[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me, 5-7/10 lanklet cyborg >Have friends, but the majority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: it felt good to be alone.jpg (85 KB, 499x562) Image search: [Google]
it felt good to be alone.jpg
85 KB, 499x562
>Be me, 5-7/10 lanklet cyborg
>Have friends, but the majority of them leave me out when they meet up
>A couple of months ago, a girl who I'm friends with (in the group that ignores me most of the time) kept talking about how I looked great. (I didn't really, I was just dressed more formally than usual).
>More recently, the same girl starts talking to me much more than usual (only in person), telling me how she loves spending time with me and her other friends
>She seems to be into another guy who she's known longer and is much closer with, but at the same time, it looks like she's really trying to get to know me.
>Meeting up with friends the other day, girl is going on holiday with her family
>Tells everyone she'll miss them, hugs the guy that she probably likes
>Says she'll miss me and hugs me as well, completely taken by surprise

However:
>I'm too autistic to take things further with any girl
>The group of friends she's closest with would likely talk behind my back negatively if I were to start talking to her and/or ask her on a date, especially if she isn't into me
>Stalked her on social media for a bit, looks like I have no chance with her when looking at her photos and friends there; the photos are incredibly normie and she has too many friends
>If she is into me and the other guy, she has a definite type, and the other guy fits it more. The only advantage I have over him is that I'm generally more polite than him; he can be rather arrogant and rude from time to time

What next? (Pic obviously unrelated)
>>
>>29419573
It felt good to be alone..

bloxdxsrugeru
>>
>>29419928
He wished he was drunk.
>>
File: 1466393849574.jpg (55 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
1466393849574.jpg
55 KB, 499x750
>>29419573

>he can be rather arrogant and rude from time to time

Implying this matters when Chad does it. Roasties don't like "nice/polite guys", they use them as emotional tampons or money sources. Alpha fux, beta bux.

At BEST she just wants to be friends. More likely it's pity since you're always exluded, or, if she's a downright scumbag roastie like some of the ones I've encountered, it's some kind of mind game, dare, or joke meant to make you vulnerable and fuck you over.
>>
>>29420022
He's not really Chad either; he looks around the same as me, also, she's genuinely a nice girl, so I know it's not a game, she had a mental breakdown in front of me and a fembot friend, but I have an awful habit as seeing things as meaning much more than they do. Thanks for the advice anon; I really wasn't sure whether to try to take it further or not.
>>
>>29419573
>The only advantage I have over him is that I'm generally more polite than him; he can be rather arrogant and rude from time to time

Hope this is a troll
>>
I was sort of in this situation. Blew it in the end because the other guys group of friends didn't like the fact the girl liked me and wanted their friend to go out with her so they made life a real pain in the ass when we were out in a group.

Couldn't be bothered to deal with that.
>>
>>29420542
I'm so sorry for you anon. In my situation it's not as bad; the other friends are really nice people, it's just him who is a a dick.
>>
>>29420180
Unfortunately, I'm being serious. In this situation it actually is an advantage; he's physically the same as me, and he's arrogant and rude in the "look at me, I'm so edgy" kind of way. Either way I still have no chance with her, so I'm not going to bother with it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.