[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
l hate women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1461325868701.png (58 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1461325868701.png
58 KB, 436x425
l hate women
>>
>>29417135
Why? Because non of them wants to have sex with you. That's too bad
>>
How is that an original comment

How is this not an original all comment
>>
File: 1466368412485.jpg (36 KB, 715x720) Image search: [Google]
1466368412485.jpg
36 KB, 715x720
Yeah, me too

Originality oiouovith
>>
I feel neutraI about women

Can I stay?
>>
dont call them women because they are not. They are just females, like animals
>>
>>29417135
>not hating on everyone equally
step it up anon
>>
>>29417135
>>29417169
"l" is actually an lower case L. Pretty cIever
>>
>>29417135
And they probably don't think about you at all
>>
>>29417233
>And they probably don't think about you at all

Isn't that a good reason to hate them though?
>>
>>29417148
Not just that. Most women are treating men much, MUCH worse than men are treating women. They justify it with random feminist crap and only focusing on their Chad situations, but in the end, they're just not very nice people. Something pretty much everyone has realized on this board. Nice girls are rare.
>>
>>29417135
Same here.
Women are just sex objects.
>>
>>29417297
>Most women are treating men much, MUCH worse than men are treating women

Not even a whiteknight or whatever, but sexual harassment (Verbal and Physical) happens to females more
>>
>>29417388
>call a women cute
>sexual harassment
>look in her direction
>sexual harassment
>graze her coat on the bus
>sexual harassment
>>
>>29417388
This is grave, but it's a very, very small amount of men doing that. Many men would risk their lives to protect a woman from it. The way women mistreat men is generalized however.
>>
>>29417388
Oh no! People like me! How awful! This is harassment!
>>
>>29417418
>>29417475
>Men groping women with no consent and screaming at them to fuck you isn't sexual harassment

Come on
>>
>>29417135
Please don't bother, anon. Hating them is a waste of your energy. They should simply be ignored unless you must interact with them.
>>TFW I have achieved the ultimate bliss of IDGAF mode
it feels amazing.
>>
>>29417388
Yeah rape is horrible. But do feminists really believe in treating all men as a whole and considering every one of them partially guilty of rape or stuff like that? Because I've them speak about "shared guilt" and the like when talking about it...
>>
>>29417637
basically came to the same realization, save the energy of hating them and do something productive with it. It's not worth it.
>>
>>29417589

>Its ok when I like it but not ok when I don't, regardless of whether or not I've previously expressed consent

C'mon, we all know that a stud groping you turns you on, and he doesn't have to fucking ask. This is biologically hardwired in you, its not up for discussion. Fuck off with your retarded "magicaly sense my fee fees or its le evil" shit.
>>
>>29417135

>hate bkuz they reject u - ok
>hate without even having been rejected - have u even tried?
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x645
>>29417135

So do I, but I can't live without them
>>
>>29417418
According to whom?
G
>>
>>29417418

How is this meme still alive? Have you never actually tried doing those things and noticed that nothing happens to you?
>>
>>29421067
>oh mi god help Chad that creep is harassing me :(
>>
>>29421087
kek. So clearly men are to blame once again!
>>29421067
Yeah I guess it's unlikely that you'd really get in trouble (but you might get roughed up a bit by Chads).
It's the workplace sexual harassment stuff that seems the most insane to me though. Lots of people are afraid of being falsely accused. Especially by the women that got into STEM but didn't really want it (or were not competent), and were looking for a way out that doesn't look bad for them and their resume. I noticed that men were afraid of talking to them and always avoided being alone with them (I'm an IT contractor and spent a lot of time in offices recently, and I've been warned about them). It shouldn't be that way.
I guess it does not really affect many people though.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.