[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its just sex get over it >we arent a couple for so long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1466438294204.jpg (217 KB, 1200x839) Image search: [Google]
1466438294204.jpg
217 KB, 1200x839
>its just sex get over it
>we arent a couple for so long so why shouldnt i try stuff out with someone else?
>>
Make it up to me bitch.
>>
>>29419174
women arent like this right?
>>
>>29419545
They weren't before, but it's becoming a lot more common now and days.
Which suck really, because it influences all the people who want relationships and how they view it.
>>
>>29419545
a very good majority of them aren't
>>
>>29419545
No this is bait
Nobody condones cheating.
Op is just trying to make women look bad
>>
>>29419174
Not much of a relationship given how insensitive she is (which is the worst part). But she still expects you put in all the efforts and take care of her, and make her feel good, etc. There's probably a line of guys willing to do that and put up with her attitude. Very depressing.
>>
>>29419657
Well, it's not cheating if she says she's gonna do it. That's how I understand the greentext anyway.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.