[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Feminists want to act like sex is a disposable act of no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
>Feminists want to act like sex is a disposable act of no consequence, and that a woman can give out as much sex as she wants because it doesn't mean anything. At the end of the day its just two people having fun and there is no emotional or moral quality to sex. They think its okay for a woman to have sex with 100 strangers and sex shouldn't be reserved for a husband or someone special

>At the same time feminists want to act like sex is the most precious thing a woman has and that rape, i.e. stealing sex, is worse than murder and should be punished harder, whereas their logic of sex being meaningless would lead one to conclude that rape is no different to smacking someone on the forehead or stealing their wallet.

Well which is feminists? Is sex a big important deal or is it not? You can't have it both ways. If you want men to start respecting a woman's vagina, you need to start respecting it yourselves.
>>
Read this pic. Rape is a violent act. Having a penis shoved into a vagina that isn't properly lubricated yet is very painful as well.
>>
>you will never fuck 2d perfection

VR lords, guide us!
>>
File: 080411_al_bundy_640.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
080411_al_bundy_640.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
>>29419151
>Women
>Logic
Do people still actually believe women are capable of reasoning?
You should know damn well that the only thing that matters to them is their feelings.
>>
>>29419219
Okay, so why isn't rape treated the same as punching someone or beating them up? People act like its worse than murder. If I stab someone and they don't die, I'd get a lighter sentence than for rape.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.