[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
be happy r9k that you dont have a girlfriend. you will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
be happy r9k that you dont have a girlfriend.
you will never have to feel the torment of losing her
>>
>>29417868
lmao OP rekt
>>
>>29417868
Better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all

Your pain in temporary, soon you'll get over it and look back on the good times you had

Loneliness is nothing but bad times
>>
>>29417868
That ain't so bad. Now girlfriend drama that's something I rather not have.
>>
File: loved you.jpg (22 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
loved you.jpg
22 KB, 500x351
>>29417905
>Better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all

This is one of the most common and banal pieces of wisdom in our culture. I was fine without being married. After the divorce it felt like someone had ripped out my heart and crushed it in front of my face.

Love fucking sucks and you should never put yourself through a relationship.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.