[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Pictures that make you question your sexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: chris-cornell-7.jpg (101 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
chris-cornell-7.jpg
101 KB, 333x500
Here's one of Chris Cornell. Femanons can also participate in this.
>>
>>29418337
Soundgarden was brety good desu.
>>
>>29418337
He did pretty good for a guy who spent his youth trying not to kill himself.

SPPPOOOOON MAAAN
>>
File: 1459390853388.jpg (51 KB, 487x750) Image search: [Google]
1459390853388.jpg
51 KB, 487x750
Tell me you don't want to suck this.
>>
>>29418671
WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIS CROT
Oh it's his hand.

Thought he had bubonic plague groin swelling for a second.

It's like that horse dick picture and the horse has a lot of crusty sores that you wouldn't notice unless you looked.
>>
>you will never live in seattle in 1994 listening to those bands live and having a qt heroin addict gf
>>
>>29418337
A while back I had a dream where I was a female and some muscle stud impregnated me.

I mean i'm in no way considering having a sex change, but I now question my sexuality.
>>
>>29418619
I read somewhere that he spent a couple of his teenage years as a shut in just playing guitar.
>>
>>29418939

Most grunge artists were like that. The first thing cobain did when he made real money was buy a bunch of heroin, stack his house up with food and cigs, and just stayed inside for months playing guitar while strung out all day lounging around.
>>
>>29418671
I've seen tastier looking dicks
>>
File: joewalsh.jpg (222 KB, 1424x980) Image search: [Google]
joewalsh.jpg
222 KB, 1424x980
Joe Walsh was so fucking hot in the 70s
>>
>>29418939
He was a really unhappy introvert as a kid.
Spent all day out of the house in diners drinking coffee and being an asocial ass. Eventually he dropped out of school and stayed indoors listening to the beetles and being upset until he clawed himself up.

Go listen to The Day I Tried to Live. It's all about his revulsion at trying to socialize.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 857x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 857x491
if emma stone ever wanted to fuck, you bet your ass I'd be gay for her
>>
>>29419005

post it post it post it post it post it
>>
>>29419136
Great, you can both shove each other's arms into your roast beef sandwiches
>>
>>29419208
Fuck it. I'd be honored
>>
I already know I'm a homo, but I'd like to convert another anon
http://exhentai.org/g/919224/36bdb6de50/
>>
>>29419165
didn't say I had them sorry
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.