[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you plan on getting out of NEETdom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: peepee.jpg (177 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
177 KB, 500x598
Eurofag here
>No friends
>No job
>No degree
>25+
>Ugly
>Virgin
>Living at home
(you know the drill)

I tried going back to school, attempting to get out of this rut, but I felt utterly pathetic and even more of failure than I usually do taking classes with 17-19 year olds. I was mocked and ignored by everyone and felt as though I didn't belong, and I wish I wouldn't have cared, but it got to me eventually. Barely lasted a year.

Can't get a fucking job to save my life bc everything requires a degree nowadays, and I'm too expensive for a dead end job so they hire teenagers or immigrants for that. Yay minimum wage.

Applied to several tech support jobs, but I guess they can tell from my voice I'm a socially awkward mistake and I never get a call back.

Thought about starting my own company, but I have no ideas, no motivation and no skills to actually pull it off.

What's left? Suicide? Being a poor welfare leech for the rest of my days? Is there any way out of being a NEET at this point?

There was a time I thought all I had to do was to wait it out, that something would come my way, eventually. Those days are gone, there is nothing coming.

What's your plan for the future fellow NEETs?
>>
Join military

All problems solved
>>
21, back to school after being a high school dropout, doing a business course.

Looking at getting into IT stuff as well, maybe I could even learn a trade. Fuck idk.

I just need more knowledge and experience after being out of life for the past 5 years. It's like I'm still 16 at 21.
>>
File: 1465779035585.jpg (33 KB, 230x249) Image search: [Google]
1465779035585.jpg
33 KB, 230x249
>>29417966
>How do you plan on getting out of NEETdom?
i dont want to though :^)
>>
>>29417966

What the fuck, where do you live? 19 year old college students are rare in a lot of EU unis. Most of my classes were full of 25+ year olds, me and one other guy were the only 19 year olds.

Who the fuck would go out of your their way to make fun of you?
>>
I just got two jobs, wish me luck
>>
Here's what you do: start a journal and write down everything you do each day. Even if it's boring and of no consequence, it's still your life and you're never getting that time back.

A few years ago I was in a pit of depression and I started journaling. It didn't lift me out of depression on its own, but it made every day feel like it had meaning, at least to me.

I often find days that I don't bother to write down my experiences are ones where I feel the lowest, like my time doesn't matter.

It does.

>you are alive
>you have access to information most of humanity's history couldn't dream of
>you are fed and sheltered
>you are going to be ok, if you choose to believe it
>>
I'm in the same position OP. 24 and just quit my mcdonalds job I had for the past 2 years cause I wanted to do something else with my life. But there's nothing except to wait to die.
>>
>>29417966
Why the fuck would you want to get out? I'm a wageslave and I long to be a neet

Also why tell them your age? If you didn't say they'd never know. Dumbass.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29417966
This is nothing to get out of.
>>
>>29419039
>19 year old college students are rare in a lot of EU unis.
Uh, what? You go to university at 18. If you don't you're a failure.
>>
>>29419344
Not that anon, but in some countries, you start first grade at 7, meaning you finish high school around 19. There may be also other things, such as conscription, that force some people to postpone going to university.
>>
>>29419180
I had to say it, we had an introduction day and we all had to tell a little bit about ourselves -.-
..like age/where you're from/what you expect from the program and such

Plus, it's not hard to tell. When I was their age, they were in fucking middle school.
>>
>>29419344
this exactly. The majority were all 17-18 and only a couple of people that had issues in high school or took a year off, and they were 19, 20 at best.

Starting out at 21+ (except for med school) is highly uncommon here.

I'm def not going back to school, I can't bare the humiliation.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.