[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oldfags who were in their teens or twenties during the 90's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (545 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
545 KB, 1920x1080
oldfags who were in their teens or twenties during the 90's please share some stories

'94 here and i always wonder what it would be like to be an adult in the 90s
>>
>>29418776

AYAYE COCO JAMBO AYAYE

i take my chikkin with rice and lemonade ;_;
>>
File: nokia3310.jpg (13 KB, 155x355) Image search: [Google]
nokia3310.jpg
13 KB, 155x355
>>29418776
we thought things like oasis and blur, counter strike and the early internet were the shit, yet at the same time we were at the twilight of earlier times, we would stay after school to throw javelins or cycle in the countryside (then drink alcopops like chavs) and other things that would be considered lame today
>>
>>29418776
My stepdad was too fly because he had a mobile phone.
>>
anyone else?

for example here is my day
>go to work in web design
>come home
>shitpost
>order pizza online
>shitpost for hours
>masturbate on /gif/
>>
>80s >00s > 90s

debate me
>>
>>29418925
cs is the shit!
>>
>>29419188
The 90's and 00's were both shit, so no point in debating.
>>
>>29418776
My parents would post here if they browsed this place and had the right kind of personality.

>tfw born in '88
>>
>>29419411
please share an average day in your late teen life
>>
I doubt many that old posts on this board. Any grown adult still using chans has probably migrated off this shitty site to some other niche imageboard
>>
>>29419433
not him but just watch saved by the bell
>>
>>29418776
I actually felt that we had a fighting chance in this country and people seemed to be happier. (born in 87'). it makes me sad because I am recalling how the world was before extreme sjw and liberals took over.
and also
>I will never have original flavored surge soda
the shit they call surge today is fucking trash, it was my favorite thing besides all the tv shows of the 90's
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.