call.

>>29421407
My brother works there and said that 2 positions opened up after one person quit and another person got fired, so it shouldn't be full of shit.
>>
>>29421282
I pretty much got nothing from anything service sector. No retail, no fast food, no restaurants. I only got a job after an employment agency got me one and that was just a week after I did my paper work for the agency.
>>
File: 1466168736079.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1466168736079.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
>>29419886
Look at me, LOOK AT ME. You are finally free, I tell you. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Look. You need to find a passion. Whatever it is music, science or art.

I know many NEETs who weren't sure what they should do. Fastforward to now, and all those NEETs live a LAVISH and FULLFILLING life. I know NEETs who draw the most beautiful portrets. I know NEETs working on scientific theories that will cause paradigm shifts across the world. I know NEETs who do none of that stuff and instead eat DELICIOUS subway food.

Some NEETs help their community by volunteering. They help the elderly, disabled and the homeless. Or maybe they work with animals.

It doesn't have to be this way. Find your passion. Whatever it is philosophy, helping those in need or making the most beautiful music.

Don't let the propaganda from the slavemasters get you down. They paint a picture of fat NEETs sitting on their asses. Not true!
>>
I listen to a shit ton of podcasts, watch videos on youtube, play hearthstone, shitpost on twitter and not much more than that. I've been trying to go for at least one walk early in the day bc it's so nice out (I naturally keep wageslave hours. Go to bed around 11, wake up at 7)

Been going on 5 years of NEET life and spending so much time alone is starting to get to me
>>
>>29419886
>1 day
>NEET
come back after 2 years faggot
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.