[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /family failure/ here? My older sisters went to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1455508076418.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1455508076418.png
64 KB, 507x540
Who else /family failure/ here?

My older sisters went to the best grammar school in my city, are very social and have lots of qualifications

My younger brother is currently at the same school and he's probably going to follow the same academic path as my sister's.

Meanwhile I failed the grammar school exam and was sent to an all boys school (second worst in my city) I have mediocre GCSE's and no a levels because I dropped out of sixth form.

I really want to kill myself.
>>
saving my own shit thread
>>
If you have their genetics then you probably have something going for you.

Your family is probably shit and just raising you wrong. You're the middle child, be the rebel and go get artsy you faggot. Let your parents freak out all over you and then be too tired to punish your little brother while he follows in your footsteps. How do you not know family dynamic
>>
I'm the success in a family of failures actually
>>
i only have one sister but she's doing quite successfully while i'm a shut-in neet, just 3 years younger than her and she has a proper stable job and all. i haven't even been to college
>>
>>29419691
That sounds nice and all, but I have no friends at all.

I'm just a shut in NEET. How would I be rebellious?

>>29419700
How exactly are you successful? What brings to this board?
>>
well don't. You would throw away any chance at a better life
>>
>>29420139
I don't know about that, anon. My life doesn't look like it's going to be too good.

I have nothing at all right now. I haven't left the house in months either. It'll take a lot for me to make it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.