[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you even do with a girlfriend? Just sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: chicke.jpg (112 KB, 1060x1062) Image search: [Google]
chicke.jpg
112 KB, 1060x1062
What do you even do with a girlfriend?
Just sex?
>>
and cuddles which gives warmness and happiness :3
>>
>>29417582
Be miserable and lose money.
>>
>talk about current news and politics
>master a videogame
>do car maintenance with her

the possibilities are endless!
>>
>>29417619
He said girlfriend, not boyfriend.
>>
Play videogames
Watch movies / tv / animes
Eating together
Chatting
Just hanging out

No sex probably
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 246x246
>mfw I realise nobody here has ever had any close friends
>>
This is one of the main reasons robots don't have a gf. You have to realize sex is only part of a relationship, you gotta actually go places with her, keep her entertained, do shit. None of you actually want a gf, you just want a fuck doll that you can put away when you're done with and go back to playing video games.
>>
>>29417678
>tfw vr will make my dreams come true
>>
I'd probably eat chicken wings off her butt.
>>
>>29417678
If she's any good she entertains you too and it's a fun beneficial interaction for both of you.
>>
>>29417582
well if you get a smart one that isnt hotter than you, you can figure out all the areas in which you lack; self-improvement
>>
>>29417678
Keep thinking that. My life was much better when I had a gf and we never had sex.
>>
>>29417678
Why do you think we support sex trade and VR so much?
>>
It's a lot of work. Since most people here are the nerdy type, you pretty much have yo invent some fake persona and become a person you hate just to get mediocre sex and to experience the idea of love even though its entirely artificial
>>
>>29417582
Don't understand the facination with this girl. She IMHO looks like a basic ho and also has soulless eyes.
>>
>>29417678
>you just want a fuck doll that you can put away when you're done with
No, nothing THIS bad. I'd spend time with her, and care about her feelings and try to make her happy; I'm not a jerk.
But you're right. I would have trouble entertaining her. Women really like going OUTSIDE and being social, etc. Mostly stuff that I hate. She would have to drag me. I can't blame them for not wanting that.
>>
>>29417678
>indulging a woman's whims
Cuckolded, are we
>>
>>29417619
>talking about politics
>with a girl
>EVER
if she isn't even in moonshot distance of ann coulter then I don't wanna hear shit from her
>>
>>29417676

>tfw realized this few years ago and lost all hope of getting a gf
>>
>>29417894

You and most robots just aren't ready for it. She's going to drag you out to bars and clubs almost every friday and saturday night. You have to be friends with all her friends. Also if she is decent looking guys are going to try to hit on her right in front of you to test how man you are, and she is going to love the attention. You guys that have never been in a relationship have no idea how nerve wrecking it is. You think you have anxiety now just wait until you get a gf you have feelings for. You're constantly worried where she is, who she is talking to, why she is on her phone. She will bring up other guys in a conversation just to test you.
>>
>>29417997
Wewlad, that is exactly why I dumped my Stacy and got a not-quite stacy who thinks I am Chad. I 100% hated all the investment it requires to try to entertain a vapid retarded woman and having to keep a handle on her like she is my child. This one I have is very reclusive/anti-social which works out better for me. It can be annoying with the clinginess and dependency but when I think about the last woman I was with I feel way more relieved and happier.
>>
>>29417678
pretty much this. women are actual human beans with real feelings so robots will never be in a relationship if their humanity is not there.
>>
>>29417997
Eh yeah. I really don't want a gf like that. I'd be willing to take her out and be more social (as if I'm any good at it, heh), but add that bullshit on top of it, and NOPE I'm out of there. I'm still hoping to find a better girl than this, but that's the thing, most girls are like that.
>>
>>29418088
Yeah this is really the best. You get a nice average women, they may seem scary from the outside but they are totally not scary. Women are naturally bad at being people and lots of them know it, average women often have low low self esteem because of that. So you, an average guy who is naturally okay at being a person, will seem like Chad to her.
>>
>>29417676
>implying you actually care
Nice try, kike.
>>
>>29418164
>if their humanity is not there
What does this involves? Honestly I think a lot of robots are actually very sensitive; they would never objectify her. They just want a nice girl to love. r9k is mostly just venting.
But like other anon pointed out, love isn't enough. Women need entertainment and will keep making you compete and expect you to play along.
>>
>>29418088
>This one I have is very reclusive/anti-social which works out better for me.
THESE EXIST?
>>
>>29418313
Yes, but they can be difficult to find since they, well, avoid people. They rarely put themselves out their irl or online and even when they do they tend to push people away and cut contact. They aren't great talkers either, all in all very hard to handle at first. Kind of a meme honestly, "fembots." Guys throw themselves at her but she keeps running away from them.
>>
>>29418380

So how do you relationship them?

Tell us your secrets master.
>>
>>29417678
Do you honestly think that that is how robutts are/think?
Jesus christ you really are a fucking faggot.
>>
>>29418380
>tfw no meme gf
Honestly I could put up with a lot of crazy (and chubiness!) if it wasn't the kind of crazy that ends up wasting all of your free time and making you worried about her cheating on you or dumping you all the time unless you keep BTFO'ing other dudes and crap.
>>
>>29417607
more like sweating and hair in your mouth, fuck that
>>
>>29417678
> keep her entertained
More proof women are children
>>
>>29418563
>hair in your mouth
Annoyance.
Sweat in my mouth would be great though.
>>
>>29417997
Lol, what kind of children are you dating bro? Or are you just trying to troll the robots? I mean troll on, but none of my girls drag me out to flirt in front of me.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.