[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
never had the opportunity to try any drugs before. How do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: aqhf.png (111 KB, 501x346) Image search: [Google]
aqhf.png
111 KB, 501x346
never had the opportunity to try any drugs before. How do you find weed dealers? Is it a bad idea to smoke on your own, especially as a first timer? I need some kind of recreational substance to ease my depression and boredom but alchohol is a no-go because it makes me feel worse, not better. any other ideas are also appreciated
>>
>>29418356
Literally just go to a head shop and ask someone buying shit there. Just don't look or act like a cop. Hell you'll even make a friend probably
>>
>>29418379
w-whats a head shop
>>
I think you can even google head shops near you. it will probably have smoke or something in the name
>>
>>29418356
probably better not to open that box to be quite perfectly honest with you senpai

most losers buy their drugs on the darknet

try some legal stuff first maybe. and then nothing else, drugs will ruin you. munch those caffeine pills. if you rub them into your gums or blow them it can be pretty nice. caffeine+alcohol is amazing but you have to watch that alc intake. nicotine is also a fine mild drug of abuse. you can also buy some nitrous and a cracker or just hit your whipped cream when it runs out.
>>
>>29418356
Most people find drug dealers through friends. That probably doesn't help you, though.

Here's a nice guide to buying pot from random people though

everything2.com/title/How+to+buy+drugs+in+an+open-air+market

It's from the early 2000s but most of the info's still good
>>
If you're serious about this you should go to one and buy a pipe, it's the easiest way to smoke weed. you can get some as cheap as $15 and if the guy looks cool ask him discretely if he know anyone cause youre new in the area/or new to the hobbie. try to never directly say weed or dealer, the fact that you just bought a pipe in a head shop will tell the guy what you mean by "im a newbie". and like the other guy said just dont look like a cop and be ready to apologize if the guy gets paranoid and asks you to leave
>>
>>29418468
I mean, I've considered starting vaping in private, because I don't want to fuck my lungs up with smoke, but I am not convinced that nicotine gives any kind or real high. Idk what other legals are out there
>>
>>29418583
i just told you
besides stuff you don't want like salvia and bath salts and the like
you also should refrain from lsa trips alone although that stuff's legal, and from solo shroom tripping though you can buy spores legally and grow them yourself

just hit some nitrous. it'll be fun and you can stop there.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.