[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here draw anime girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Anyone here draw anime girls?
>>
>>29418517
looks like the country hick from azumanga daioh
>>
>>29418517
Anime is the lowest art form out there
>>
>>29418517
maybe, why

oreg
>>
>>29418571
shit in your hand you fool
>>
>>29418517
Sometimes I draw anime boys and put them in girl clothes
>>
>>29418571
Then why are the best pieces of art all anime?
>>
>>29418517
What's that middle char? Ho-ba<something>ji
>>
>>29418571
Huh? Anime has all of the great things about other forms of art put into one. If you disagree then you don't appreciate art or haven't gave anime a fair chance.

>Visually appealing
>Many anime have great storytelling (which Western animation lacks)
>The product is impacted less by what the producers know will sell, it's more niche (unlike Western film and TV) which gives more control to the artists and their genuine ideas.
>The music is great, and sometimes even world class

So what's not to like? Sure, the anime that exist only to pander are not to like, but you don't have to watch those ones.
>>
>>29420094
>great storytelling
>anime

>Throw 6 or 7 flat character archetypes into a scenario with moral absolutes reskinned from other anime and have them interact identically to every other anime
>great storytelling
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.