[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
autism greentext stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 111192384482.jpg (60 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
111192384482.jpg
60 KB, 380x380
>be me
>meet a girl on tinder
>we're both a little spergy
>we go out for a week
>she meets my friends i meet hers
>always making weird jokes
>totally comfortable with her
>get major oneitis
>a few days ago she's at my place
>we're watching Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
>start making out
>after awkward making out we go upstairs
>get naked, she kind of just sits there
>ask her for the succ
>she gives the succ
>im getting close
>as I cum I say "welcome to flavor town baby"
>she pulls away repulsed and gives me a blank stare
>she asks for me to take her home
>now our mutual friends are harassing me about it
>she won't respond to my texts
>>
File: 1456946496254.gif (2 MB, 364x248) Image search: [Google]
1456946496254.gif
2 MB, 364x248
good job

I'm original dad, you don't get it
>>
>>29418564
That did not happen. If she's giving you the old lickaroo and evens knows your friends she will just laugh and keep slurping. Sorry OP.

Also,
>meeting her friends
>before sticking your peen in her cootie
>>
>>29418712
She was more pissed off I busted in her mouth but I think my comment just made her more mad
>>
File: what are you saying.png (416 KB, 623x527) Image search: [Google]
what are you saying.png
416 KB, 623x527
>>29418564
>>29418564
>be about 10 years old
>spending most of summer hanging out with my friend
>both our moms were tired of us being lazy fags
>decided to make us go to this sailboat camp
>both of us hated it, we had no experience with boats, everyone there was a tryhard faggot, and our teacher was a giant bitch cunt
>pretty sure teacher hated us because we were probably the worst in the camp at sailing
>one of golden rules our shitheaded teacher made was if you see someone who is obviously in need of help, even if this was just a beginners sailing camp, even if they had no idea what they were doing, no matter what, we couldn't help out others, they needed to figure it out themselves
>one day, me and friend are sailing together with camp
>boat starts acting weird, hard to sail it and eventually get lost from group
>decide to go into an autistic frenzy and start crying like a pussy while friend does all the work trying to make the boat work
>suddenly, the sail of the boat breaks off
>we both start freaking out and crying, thinking we were both stranded and were going to die
>in reality, we were only around 150 feet from shore, and had lifejackets, so we could've literally just swam to shore
>faggot teacher drives by on his moterboat and sees us in our autistic rage crying together
>asks us what's going on
>can barely understand us because we are crying and in such an autistic fit
>let us come onto our motorboat to drive back to shore.
>He found out the boat was actually broken much later, but didn't find out then because he couldn't understand our sobbering voices
>normally would've just left us to figure it out because of his golden rule, but I think he drove us back because he knew we would've done nothing but cry like autistic faggots the entire time without even trying to find a solution
>>
>>29419366
>Sailboat Camp
What
>>
>>29419366
Hahaha heaet laugh
>>
File: stupid fucking boat.jpg (204 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
stupid fucking boat.jpg
204 KB, 3008x2000
>>29419940
Some camp where you learned how to ride boats and shit like this one in the pic
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.