[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: worried-pepe.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
worried-pepe.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
Remember how slowly timed move as a kid, and life seemed so long and rich?

Now it's just a blur. January 1 feels like it was yesterday. This is by far the fastest year of my life.

I fear at this rate I will never accomplish any of the things I set out to do.
>>
Yeah, it's amazing isn't it?

Time does seem to speed up as an adult, that's pretty universal.

But for NEETS it's something like 10 times as worse. We have no structure, nothing we're working toward. There's nothing stand-out in our life, so it all just blurs.

We're not gonna make it.
>>
File: banana7.png (227 KB, 404x406) Image search: [Google]
banana7.png
227 KB, 404x406
>>29419354
>weeks fly by so fast
>tfw 26 and still feel like I'm 19
>tfw body is starting to hurt
>things aren't looking good
>don't know how to change
>have no energy to do anything
>>
>>29419127
When I was a teen, my mom told me that time seems to move faster as you grow up. I kind of butchered her quote, but I see that it holds truth.
>>
>>29419354
>became shut in NEET at 12
>years went by in no time
>now 18
>still feel like I should be 12 or 13

Jesus christ I want to die
>>
File: 1461281886147.png (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461281886147.png
18 KB, 600x600
>>29419870
man you have to be baiting
>>
>>29419127
The more time you have put behind you, the faster time seem to pass due to it being "less" than your accumulated memories. Neethood and repetetive life doesnt help. So much stuff happens when youre younger. Every schoolyear is a big deal and you grow and eventually hit puberty and even more change happens. Then you become an adult and everything stagnates or stops entirely.
>>
>>29419901
why? what do you mean?
>>
>>29419354
Maybe this is just a long term NEET thing, but I've been one for coming up on two months now and this is the longest stretch of time I can remember in the past four years. Shit's great.
>>
>>29419901
He's 18. I think he's just an idiotic summerfag.
>>
This year is going by really damn fast. I had a job last year and at first it was slow, but about a month in, the days flew by. Currently 22 but feel much older. Gonna be 30 before I know it.
>>
>>29419720
>>29419870
this. I still feel like the age I stopped going to school. I still feel the age where I stopped working on my goals. I still feel 18, younger in some ways.

I'm 25. I look old and feel it's too late to do anything now, but I still feel the need to go spend time with 117 year olds and do stuff that they would do.
>>
>>29420036
*17 year olds, not 117 silly me
>>
>>29419901
>>29420012
I bet you have tons of great memories from your teenage years

Just cause I'm 18 doesn't mean I can't feel like killing myself for missing out on my teenage life
>>
Fucking hell, I graduated just over a year ago, told myself I'd work hard to learn useful atuff, and have done literally fuck all the entire time. I remember watching the French Open final last year, relaxing and thinking I had shitloads of time to learn everything I wanted.

I have done close to nothing other than waste my free time
>>
>>29420075
you still have a shot.

What you need to do is start eating a lot of steamed and raw vegetables, cooked and raw beans, raw nuts and seeds, and a few servings of fruit every day, and 2-3 servings of lean meats a week.

get 9 hours of sleep a day. avoid sun as much as possible, get some light cardio in (45 minutes of walking, laps in the pool [use natural sunscreen]) and do some yoga.

get a haircut that makes you look younger.

This should make you look younger and retard your aging process somewhat.

Now that you're doing that, start hanging out with teens anywhere you can. sneak into a local high school at lunch time and just say you're a new student. develop friends, then "drop out" so you don't have to keep the charade up, and you'll be seen as cool.

then you can hang out with these teens doing their shit for a while.

of course if you wanna go to school you can probably find a way to do that, by avoiding teachers, bribing others, creating a fake identity for yourself and putting it in the school system, etc. probably harder to pull off but maybe not impossible.

I didn't think of this until I was 25 and i look older anyway but you might still have a shot.
>>
It just means we're closer to death, embrace it.
>>
>>29420224
Also, I forgot to add, find out how to apply a very subtle make up that makes you look younger.
>>
>>29420242
this m8s right here is the key

/thread
>>
>>29420206
>I just graduated over a year ago

me too m8. I fear it's already too late. I'm too deep in akready
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.