[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetically speaking lets say there was someone that longed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1464756574159.jpg (141 KB, 1280x892) Image search: [Google]
1464756574159.jpg
141 KB, 1280x892
Hypothetically speaking lets say there was someone that longed for a girlfriend and was probably capable of getting one, yet that person knows as soon as he got one he would become miserable because of the lack of freedom. What would be the best course of action for that person to take in their lives?
>>
Fuck buddies
It's provides the sex and cuddles with the freedom of being single.
Or find someone who shares your values and hobbies so you won't be completely miserable
>>
>>29418852
You'd go do it and confirm or disprove your suspicions. In the event you were right, you retrace your steps and consider it a lesson learned.
>>
>>29418852
Kill yourself
Only solution
>>
>>29418852
got any more pics like this op
>>
In any relationship, you really only tie yourself down. If you feel like you're not free, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be in a relationship- It means you should be examining your own virtues and values, and asking why you're so insecure about them as to let someone else bend them to their liking. Maybe you're not being true to yourself, or maybe you're just not confident enough in yourself as to allow yourself true freedom. If you're confident enough to allow yourself the freedom you want in a relationship, a girl is not going to question it. You're the dude, and you need to be sailing the ship.

But what do you mean by lacking freedom? The fact you have to screw only one girl? Well then, after a date or two, say that you want to be in an open relationship. If the girl ain't down, find one who is. You need to do you, not someone else- kapeesh?
>>
>>29419389
Lacking freedom as in i cant just disappear from society for a few days if i want to, something im fond of doing
>>
>>29418852
> lack of freedom

THe fuck kind of people do you date, you retard?
>>
>>29419575
>>29419598

Yes, you can. If you find the right person. Someone who understand that you need that quiet alone time. OR, if you're incredibly lucky like me, someone that you can be around and still feel like you're quite, alone, and removed from society.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.