[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >nerd not so nerd >Chad walks to me >invites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
>be me
>nerd not so nerd
>Chad walks to me
>invites me to a party with lots of girls
>accept it
>at the party
>lots of girls and alcohol
>Chad tells me to go get a girl
>i tell him that i dont know how to
>he asks if i really wanna know the secret about being Chad
>of fucking course
>he gets me a drink, its the chad potion
>drinks it
>instantly felt my muscles growing and my brain getting smaller
>fuck lots of girls
>go home
>i forgot something at the end of the day: visit /r9k/
>just realized that chad potion made me lose my robot side and normie memes are starting to take place
>panics
>write this GT as i feel dumber and dumber just to warn you folks out there this:
DO NOT FALL FOR THE CHAD POTION MEME
random pic desu
>>
There isn't a Chad potion and this is a shit thread. Saged.
>>
>>29419069

kek gud 1 op
>>
>>29419099
>implies you know there isnt a chad potion
its just not accessable for us robots, chad gave it to me.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.